AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-04-20, 00:07   Link #3841
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love

I have doubts too. The only announcement in the website is the release of the Bluray Boxes.

Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 40!! Completed: 210. Plan to watch: 33.

Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 05:31   Link #3842
Kaskodiona
Let's all love Shana-tan.

Location: Location? LOCATION YOU SAY?! ...I won't be a bot and say it like a bot.
It was actually a one-day-sick. I got that like a week or two ago also.

I think some guys even said that the pictures were from Dengeki Bunko, and Dengeki has true info mostly, remember two years ago? We DID get the S series.

But on myanimelist.net they said that they updated the shakugan.com page... about Season 3... I had the same reaction as you guys when I found out ^^

Edit: I forgot that a new Minecraft update went out yesterday (finally weather, achievments and statistics, including some other awsum stuff ^^) so I'm gonna check it out today. Yay! ^^

Edit 2: There's Volume 10 Prologue... it goes out pretty weird... yeah... I think it's first time Alastor goes like that xD

Last edited by Kaskodiona; 2011-04-20 at 07:19.
Kaskodiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 09:04   Link #3843
Elf song

It's about the rerun of of previous SS, nothing about third season YET.

The texts below tell us to wait for the "Big Announcement" about the next "Shana".
If it isn't news about the final novel, I'm positively thinking it's about SS3 for sure.
Elf song is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 11:46   Link #3844
Kaskodiona

Location: Location? LOCATION YOU SAY?! ...I won't be a bot and say it like a bot.
http://dengekibunko.dengeki.com/mediamix/shana.php

Here's most of the Shana news! ...In Japanese. Yeah.
But still, the lastest update seems to me that it's something they had in their newspaper/book/magazine/whatevah. They DID release a new one with info about Season 3.
Old 2011-04-20, 19:02   Link #3845
Marcus H.
Hunk o' Burning Love

I'll translate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengeki Bunko
Shana Project 2011 is Under Development!!

Anime Series "Shakugan no Shana" is up for broadcast!
TOKYO MX - Tuesday 3:00 AM JST
MBS - Sunday 3:28 AM JST
AT-X - Thursday 11:00 AM/11:00 PM JST
*You can also watch Shakugan no Shana on Nico Nico via the Shakugan no Shana channel.

OVA IV "Overture (Latter Part)" is now on sale!

This is the story before the meeting of the "Flame-Haired Burning-Eyed Hunter" and the Mystes boy.

[Story]
[Package Info]
[Staff]
[Cast]

OVA "Shakugan no Shana S" I-III still on sale!
I still don't see any direct announcements for the Third Season, but the fact that they re-broadcast means that chances are high.

Contact me on Wikia, MyAnimeList and Hummingbird.
MyAnimeList Status|| Watching: 40!! Completed: 210. Plan to watch: 33.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2011-04-20 at 19:15.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 10:41   Link #3846
Kaskodiona

Thanks, Marcus H.

So I was wrong. Yeah...
I'll count up how many websites have the info about season 3 (and have some parts the same in them.)

Edit: WHILE CHECKING THAT I SAW THAT ANIMAX WILL RELEASE SEASON 2, THE MOVIE AND S SERIES! OMIGOSH! IN THIS YEAR! SO THEY'RE LICENSED!

Edit2: Shakugan no Shana, for me, is simmilar to Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora (I remembered it? I REMEMBERED IT!). Yah.

Last edited by Kaskodiona; 2011-04-23 at 15:44.
Old 2011-04-23, 17:50   Link #3847
pancakes
*Author

Send a message via MSN to pancakes Send a message via Skype™ to pancakes
second season, movie, and ovas will come out this year ay? Time for pancakes to get a job...
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-25, 06:13   Link #3848
Kaskodiona

Omg, today in the morning when I woke up I thought up how the series MIGHT end. I bet it was because I was playing PMD: Explorers of Sky so much... but it was worth it.

-----Everyone in the war is tired and maybe out of PoE and doesn't have the will to fight-----

Shana: *lying on the ground all in blood while being transparent* Yuji... (HE IS THERE.) why... it had to be like this...
*sun is rising and Yuji keeps quiet*
Shana: Oh... it's the morning sun... wait... there's no Fuzetsu... oh no... ... ...I never realised the sun is so beautiful... I never paid attention to it...
Yuji: *transparent also* Yeah...
Shana: I will disappear, huh? ...I'm not afraid... of it... (I remembered a line from PMD: Explorers of [insert name]... "It's better to live a short, fullfilled(or sumfn) life, than a long, empty one.")
Yuji: I'm still the Snake but... I'm still disappearing...
Shana: Goodbye... Yuji...
*they're both disappearing*

... WAIT. FAKE ENDING.

Shana: *wakes up* Huh? I'm... still alive? (Portal? Anybody?)
Yuji: Me too... *changes into his normal self* Wait... what?

*Snake jumps into the scene*
Snake: Lemme explain this. In the last seconds the world was about to destroy itself completly, the new world was created. Every flame creature was somehow teleported to the new world so everything is okay. Enjoy! :3
Shana: Okay... So we're safe, right?
Snake: Yes. Now, I'll go, bai :3
Yuji: Uhuh.

---Some talking later---
*some ending plays*

There. There's a cool/sad/heart-touching/whatevah OST from PMD: Explorers of Sky (well, Special Episode 5): CLICK MEH!

Edit: Oh wait. This OST has no dislikes: CLICK MEH ALSO!

Last edited by Kaskodiona; 2011-04-25 at 07:32.
Old 2011-04-25, 10:55   Link #3849
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

I actually though about the Snake's plan finally working out. Something like "the cost of creating a new world have been the existence of the a God, my existence, but it is worth to generate a place where the war and the fear doesn't reign anymore" *banishes* That would be perfect.
Old 2011-04-25, 11:32   Link #3850
Kaskodiona

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
I actually though about the Snake's plan finally working out. Something like "the cost of creating a new world have been the existence of the a God, my existence, but it is worth to generate a place where the war and the fear doesn't reign anymore" *banishes* That would be perfect.

...Awsum. Yeah.
Old 2011-04-25, 18:17   Link #3851
pancakes
*Author

trust me the endings not gonna be bullshit and everything's going to be just fine. I don't know why you all think it's gonna be some depressing, sad, melancholy, ending. I'm starting to think that's what you guys want.

We have a phrase in America, most commonly used by the uneducated, "haters gonna hate".
Old 2011-04-25, 22:49   Link #3852
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakes View Post
trust me the endings not gonna be bullshit and everything's going to be just fine. I don't know why you all think it's gonna be some depressing, sad, melancholy, ending. I'm starting to think that's what you guys want.

We have a phrase in America, most commonly used by the uneducated, "haters gonna hate".
There is a believe, that the happy endings doesn't gain fame, and the tragedies (such as R&J, Antonio and Cleopatra, etc) are the ones that are remembered as "master pieces", take as example School Days, the anime was (and don't dennie this) just a guy and two girls, but it is remembered for its sick ending.
Old 2011-04-26, 07:46   Link #3853
Elf song

or Madoka ending...
Elf song is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-26, 13:20   Link #3854
Kaskodiona

...I lost my fanart that I was going to post here :< It was pretty epic. PAINTGUNZ! :<
Old 2011-04-26, 15:13   Link #3855
pancakes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
There is a believe, that the happy endings doesn't gain fame, and the tragedies (such as R&J, Antonio and Cleopatra, etc) are the ones that are remembered as "master pieces", take as example School Days, the anime was (and don't dennie this) just a guy and two girls, but it is remembered for its sick ending.
You just proved a good point SkyFlames. You remembered School Days (just like I do) but the first word to pop up in your head was "sick". True the ending was pretty gruesome and unnecessary and of COARSE I remembered it over all the other side titles I've seen, but I still thought it was a bad story. A story's outline transforms with each scene and usually will have a natural direction to take. sometimes the author will fuck that direction up, but almost every story was finished when it was created. (hard to understand)

So honestly, the stories that I encounter, I enjoy because their amazing stories, and amazing could be interpreted in many different ways. But I don't like them JUST for their endings or JUST for their production staff. So if Takahashi wants to make a crazy ending where....

Alastor: I love you Yuji.
Yuji: I love you too.

Then he can go right ahead, but judging from his work and personal experience I know he's a smart guy and I know the story will end well.

And also, R+J was a good story for many reasons, not just for the ending. Also I've seen some great stories that have ended happily.
Old 2011-04-26, 15:17   Link #3856
pancakes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaskodiona View Post
...I lost my fanart that I was going to post here :< It was pretty epic. PAINTGUNZ! :<
lol what???
Old 2011-04-27, 02:03   Link #3857
aura10

I had been seeing the anime and reading the novel *summary* so far and I know this is a good novel but one thing made me disappointed in this novel is how Yuji is still the primary antagonist when the novel is coming to an end. I would like it more if Yuji realize that his way of doing is wrong and the snake become the primary antagonist *not gonna happen though *. Hope Takahashi sensei could make a good and acceptable ending

I find this funny that the novel will end in vol 22 when zero no tsukaima also end in vol 22
aura10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 04:44   Link #3858
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

I'd not be so sure. As pankakes said, it's too early to rush over conclusions. The end is a mistery to everyone, I bet that even to the author that is still asking himselft hwo should he writte the last chapter (literally).
All that we know about the final is that it will be epic, or it will suck. Which one do you want to play on your imagination, that's your call.
Old 2011-04-27, 05:38   Link #3859
Blutsauger

Send a message via MSN to Blutsauger
why can't we just relax and wait for the last novel to come out? While we relax, let's play some Nyan~CAt~!
For those who don't know, click this link
http://nyan.cat/
Blutsauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 06:25   Link #3860
aura10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutsauger View Post
why can't we just relax and wait for the last novel to come out? While we relax, let's play some Nyan~CAt~!
For those who don't know, click this link
http://nyan.cat/
um how do you supposed to play this when all it makes is a nyan sound and counting times?
aura10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen