AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-22, 12:37   Link #41
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher
Don't give scare me like that npal
Just the thought is making me sick.
Don't worry, that will never happen, thank God I'm Kaede's man through and through

PS What's so scary about me becoming AAA president?
Old 2005-12-22, 12:44   Link #42
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Damn that thing. Double post. Don't ask how, my connection got messed up, but apparently it posted but there was no way to access the 3rd page, so I did the same post again, it worked, but I had the double post.
Old 2005-12-22, 13:37   Link #43
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
Don't worry, that will never happen, thank God I'm Kaede's man through and through

PS What's so scary about me becoming AAA president?
Ill tell u wut's wrong with that...u're so Anti-Asa...that if u do become AAA president...u'll try to destroy every other club rooting for their girls...

I never bothered to make another sig... haha -""_ -
Old 2005-12-22, 14:00   Link #44
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
Ill tell u wut's wrong with that...u're so Anti-Asa...that if u do become AAA president...u'll try to destroy every other club rooting for their girls...
Not true, I actually LIKE all the other girls. My liking Primula is immediately understandable, she's family. And I like Sia cause she's cute, she's got Kikyou and Rin dumped her after some pretty romantic episodes. Well, Nerine, I like her cause she's devoted, quiet, rather shy, pretty (not to mention she's got the biggest assets of them all), smart AND wise enough. And that's the order I like the other girls. So, I don't really think that point about destroying the other clubs stands. I only try to destroy ONE club right now. Plus making me AAA president is like forcing me to swallow ten pounds of sh*t. The mere thought is abhorent. I'm an Asa/Rin hater after all
Old 2005-12-22, 14:48   Link #45
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

Hmm, what is so scary that npal becomes the AAA club president???

That would mean that one of the funniest/smartest/devoted/full of wisdom person would become someone who would cheer and adore for someone like asa, or even worse Rin

Since i just have seen eps23 screenshots and story, i would like to have some answers.

Is the " rumuor" true that the producers/writers said that they were going for an "innovating" ending.
If so then, please, someone hit them with a very big stick on their heads!

What is so innovating about chosing an ending from the game?
The entire shufflefans now already know what's going to happen. We all can dream it!

Also what is that stupid story about asa not using magic, otherwise her mother would be said! So she would rather die? Would that make her mother happy?
I can understand why ama would be sad at the time when she said it to asa, because their wouldn't have been that many halfdemons about.
But now there are halfdemons, so what is the problem?

Does she consider mayumi a freak of nature?

Last edited by Searcher; 2005-12-22 at 15:06.
Old 2005-12-22, 15:33   Link #46
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher
Hmm, what is so scary that npal becomes the AAA club president???

That would mean that one of the funniest/smartest/devoted/full of wisdom person would become someone who would cheer and adore for someone like asa, or even worse Rin

Since i just have seen eps23 screenshots and story, i would like to have some answers.

Is the " rumuor" true that the producers/writers said that they were going for an "innovating" ending.
If so then, please, someone hit them with a very big stick on their heads!

What is so innovating about chosing an ending from the game?
The entire shufflefans now already know what's going to happen. We all can dream it!

Also what is that stupid story about asa not using magic, otherwise her mother would be said! So she would rather die? Would that make her mother happy?
I can understand why ama would be sad at the time when she said it to asa, because their wouldn't have been that many halfdemons about.
But now there are halfdemons, so what is the problem?

Does she consider mayumi a freak of nature?

I feel so touched I feel like giving rep

And I agree with all the points concerning the series. Some people just don't seem to get how much more the series could be and how it was ruined on ep 21. And I agree with Asa's story being weak, especially since it follows a powerful story (Kaede's arc) that the writers just chose to disregard. Although I totally understand Ama's concern for Asa. But, as you said, what's the problem today? I can't even believe there are people who are actually moved by Asa's story (I'm not saying Ama's, Ama's story is a different matter, Ama's story is far more touching than Asa's dilemma.)
Old 2005-12-22, 18:50   Link #47
Asa-Fan
*~Sami the Pizza Girl~*

Send a message via ICQ to Asa-Fan Send a message via MSN to Asa-Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Asa-Fan Send a message via Skype™ to Asa-Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
I feel so touched I feel like giving rep

And I agree with all the points concerning the series. Some people just don't seem to get how much more the series could be and how it was ruined on ep 21. And I agree with Asa's story being weak, especially since it follows a powerful story (Kaede's arc) that the writers just chose to disregard. Although I totally understand Ama's concern for Asa. But, as you said, what's the problem today? I can't even believe there are people who are actually moved by Asa's story (I'm not saying Ama's, Ama's story is a different matter, Ama's story is far more touching than Asa's dilemma.)
I think asa's story is really good. Well some like this some like that I didn't like Sia's story too much it was ofer so quick but I loved Nerine's story because Lyco-chan came

AAA-FlagWaver; HHH*CLUB*Leader;KKR PizzaGirl
Call me Sami
Old 2005-12-22, 18:59   Link #48
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asa-Fan
I think asa's story is really good. Well some like this some like that I didn't like Sia's story too much it was ofer so quick but I loved Nerine's story because Lyco-chan came
It's more "I like Sia's personality and Nerine's story cause of Lycoris". But Kaede...
Old 2005-12-24, 12:18   Link #49
Furudanuki

Merry Christmas to all RRR members, supporters, and Nerine fans of every stripe or affiliation! Here's hoping your holidays are happy and your wishes come true. Of course, my own Christmas wish features Nerine under the mistletoe....
Now watching: Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, Allison to Lillia, Clannad - After Story, Daughter of Twenty Faces, Hidamari Sketch x365, Kannagi, Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~, Telepathy Girl Ran, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Toradora, Zettai Karen Children
Recently completed: Ghost Hound, Aria: The Origination, Kanokon, Kure-nai, Itazura na Kiss, Special A, Birdy the Mighty Decode, Macross Frontier, Ryouko's Case File, ToLoveRU, Wagaya no Oinari-sama
Old 2005-12-24, 12:31   Link #50
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Whatever holiday you like to celebrate under the winter's solstice .... enjoy it. Our house is kind of inclusive in regard to holiday festivities in general.

Our Nerine All Day All The Time thread is getting derailed by the other girls (how typical). I'm awaiting a chance to watch how Nerine's life is playing out and if she'll be involved in the last few episodes after ep 22.
Old 2005-12-24, 16:24   Link #51
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Nerine is certainly very cute with a sweet personality, however, her eye colour throws me off a little
They should've given her matching blue eyes (like Lycoris), that would've been a great deal better!
Old 2005-12-24, 16:30   Link #52
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
Whatever holiday you like to celebrate under the winter's solstice .... enjoy it. Our house is kind of inclusive in regard to holiday festivities in general.

Our Nerine All Day All The Time thread is getting derailed by the other girls (how typical). I'm awaiting a chance to watch how Nerine's life is playing out and if she'll be involved in the last few episodes after ep 22.
Hopefully they'll show more of all the other girls at least on the last episode. It's not like all problems were solved.

Kaede/Primula/Sia/Nerine Christmas Party!!!
Old 2005-12-24, 20:03   Link #53
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

ooh but i love the red eyes ...
Old 2005-12-24, 21:04   Link #54
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
ooh but i love the red eyes ...
Have you seen any images of Nerine's mom? Nerine inherited her mom's eyes. God, I hope there's a sequel.
Old 2005-12-24, 21:29   Link #55
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki
Of course, my own Christmas wish features Nerine under the mistletoe....
I have the same Christmas wish too!! I agree with Vexx there though, I prefer her red eyes compared to Lycoris's blue eyes.
Old 2005-12-25, 05:59   Link #56
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

I prefer Lycoris' blue eyes, but I don't mind Nerine's red eyes
Old 2005-12-25, 07:13   Link #57
chrono12
PPP

hmmmmm, i never realise that Nerine & Lycoris have different eye colour looks like i need to pay more attention to the anime when i rewatch it again soon

Merry Christmas to all RRR members

with the series going to end soon & the race to 3rd place hotting up , let's continue with our respective canvasing for votes & hope in the end, the more popular girl get 3rd
Old 2005-12-25, 10:09   Link #58
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
but truthfully who is better...Lycoris or Nerine?

I never bothered to make another sig... haha -""_ -
Old 2005-12-25, 10:37   Link #59
Wrath88
Kissing...

I like Nerine's songs, which originally came from Lycoris, but other than that, I still feel that Nerine's better. She can cook a really nice omelette, wields really powerful magic, is kind, cute and beautiful, and when she puts her mind to something, she'll do it very well, which was how she managed to learn the omelette recipe. Oh, and she's smart as well.
Old 2005-12-25, 16:32   Link #60
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

I have finally watch eps22 of shuffle, have been saving it untill i watched the last eps of DCSS. Boy was if glad i did save it, after seeing the last eps of DCSS i was pretty mad. But then i watched eps22 and got me some Nerine and primula fanservice

Liked the eps, even when itsuki said that he couldn't make everybody happy (thus that mean no polygami ending?). At first i was happy that he thought about how Nerine/sia/kaede were doing.
Later i got upset with that, because if he had told the truth back then way in the first eps that his heart was already taken, the girls wouldn't be in this situation.

When i was watching the previous eps, i noticed something weird. Everytime Nerine confessed that she loved him or asked if she could love him more, he seems shocked.
I can imagine being shocked the first time, in eps4, but in eps10 and eps15 again that weird shocked look. Does he suffer from amnesia? It's pretty hard to forget a love confessing from Nerine

Although my list of fav girls is:

1 Nerine
1.5 Primula
2 Sia/kaede

I just don't seems to care about asa!

This is not a putdown or a hate post about asa and the reason why i am posting it here and not in the asaforum, is that i want some cool headed people to answer it. (Nerine is cool, hence the fans are cool )

And i cann't seem to put my finger on why i don't care about asa, i have some minor reason but not that i would say, that's the major reason.

1. Everytime she is with rin, she makes rin seems so weak and indecisive
2. She did nothing in the battle for rin, she just won
3. Her story seems so weak
4. She took a cheap shot at sia and Nerine during the primula crisis

Am i missing something? Does someone has some other reason that is lingering in mine mind and i cann't get it yet?
Or is it just the cumulation of mine 4 reasons that i don't care about asa.
Closed Thread