AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-08-03, 09:12   Link #221
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
So far, they haven't announced an OST at all, and all the DVDs are out. I suppose it's possible it may never be released. Either that, or it'll be released really late... there's just no way to know.
I'm getting the feeling that it'll never be released now, i'm just gonna have to carry on repeating certain parts of episodes to hear the music.

Last edited by Shiroth; 2006-08-03 at 09:31.
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 11:35   Link #222
Zhemos

Old 2006-08-05, 14:01   Link #223
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhemos
OH! Nice! I like all three of these, but IMO the one of Sakura really stands out. Thanks for posting them - and the ones on the previous page too!
Now watching: Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, Allison to Lillia, Clannad - After Story, Daughter of Twenty Faces, Hidamari Sketch x365, Kannagi, Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~, Telepathy Girl Ran, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Toradora, Zettai Karen Children
Recently completed: Ghost Hound, Aria: The Origination, Kanokon, Kure-nai, Itazura na Kiss, Special A, Birdy the Mighty Decode, Macross Frontier, Ryouko's Case File, ToLoveRU, Wagaya no Oinari-sama
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 13:01   Link #224
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Did anyone check out the TV cut scenes that where added to the DVD's?

Some of them are pretty funny, and seeing the sexy DVD quality just makes me wanna buy the whole DVD set. All we need now is a anime OST release. :3

Last edited by Shiroth; 2006-10-10 at 13:17.
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 13:30   Link #225
rooboy
Umeboshi!

The one where Ken was totally checking out Nanami's mom cracked me up.

EDIT: The deleted scenes did stir up my Lamune desire though - maybe I'll rewatch it next week or something.
Old 2006-10-10, 14:01   Link #226
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666 View Post
The deleted scenes did stir up my Lamune desire though - maybe I'll rewatch it next week or something.
Yeah, i'm pretty much in the mood now to rewatch the series. Its just a shame its not Summer anymore. :3
Old 2006-10-10, 14:54   Link #227
rooboy
Umeboshi!

I live in Texas. Today's thunderstorm aside, it's always summer.

I got a sunburn last weekend at my kid's first lacrosse game of the season.

Not only that - I can go to the asian market which has now moved less than a mile away and buy some ramune before watching.
Old 2006-10-10, 15:28   Link #228
Furudanuki

Quote:
The one where Ken was totally checking out Nanami's mom cracked me up.

EDIT: The deleted scenes did stir up my Lamune desire though - maybe I'll rewatch it next week or something.
The added scene of Nanami and Kenji's night at the resort (from episode 10) was wonderful. And I also really enjoyed the clip of Nanami's mom and Kenji's dad. After this I think I'm just going to stop resisting the inevitable. It is time to order the R2 DVDs for Lamune.
Now watching: Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, Allison to Lillia, Clannad - After Story, Daughter of Twenty Faces, Hidamari Sketch x365, Kannagi, Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~, Telepathy Girl Ran, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Toradora, Zettai Karen Children
Recently completed: Ghost Hound, Aria: The Origination, Kanokon, Kure-nai, Itazura na Kiss, Special A, Birdy the Mighty Decode, Macross Frontier, Ryouko's Case File, ToLoveRU, Wagaya no Oinari-sama
Old 2006-10-10, 16:17   Link #229
martino
makes no files now

What deleted scenes? What? Where? How???
Old 2006-10-10, 16:29   Link #230
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by martino View Post
What deleted scenes? What? Where? How???
There are links to the torrents posted in the Torrent Submissions forum here.
Old 2006-10-10, 16:39   Link #231
martino
makes no files now

Arigato gozaimas!
Old 2006-10-10, 17:13   Link #232
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Can some please clarify something about those for me:

Are these "deleted scenes" actually DVD extras, or are they shown as part of the actual episode on the DVD?

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 17:24   Link #233
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Argh... I almost missed these.... <sigh> I'm going to have to stubbornly wait for an R1 release. My R2 budget got zeroed for house remodeling.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 17:32   Link #234
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I'm going to have to stubbornly wait for an R1 release.
Do you think it even will? To me - Lamune is the type of show that really wouldn't sell outside of Japan. Its just like Air, Kanon & the two Da Capo seasons.

It owuld be great to have Lamune in my set, though it does look like it'll be a R2 set though.
Old 2006-10-10, 17:36   Link #235
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

No, I have no realistic hope of it getting an R1 (unless someone buys a license package and this is just amongst it). But.. like I said, my R2 budget is out for the year and I kind of doubt there will still be copies on the shelf next year. If there are... great!
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 19:04   Link #236
JarOfMayo

Many many thanks to the fansubbers who provided teh DVD volume TV cuts... So...sooo nice to see new footage for this classic. made my day.
JarOfMayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 19:51   Link #237
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Rewatching the cut scenes - it really reminds me of just how much i fell in-love with this series, it brings so many tears just remember the show. Which means i have to rewatch this show first thing after some sleep. :3

Also, i see that there's a lot of fanservice in the early scenes.. really does make you wonder.
Old 2006-10-10, 21:01   Link #238
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Can some please clarify something about those for me: Are these "deleted scenes" actually DVD extras, or are they shown as part of the actual episode on the DVD?
They are at least DVD extras, because I have now seen the files named as such on an unnamed nyetwork. Thanks so much to Shiroth for mentioning these.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-10, 21:09   Link #239
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Also, i see that there's a lot of fanservice in the early scenes.. really does make you wonder.
Actually I noticed that all the cut scenes had an extraordinary amount of fanservice as well - I wonder if that's why they were cut? I won't know til I re-watch this weekend, but I sort of remembered Lamune as being on the low end of the fanservice totem (more like Da Capo than Shuffle).
Old 2006-10-10, 21:13   Link #240
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Actually I noticed that all the cut scenes had an extraordinary amount of fanservice as well - I wonder if that's why they were cut? I won't know til I re-watch this weekend, but I sort of remembered Lamune as being on the low end of the fanservice totem (more like Da Capo than Shuffle).
If there's one think i remember about the show, is that it didn't have that much body-fanservice, so it could just be the reason why these scene where cut from the TV showing.

Ah well, its not really a show you'd think would have that kind of fanservice, but its always nice to see some.

Tags
bishoujo, drama, eroge, nekoneko, picture magic, romance, school life, seinen, slice of life, visual novel adaptation