AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-16, 22:11   Link #161
mace58
Ketseuka Hagane
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: PA
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to mace58
hey guys some of these are good characters and heres mine
(if u dont like it then shut the f*** up and keep it to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Name:Keskai(keys-kay) Mondo.

Sanpakto:Kadome

Bio:Wears a Shihakushou and sandals. Brown out of control Spiky Hair and Brown eyes. His Sanpakto is bigger than normal ones but not as big as Ichigo's. It could be bigger but hes able to control Sanpakto sizes. One of the Unique Abilities of his Sanpakto is if he puts Energy into it and thinks of a blast,shield anything it will come. He is the hidden Lieutenent of Squad 10 and he is the only acception for having 2 lieutenents on 1 squad. He is actually in a secret relationship with Matsumoto Rangiku and when he left to the human world and didnt come back she thought he died but was there killing Hollows because he got a report where a massive hord will appear in 90 days and went. apparently he got hurt badly for there were a bunch of hollows and 3 Menos Grandes. He had to stay in the Human world for an extra 100 days do to his injuries. When he came back there was a powerful hollow in the Say Ray Tay and he went to find it finding Ichigo and friends. He went up to a building and used his move Flame Shock which surprised them and when Ichigo saw him they locked eyes, and then Keskai was gone. He then returned to Rangiku and celebrated his return with sake. He is very outgoing and energetic.While he was in the Soul Reaper Academy he was one of the best students and always paid attention. He didnt always get the best grade but eventually mastered everything he was taught. He made his own Hadou which he calls Flame Shock. Its a technique wear he shoots a giant fire ball at his opponet and when hits takes a lot of damage but then the energy from the attack disenigrates and for some reason a massive lighting strike hits his opponet so fast its nearly impossible to dodge. When him and Ichigo met for the 2nd time he wasnt wearing his Shihakushou so Ichigo thought he killed a Soul Reaper do to the fact he had a Zanpakutou and confronted him. He was about to use his Shikai when instead he threatened him with Flame Shock. Ichigo remembered back to the day when they first met (when he does it he screams "Flame Shock" so Ichigo remembers it) and said "Wait a minute your that guy i saw who killed that Hollow in the SayRayTay, impressive. It just wants me to fight u MORE!!!!" Then Karin stepped in and said "He may be to powerful. Hes trying to mask his Spiritual Pressure and its still impressive right now." But Ichigo didn't listen so when he dashed for him he used Flash Step and slashed his legs to make him not move. He didnt do it enough to leave a Scar just to stop him from moving. "Please i dont wanna fight you right now." and ran off. He wants to be team captain but dosent wanna remove Hitsugaya Toushirou from his position for him being a great captain. He apparently looks like a weak foe, but when he gets serious he just might take your life.His Sanpakutou's Shikai is summoned by saying " Shine Kadome!!! " and the sword changes into a bigger, slightly curved Sanpakutou with a small space in the middle of the sword so he can catch other Sanpakutou and he can make that hole bigger. It is also special because it can absorb Aura (Spiritual Pressure) and dislocate the Chain of Fate and most spiritual powers and other spiritual things. He hasn't revealed his Bonkai yet, but he admits he can use it.

if u like it let me know and if u want further updates on him i post them to my char. on my profile

also if u need an anime drawer let me know iv'e got some contacts and also when its drawn i'll post my char on here
mace58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 22:16   Link #162
mace58
Ketseuka Hagane
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: PA
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to mace58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabez the Fuuton War View Post
Dude, how could you ever give up on bleach.
hey dude honestly i love LOVE Bleach but the creator made Ichigo too powerful i understand his dad was a soul reaper and all but it still dosent mean he becomes a Shinigami so fast like look at Naruto, his dad was the hokage but it takes him like more then 15 years to become it.
mace58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 15:28   Link #163
GeostigmataShi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 22
Name : Arselle Li Aura

Age : 16

Gender : Female

Hair : Silver

Eyes : 1 Red 1 Purple

Squad : 6 (5th Seat)

Captain : Kuchiki Byakuya

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zanpakuto : Lucifer

Release Quote : Hear My Voice! Call My Name! LUCIFER!

Shikai : Slowing The Flow Of Time

Bankai : Stopping The Flow Of Time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background : ... Coming Soon ...
GeostigmataShi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 21:03   Link #164
mace58
Ketseuka Hagane
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: PA
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to mace58
Quote:
Originally Posted by mace58 View Post
hey guys some of these are good characters and heres mine
(if u dont like it then shut the f*** up and keep it to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Name:Keskai(keys-kay) Mondo.

Sanpakto:Kadome

Bio:Wears a Shihakushou and sandals. Brown out of control Spiky Hair and Brown eyes. His Sanpakto is bigger than normal ones but not as big as Ichigo's. It could be bigger but hes able to control Sanpakto sizes. One of the Unique Abilities of his Sanpakto is if he puts Energy into it and thinks of a blast,shield anything it will come. He is the hidden Lieutenent of Squad 10 and he is the only acception for having 2 lieutenents on 1 squad. He is actually in a secret relationship with Matsumoto Rangiku and when he left to the human world and didnt come back she thought he died but was there killing Hollows because he got a report where a massive hord will appear in 90 days and went. apparently he got hurt badly for there were a bunch of hollows and 3 Menos Grandes. He had to stay in the Human world for an extra 100 days do to his injuries. When he came back there was a powerful hollow in the Say Ray Tay and he went to find it finding Ichigo and friends. He went up to a building and used his move Flame Shock which surprised them and when Ichigo saw him they locked eyes, and then Keskai was gone. He then returned to Rangiku and celebrated his return with sake. He is very outgoing and energetic.While he was in the Soul Reaper Academy he was one of the best students and always paid attention. He didnt always get the best grade but eventually mastered everything he was taught. He made his own Hadou which he calls Flame Shock. Its a technique wear he shoots a giant fire ball at his opponet and when hits takes a lot of damage but then the energy from the attack disenigrates and for some reason a massive lighting strike hits his opponet so fast its nearly impossible to dodge. When him and Ichigo met for the 2nd time he wasnt wearing his Shihakushou so Ichigo thought he killed a Soul Reaper do to the fact he had a Zanpakutou and confronted him. He was about to use his Shikai when instead he threatened him with Flame Shock. Ichigo remembered back to the day when they first met (when he does it he screams "Flame Shock" so Ichigo remembers it) and said "Wait a minute your that guy i saw who killed that Hollow in the SayRayTay, impressive. It just wants me to fight u MORE!!!!" Then Karin stepped in and said "He may be to powerful. Hes trying to mask his Spiritual Pressure and its still impressive right now." But Ichigo didn't listen so when he dashed for him he used Flash Step and slashed his legs to make him not move. He didnt do it enough to leave a Scar just to stop him from moving. "Please i dont wanna fight you right now." and ran off. He wants to be team captain but dosent wanna remove Hitsugaya Toushirou from his position for him being a great captain. He apparently looks like a weak foe, but when he gets serious he just might take your life.His Sanpakutou's Shikai is summoned by saying " Shine Kadome!!! " and the sword changes into a bigger, slightly curved Sanpakutou with a small space in the middle of the sword so he can catch other Sanpakutou and he can make that hole bigger. It is also special because it can absorb Aura (Spiritual Pressure) and dislocate the Chain of Fate and most spiritual powers and other spiritual things. He hasn't revealed his Bonkai yet, but he admits he can use it.

if u like it let me know and if u want further updates on him i post them to my char. on my profile

also if u need an anime drawer let me know iv'e got some contacts and also when its drawn i'll post my char on here
here it is hope u guys like it my friend animepandafreak made it



mace58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-03, 11:28   Link #165
Hasagawa
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Norway
This is the "Chimeiteki". At this time, only the shikai of the weapon has been drawn. Its main ability, besides cutting and stabbing, is that it excrete a lethal poison out of small pores on the blade. Which make the "Chimeiteki" a very dangerous blade to go up against. For every time the edge cut its enemy, the lethal poison is mixed with the opponents blood. Causing excruciating pain, and decreasing his/her senses and reflexes. "Chimeiteki"s shikai release is a FORM, rather than a ability/effect (thinking of Kuchiki taichos, Tousen taichos and Komamura taichos shikai releases).

http://artpad.art.com/?k518a216k2bk
Hasagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-04, 14:38   Link #166
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In a class of my own.
My Character:

Name: Lunaru Starr
Zanpakutou: Cosmas (sealed inside of a Guitar )
Release Command: Evolve, Cosmas!
Zanpakutou Shikai Ability: It is a star condensed into the shape of a sword; So it is super hot,
and can shoot hot blasts of star energy; Has added ability to cut due to sweltering heat;
Bankai!! Constellation Cosmas!!: On release, it automatically creates a space zone illuminated by moonlight. (just for cool effect.) The star ability remains, and the sword also gains moves like Meteor blasts, and Black Hole Teleportation. You know: outer space stuff.

See pictures here:

I advise you to view the second image in "Large" mode. The tab is right above the image.

Brief History/Write-Up
Personality: Lazy; Sarcastic; Err...like me...???

Story: Well, I have this interesting idea, but making my character do it will him evil, like Aizen, so...but, well, I'll share it anyway, even though it was going to be an idea for a fic;

A bankai is achieved by subjugating the resident spirit of a Zanpakutou, right? Correct. Now hollows have been known to consume other hollows; I was thinking about a shinigami antagonist character who consumes other Shinigami's Shinigami Powers; effectively their Soul Cutters.

Now Imagine this; Take another shinigami's soul cutter, and train with it until you can materialize the soul Cutter's spirit (This is possible: Kaname Tousen uses a soul cutter form another shinigami who had died. He has also achieved Bankai with this soul cutter). Now from here, in order to achieve Bankai, you need to Subjugate the Soul Cutter, right? But what if you, instead, use your Bankai, and subjugate the Spirit of the other Soul cutter? YOU did not subjugate the other soul cutter, but YOUR soul cutter SPIRIT did; So...it means you will subjugate the other soul cutter INTO your soul cutter;

I've even termed it: A person who Does this is no longer a Soul Reaper, but a Soul Tamer. As he continues to subjugate other bankais and increases in strength, he will eventually become a soul master, at which level, he will be able to wield the "Subjugation Chains"; Chains that can be used to forcefully materialise a weaker Soul cutter's spirit, and enable the user to instantly (instead of training with another soul cutter for ten years) take over a Soul cutter that is, on average, lower than a captain level soul cutter.

It's a god Idea, right? Like the Menos Grandes how they consume other hollows to grow stronger. This way of doing it pertains to evil-minded shinigami, and offers considerably more growth per consumption, plus you retain ONE ability from each soul cutter you subjugate.

Only disadvantage is that everyone will see you like an Aizen or something.

Anyway: My character. Comment on my idea too if you want

And let the character ideas flow in!!
__________________
Rev. Niemöller, on Nazi Germany:

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Last edited by holypanl; 2008-09-04 at 15:21.
holypanl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 12:50   Link #167
GhostlyIchigo
Vasto Lorde
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mace58 View Post
hey dude honestly i love LOVE Bleach but the creator made Ichigo too powerful i understand his dad was a soul reaper and all but it still dosent mean he becomes a Shinigami so fast like look at Naruto, his dad was the hokage but it takes him like more then 15 years to become it.
naruto is just dumb i like ichigo just the way he is! naruto is jsut plain DUMB! and the reason they make it 15 years is probably JUST to get mroe episodes bc more episodes= more money. wat r they on like episode 500 now?
__________________
I am hollow Ichigo but even better then hollow i have found a way to make myself a Vasto Lorde menos grande hollow ICHIGO!
GhostlyIchigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 12:58   Link #168
GhostlyIchigo
Vasto Lorde
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyIchigo View Post
Soul Slayer Name: Zetsumei (Translation: End of Life)

Calling out: "OBLITERATE AND DESTROY ZETSUMEI!"

Histroy: It was owned by a powerful mage villian, his name was Revan and he was half mage half evil Death God, but the power

of Zetsumei's sacrafical ability (see below for info on this ability) was so tempting that he sacraficed himself to gain

immortality for a limited time. He tried to destroy the world using Zetsumei but failed. Before he died he gave all his

power to Zetsumei so that when the rightful owner came, that person could carry out the will of Revan. His will was this:

End all life. Only The rightful owner with the intent of killnig all life would be able to pick up the sword and not die. If

they were not the rightful owner, they would die when picking the sword up like this: their other arm that wasn't holding

the sword would start to disintegrate except the bone and it would work its way down to the legs then to the body, up to the

head, and then finally to the hand holding the sword. The person would have the worst fate, no words could describe the pain

and magically they can feel all of this pain til the moment their whole body is disintegrated. So When i came i knew what

would happen if i wasn't the rightful owner. I picked up the sword and all of a sudden i fell to the floor from feeling this

heavy arua. Then everything around me started to die. This was because revan gave Zetsumei so much power that his arua

killed every weak life around the wielder (plants,animals,etc.). Then all of a sudden i heard a voice and i realized it was

Zetsumei speaking he said this: "you have no need for this weak Zanpaktuo!" Then i saw that my Zanpaktuo, before Zetsumei,

started to become black and then it all of a sudden decomposed! "I am your new Zanpaktuo now call me OUT!" "OBLITERATE AND

DESTROY ZETSUMEI!" Then there came a dark cloud that covered the whole sky, lighting and thunder came down, and the Earth trembled before us!

How it works: Because Revan was a mage and gave all his powers to Zetsumei, Zetsumei is able to cast various spells that

control nature,either A making it used against an enemy or controling nature to kill itself. Zetsumei has thousands of

spells that revan used. It's only a matter of time of how i learn each and every spell that this Zanpaktuo has within itself.

Sealed Form: Regular zanpaktuo.

Shikai:a sword that is black and has a hilt exactly like ichigo's bankai sword, but the hilt's bigger and in the middle it

has a X that come out from the hilt and can but used to toture weak people or infilict serious injury in battle.The hilt

with the X is comfortable enough to put one of ur hands where all 4 points intersect. Its 4 points on the hilt are long and are made to make the enemy scream in agony if hit with a spike while they're screaming i slice them up with the real BLADE! And the blade always has a black flame that has an outline of red all around the blade, the more the flame covers the sword the more percentage of spiritual pressuring im using of my total. At 100% the whole sword is in this blackish fire, At 50% half of the sword, etc.

Bankai: No one has seen my bankai, but i do have it. People these days are too weak, it's a privilege if you make me call out bankai! Anyways, my bankai is a spell. When I say "bankai" I raise Zetsumei as high as i can and then a dark thunderstorm covers all of the sky and it makes a hurricane affect in the sky and the center of the storm is where i am. The storm strikes Zetsumei and i gain a pretty good agility, not as good as ichigo's bankai but about ½ the speed of ichigo's bankai. Every time i strike lighting goes to that enemy. Therefore every attack gets a direct hit. The only way for you to win is to not hit my sword or my sword hit YOU!

Abilities (that are known):

Sarafice: You cut urself and shed ur own blood on Zetsumei and Zetsumei will go beyond the limits. The more blood that you

shed for Zetsumei the BETTER Zetsumei's power for that time is. Revan thought that if he saraficed his whole body he'd gain

enough immortality to cause the destruction of the universe, he was too young to bring this about, he almost close to

destroying the universe but still wasnt powerful enough, therefore he died not achieving his will.

Lighting Strike: A lot like Bankai but weaker and can only be done once per cast.The wielder puts Zetsumei up in the air and

lighting goes to Zetsumei the next attack will give them a zap, usually used when the enemy is weak as a sort of toture.

Whirlwind: The wielder slashes with Zetsumei as fast as he can in the direction of the enemy, the agility of this atk is so

fast that Zetsumei controls the wind for a split second and sends a Gust, blowing him away!

Deathbeam: the wielder Screams: "DEATH!" and there will be a dark beam in the direct that Zetsumei is facing, if it

hits the enemy or the enemies sword and the enemy has a lower spiritual pressure, then the deathbeam will instantly kill the

enemy, if the enemy is stronger then the wielder of Zetsumei and the beam hits his sword nothnig will happen. But if the

stronger person gets hit directly he will get a cut equal to how more difference their spiritual pressure is different. This

attack can be avoided since its only a beam and has to make contact to you or your sword.

Spiritual pressure adjuster: Zetsumei is so pwoerful that if he and the user used 100% of their power then their enemies

would be to weak for enjoyment. Therefore Zetsumei made himself a adjuster for shikai and bankai forms. The more the flame

covers the sword the more spiritual pressure percentage of the max you are using. This skill is like kenpachi's eyepatch

where it masks the pressure. therefore if percentage is at 10% then ppl that are 10x weaker then the wielder or stronger can

cut the wielder. This abiltiy is always active and can be adjusted by saying this: "v% ZETSUMEI!!!" Where 'v' is the

percentage of max power you want. ex: 50% would be "50% ZETSUMEI!!!"

Pressure Armor: The weilder says "v% ARM" and puts the hilt of Zetsumei on his chest. (like the adjuster v is a percentage).

This ability armors the weilder with the % of their spiritual pressure that their using as of right now and aim to ONLY

Focus on armor. Ex: your at 50% Zetsumei and u say "10% arm" that means out of the 50% your using ur using 40% for armor and

attacking and 10% is aimed only for defence.

Pressure strength: Same as pressure armor but for offense and the weilder says "v% STRENGTHEN!!"

Freeze: The weilder aims Zetsumei and then says "FROZEN SHOT!" and a tiny frost shard that's barely seeable by the eye is

launched from Zetsumei and if the shard hits the opponent he will be frozen for at least a second and suffer by his attack

speed and movement by at least 10% for 5 seconds, this is the minimum for if the opponent has a strong spiritual pressure

that the weilder has At the time (depending on the adjuster ability). These 4 things (frozen duration and after affect) will

increase as the opponents have lower spiritual pressure then the weilder.

Flaming blood: the wielder hits Zetsumei on the ground below him and says "FLAME ME!!!" Zetsumei will light the ground under

the wielder on fire!! This makes his blood hasten and therefore his speed and attack speed is increased by 25% for 1 minute.

These are all the spells i know so far.

Manifestation:
He looks like a 25 year old man in shape.But his body cannot be seen because he's surrounded by the flames that surround the sword (dark flames with a outline of red), he has Bright Blue eyes that are shiny. His voice is like The lich king's In

Warcraft 3:The Frozen Throne.
Just for all you who don't know this is the Zanpaktuo of mine above. And i was reading others and i also read this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iseikuneso View Post
That's a really good idea. It might be a little too powerful though. YOu should make it have some weaknesses. And you've obviously played KotOR.
I have no weakness but to be balanced my bankai would be equal to a vaizard's hollow form. And I have no vaizard form. And their bankai would have to be some form of speed like ichigo's just because in order to nullify any damage from my bankai...you must NEVER let me touch you or ur sword. So the viazard bonus plus bankai speed would make it so those select few may have a fighting chance. But for the others....you have no HOPE!
__________________
I am hollow Ichigo but even better then hollow i have found a way to make myself a Vasto Lorde menos grande hollow ICHIGO!
GhostlyIchigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 08:33   Link #169
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In a class of my own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyIchigo View Post
Just for all you who don't know this is the Zanpaktuo of mine above. And i was reading others and i also read this:

has a X that come out from the hilt and can but used to toture weak people or infilict serious injury in battle.The hilt

with the X is comfortable enough to put one of ur hands where all 4 points intersect. Its 4 points on the hilt are long and are made to make the enemy scream in agony if hit with a spike while they're screaming i slice them up with the real BLADE! And the blade always has a black flame that has an outline of red all around the blade, the more the flame covers the sword the more percentage of spiritual pressuring im using of my total. At 100% the whole sword is in this blackish fire, At 50% half of the sword, etc.

Bankai: No one has seen my bankai, but i do have it. People these days are too weak, it's a privilege if you make me call out bankai! Anyways, my bankai is a spell. When I say "bankai" I raise Zetsumei as high as i can and then a dark thunderstorm covers all of the sky and it makes a hurricane affect in the sky and the center of the storm is where i am. The storm strikes Zetsumei and i gain a pretty good agility, not as good as ichigo's bankai but about ½ the speed of ichigo's bankai. Every time i strike lighting goes to that enemy. Therefore every attack gets a direct hit. The only way for you to win is to not hit my sword or my sword hit YOU!

I have no weakness but to be balanced my bankai would be equal to a vaizard's hollow form. And I have no vaizard form. And their bankai would have to be some form of speed like ichigo's just because in order to nullify any damage from my bankai...you must NEVER let me touch you or ur sword. So the viazard bonus plus bankai speed would make it so those select few may have a fighting chance. But for the others....you have no HOPE!
And there we have it: An 'I own all of you, your dog, your grandma, your house, lawn, fridge, ID and even your fleas all in one' sword. Don't you feel special.

Either way: just to show you how annoying it is for you to play the 'I own you without even trying' game, My shikai can beat you shitless!! Look above to the post with the pencil drawings: My shikai is a star, aka a sun, compressed and focused into the form of a sword.

I just let it shine full power and I can evaporate all your shitty clouds, distort your weather control powers, and kill withh the super heat all in one. Cos your sword has no defensive abilities.

There you go. No weaknesses? My ass. Be imaginative, and realistic. Zanpakutous have ONE forte. For example, mine is a space-star kind. Others types could be fire, or wind, or other. But shikai and Bankai are not two different themes altogether.

You said "Never let me touch your sword"...? No problem: My sword is a sun. Go ahead and try to touch it if you want, you uncreative...loser...

And not every sword can own everything else.
__________________
Rev. Niemöller, on Nazi Germany:

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
holypanl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 08:42   Link #170
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Countmania
There are two explanation for this:

1. Either he lost it somehow...
2. Or you holypan fell for an obvius troll.

Now you choose xD
__________________

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 21:44   Link #171
YouMightHaveAIDS
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabez the Fuuton War View Post
Dude, how could you ever give up on bleach.
Cause some people are able to recognize how stupid it really is.
YouMightHaveAIDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 15:43   Link #172
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In a class of my own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouMightHaveAIDS View Post
Cause some people are able to recognize how stupid it really is.
No no no...

It's not that bleach is stupid, but more like it's misguided. It needs direction. It's like this constant battle-focused stream. You need a plot. You need character development. You need to TAKE your TIME...Oda...geez.

Bleach has a really great theme, but it needs work. that's all.
__________________
Rev. Niemöller, on Nazi Germany:

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
holypanl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 13:51   Link #173
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cambridge, UK
My zanpakuto
Name: dotabata no kisaki (Noise Queen)
Sealed form: Normal-sized katana, circular guard, black sheath, black and red striped handle.
Shikai command: Let's get this party started! Dotabata no kisaki!
Form: Turns into a microphone and guitar (which is blade edged) and user gets a large boombox on their shoulders.
Abilities: Can turn any noise given in the microphone or played by the guitar hugely loud, deafens opponent and creates physical sound waves which can block low level reiatsu and kido attacks, also slightly pushing against and slowing opponent. The wielder is entirely unaffected by the zanpakuto.
Bankai command: Let's turn it up to eleven! Hitosashi no kogo! (Dance Empress)
Form: Spherical effect field, opposite of Tousen's bankai, you also keeping a basic zanpakuto to attack enemy.
Abilities: Instead of sensory deprivation, it's sensory overload, with all senses being sent so many signals that you can't sense the person attacking you.
Attack: Symphony of Destruction. The sound waves increase in strength to start seriously damaging the person effected, building up like Ikkaku's bankai throughout the time period in effect.
Zanpakuto Avatar: Rock star, looks quite a bit like Elena Houston from the Devil May Cry anime: http://subculture.animeblogger.net/i...aycry06_03.jpg
Black and red longish coat and longer hair though.

Last edited by dragonmeister; 2008-10-11 at 16:05.
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-23, 14:52   Link #174
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Countmania
http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?k51ckimy7d4
__________________

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-23, 20:13   Link #175
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Konoha
Age: 24
Niikokoro Kahyo (Two Mind Fire Ice)

When the sword is sealed, it takes the form of katana with a guard in the shape of a black and white YinYang symbol while the handle is red and blue. The release word is Split. When Shikai is released, the blade turns into two seperate gauntlets that are Black and Red on the right hand and White and Blue on the left. When in Shikai form, the two gauntlets can each fire blasts of Fire from the right hand and Ice from the left.

Neko Musha Niikokoro Kahyo (Feline Warrior Two Mind Fire Ice)

When Bankai is released, the two gauntlets become two Half Human/Half Feline gaurdians each about 25 feet tall. One is designed after a Lion weilding a red broad sword in its right hand and wearing black armour while the other is a white Tiger weilding a blue axe in its left hand and wearing white armour. The Lion and Tiger can merge together to make a single warrior weilding two seperate sword/axe crossover while wearing a black and white armour.

The spirit is actually two seperate beings, more specifically a Golden Lion and a Silver Tiger. The Lion is reffered to by the name of Ka and the Tiger is reffered to as Hyo. The Lion is the spirit of Rage while the Tiger is the spirit of Reason.
__________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------
(\_/) Copy this bunny to your sigature
(Oo) to help him acheive world domination!
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-24, 00:33   Link #176
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 25
Name: Kazekiri ("Windcutter")
Owner (surname, given name): Muroto Hiraku (4th Seat, 9th Division)
Command Phrases: "Sweep and envelop, Kazekiri!"
Shikai form, abilities: The normal katana form stretches in length and width, the blunt back side of the blade widening considerably. Using his reiatsu, Hiraku can super-compress the air to propel his blade through the air faster than the eye can normally track, thus making his slashing attacks so ridiculously fast that his opponent has been cut before they even know they have been hit. The blade, if it were seen, would appear to be propelled by one long jet engine along the back of the blade. However, because of the size and shape of the blade, this same concept cannot be applied to thrust attacks, which are abnormally slow in the shikai form.
Bankai form, abilities: The full name of his Zanpakutou's bankai release form is Kazekiri Daikaiten Nami ("Windcutter Great Spiral Wave"). The blade becomes heavily serrated, and among the various large serrated teeth that stick out from the main blade, air currents visibly swarm and spin around the surface. Anyone struck with the air currents will be cut endlessly within those air currents. These air currents can be extended to reach an indeterminable distance. His final attack is called Kakomu Kaze Houyou ("Enveloping Wind Embrace"), an attack which sends out multiple tornado-like air waves to surround his enemy and then cut them to ribbons when they converge. However, unlike most of his air-based attacks, this technique is both somewhat slow to both prepare and execute.
Manifestation: A tall, thin man dressed in blue robes, with white, near-transparent hair that seems to fade into whatever is behind him. His hair is long, wild, and always seems to be blowing in a wind that doesn't touch anyone but him. He is free-spirited and carefree, yet temperamental. Much like his Shinigami.
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-29, 21:44   Link #177
Ganbane Kyuja
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Tenma ha Kaiju

((Mostly Hiragana because Kanji is difficult. ))

Name: Tenma Ha Kaiju てんまはかいじゅ (Literally: Demon Tooth Monster)

Shikai Release:
Tonura kara za naiou Naraku とぬらからざないおうならく (“Escape from the depths of Hell!”)

Shikai:
The guard is a black colored demon’s skull with long pointed Bull-like horns and a mouth full of sharp pointy fangs. The Blade juts out of the mouth of the skull about 12ft. and both sides are serrated like a row of teeth.

The blade’s shape is similar to that of a German Zweihaender (picture of it Two handed sword ) with a small groove in it as a blood channel.

Shikai Powers:
Hitotoki no Osore ひとときのおそれ (A moment of fear) -After it is first released, it releases a wave of panic and fear amongst it’s wielder’s enemies but this lasts only for about two minutes or so. Being's with weaker spiritual pressures may flee in terror.

Soshaku no yochi そしゃくのよち (Bite the Earth)- When it’s slammed into the ground, cracks spread outward like spider webs and red/purple light shines from them. Then the ground cracks and breaks open and crumples.

Niiro no yaibara にいろのやいばら (Red Blades)- If the blood of the enemy collects in the blood channel, it can be flung back at the opponent like shards of shrapnel in various sizes.

Bankai:
Amatsumiko no Jigoku あまつみこのじごく (Emperor of Hell)

The Skull on the guard becomes more grotesque, another pair of horns curves down from the base of the first pair with smaller horns and ridges on the jaw and above the eye sockets. A mane of white hair sprouts from the skull and forms a boa like layer of fur around the Shinigami's neck. The Skull’s eyes glow an eerie purple color. A tiny crown can be seen on cocked oddly on its dome.

Two black horns grow from the wielder’s head (each about 30 inches long) and their eyes glow crimson red as well as they grow claws and fangs. A small silver circlet hangs off of the right horn.

The Blade grows as well, widening about 17 inches from it’s original 14. The blade is surrounded by a cloud of purple, black, and red miasma.

Bankai Powers:
Tobikomi no Shin’en とびこみのしん’えん (Plunge into the Abyss)- A circle of pure darkness 20ft. x 30ft. wide is launched at the victim(s). They are enveloped by is unable to see anything but the flickering of red and purple eyes in the darkness. Then the denizens of the Abyss attack you. This lasts about 40 to 45 mins.

Keiteki no Jigoku Ouji-sama けいてきのじごくおうじさま (Horns of the Hell Prince)- These horns on the side of the wielder focuses his spirit energy and make him incredibly strong but the horns are also a weak spot. If one is cut off then his power is halved and if they both are cut off then the sword reverts to it’s Shikai form and causes notable damage to the Shinigami.

His attack hits like a truck and it takes considerable power to repel the blade. It has been know to cut three people in half in one blow.

Zanpakutoh's physical manifestation:
Tenma-sama , as he prefers to be called, appears as a 9ft. tall Oni with a wild lion-like mane and two pairs of black goat-like horns (one pair curls upward and the other downward). His tusks curl out and are able to be seen even when its mouth is closed. His eyes glow pupil-less and a light purple, his skin is red as blood.

He is clothed in a black robe and a samurai’s battle amour minus the helmet. Tenma has hard muscled arms and legs as well as a long tail that has a tuft of white hair. His hands and feet are gnarly with muscle and bear eight inch claws.

Tenma is a bloodthirsty and impatient, but don’t mistake him for a fool. He craves death and destruction but in his own way is insanely protective (possessive?) of his wielder. But he is a demon and as such he occasionally whispers a cruel and horrifying thoughts to his shinigami.

His voice is a deep base growl like a cross between a bear and a tiger. Tenma speaks the language of demons and only his wielder can understand him.

Last edited by Ganbane Kyuja; 2008-10-29 at 21:49. Reason: add pictures
Ganbane Kyuja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 18:47   Link #178
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Konoha
Age: 24
Technically, his is not a Zanpakuto, but still...

This is a quincy technique developed by Uryu Ishida that he based on Orihime Inoue's powers.



Developed a variation on his father's Pentacle slightly based on Orihime's hairpins. This Quincy Cross, however, does not turn into a Bow but instead turns into a sheild the form of a Hexagon.

This variation of the Quincy Cross is incompatible to use at the same time as any other Quincy Cross. Therefore to use it, the Quincy must disable the Quincy Cross that generates the Bow and activate the Shield.
__________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------
(\_/) Copy this bunny to your sigature
(Oo) to help him acheive world domination!
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 11:23   Link #179
startreknerd11011011
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: england gloucestershire
Talking my shinigami

Shinigami name: matsuhide tidoshi

Background: mitsuhide was 8th seat in the 12th squad. his sword was able to take the form of a flaming claymore when reliesed, but this all changed when he volentiered himself for one of captain mayuri's experiments. mayuri was going tryign to create something more powerfull than bankai. he succeeded and called it omekai. mayuri kept him a secret from the other captains and the central 47, mitsuhide spends most of his time in a secret cavern below the Bureau of research and development's main building.

Appearence: he has the same outward appearence as any other shinigami, he has long black hair, and a scar across his chest.

Siekai: in it's new form, mitsuhide has 3 sepertate Zanpakuto that are normal, when reliesed they become the three kings one is a firey kris sword, one is a thunder sword with 2 blades on the hilt (not like a butterfly sword) and the last one is a rapier made of ice. the most powerful attack in this form is the 3 kings cannon a blast similer to that of cero only using the three elements.

Bankai: his bankai transforms him into a giant chimera, he gets 3 heads, one, a lion with a flaming mane, one is an eagle that fires thunder at his apponants and a snake for a tail that has icicles for teeth. he can use the holy three kings cannon

Omekai: as you know, siekai is when the swords power is reliesed, and bankai is when the sword's spirit and the user become one, but omekai is when bankai and siekai become one, when mitsuhide relieses his omekai, he transforms back into human form but the eagle and the lion become swords again, the sword's hilts become lion and eagle heads and the swords have their siekai powers X10, because he is smaller, he is a lot faster and a lot harder to hit, he still has the snake tail. in omekai, he is able to take on even a vasto lord, this is another reason why he is in hiding.
startreknerd11011011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-28, 11:54   Link #180
kamiiru
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Age: 22
So, I was boring in school so together with friend we created this:
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8120/11gl2.jpg - Shikai

It belongs to Moses and may shoot the blades (with ropes) or control water
kamiiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.