AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-01-11, 03:33   Link #81
wao
OK.

ZOMGWTF? I can't believe that that spoiler on 2ch was true... holy crap, I MUST see this episode now, this is absolutely HILARIOUS... I can't believe it!!! Goodness.... *kicks Win** to hurry up* *kicks a certain ton1x and connection for not being friendly* Fangirl, fangirl...

Splendiferous:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-11, 08:42   Link #82
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
**is highly amused and delighted to watch wao's reaction to Noein every week** Wao, you are such a darling, we need more fangirls like you.... 8)

As to the spoilers...

Spoiler:
MrProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-11, 11:02   Link #83
wao
OK.

But it's Atori. Behaving in that fashion. I can't help but go squeegee over it all, it's absolutely unbelieveable.

Unbeliveably, I have to connect to the nodes without a copy of episode 13. Bastards. I have to keep off reading the 2ch thread and the next weeks' spoilers... nrgngsrngsrngsrngsrrhubarbrhubarbrhubarb.
Old 2006-01-11, 11:43   Link #84
musouka

Spoiler:
musouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-11, 12:51   Link #85
Splendiferous
To Shangrila or Bust!

Quote Wao:
Quote:
Spoiler:

Ah hah, that clears it up indeed, I understand what you meant now, kudos! Also good luck downloading that episode, its absence seems to be causing some undue tension

Spoiler:
Splendiferous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-11, 13:28   Link #86
Splendiferous
To Shangrila or Bust!

Some people seem to be posting some conflicting details on Atori since episode 13, I thought maybe we should try to clarify what we know about the character.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-11, 14:42   Link #87
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splendiferous
Spoiler:
Wasn't that Karasu? He did sort of look like a zombie, when Isami and Miho saw him, but I think it was definitely him. Must have been the strain of quantum teleportation.

I argee with the rest of your points, your summary is quite correct in my opinion.

And yeah, cutesy Atori w/ Miho is just crazy.

BTW, according to the preview...

Spoiler for next episode:
Old 2006-01-11, 18:13   Link #88
Splendiferous
To Shangrila or Bust!

Quote:
Wasn't that Karasu? He did sort of look like a zombie, when Isami and Miho saw him, but I think it was definitely him. Must have been the strain of quantum teleportation.
I don't think that the dying Dragoon in the graveyard was Karasu for a couple of reasons:

Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-11, 19:53   Link #89
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Now that you pointed it out... yeah, it's not him.

This one actually had his leg and other bodyparts fall off when his quantum teleported, so it can't be Karasu. This guy must have disintegrated and shared Kuina's lack of luck.
Old 2006-01-11, 21:55   Link #90
kle891

can anyone do a brief translation of the preview blurb for ep 14? everything is getting incredibly juice >_<<<
kle891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-11, 23:48   Link #91
Glitch87

episode 12.....i was in awe, I was close to tears, I was on the edge of my seat going....holy shit.

awesome. I see much more awesomeness stemming from the events of this episode.
Glitch87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 02:06   Link #92
Quajafrie
Not here anymore!

Wow... Episode 12 was too good to be true. I just can't believe it. I'm out of words.

The animation was perfect. The music was perfect. The battle was perfect. Everything was perfect. But...

Spoiler:
Quajafrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 02:46   Link #93
Splendiferous
To Shangrila or Bust!

Quote Quajafrie:
Quote:
Spoiler:
Comment on point #2
Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-12, 03:00   Link #94
Quajafrie
Not here anymore!

Thank you for your answer. I'm only 14 yrs old so I don't know nearly anything about quantum physics.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-12, 03:18   Link #95
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quajafrie
Thank you for your answer. I'm only 14 yrs old so I don't know nearly anything about quantum physics.

Spoiler:
That's an easy question to answer. Listen to his voice.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 03:22   Link #96
Quajafrie
Not here anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
That's an easy question to answer. Listen to his voice.
OMG! Just noticed that, arigatou...
Old 2006-01-12, 04:36   Link #97
wao
OK.

Yaaargh. 99% done. Stupid episode 13... must throw knives at random people...

And I also want to know why nobody saw Karasu and Fukurou flying around in the dock. Almost nobody seems to notice it - in the show, and among the watchers as well... The only explanation I can think of to placate myself, that they managed to manipulate the appearance of the damage (like "time healing" ??), doesn't work when you think they broke entire cranes... guess I have to suspend my disbelief
Old 2006-01-12, 07:07   Link #98
BluWacky
尻の竜

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
And I also want to know why nobody saw Karasu and Fukurou flying around in the dock. Almost nobody seems to notice it - in the show, and among the watchers as well... The only explanation I can think of to placate myself, that they managed to manipulate the appearance of the damage (like "time healing" ??), doesn't work when you think they broke entire cranes... guess I have to suspend my disbelief
I don't know about the destruction itself, but remember that some people can't see the Dragoons; Koriyama's camera didn't pick up Karasu, and at least one of Haruka's pets couldn't see him either. I suspect it's just very inconsistent as to whether people can see them or not; I guess if they don't want to be seen, they aren't.

Now if only I had time to watch episode 13...
BluWacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 08:16   Link #99
wrex_japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kle891
can anyone do a brief translation of the preview blurb for ep 14? everything is getting incredibly juice >_<<<
My translation: Haruka is letting Toby and company stay at her house. While a cheerful mood seems to be in the air a while, only Yuu seems to have an unhappy face due to the good relationship Haruka has with Karasu. Karasu says to Yuu, "Become strong." While that's happening, an old, unused phone on the bottom of the stairs begins to ring. When Haruka picks up the receiver, she hears a voice she doesn't expect to hear.

Btw, I haven't seen episode 13 yet, so I have no idea what's happening... I thought Karasu
Spoiler:
in episode 12?
wrex_japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 08:33   Link #100
wao
OK.

That's what a lot of us thought, but nope. There's no explanation to why it is so as of yet...

and regarding the destruction, surely the noise - the water bursting up and the broken cranes, surely that must have attracted SOME attention... or been in the news... or something. (I can't get to your blog btw, I got some 412 Precondition Failed error)