|2005-12-22, 05:34||Link #2|
♪~ Dancing & Singing ~♪
Join Date: Dec 2005
- Azumanga Daioh is very unique in its way. Incredibly funny .If you miss it, catch it.
- Pani Poni Dash! : another school-based comedy, very very funny
- Aishiteruze Baby: imho one of the best out there, nice and earthwarming.
- Midori no Hibi: one of the most valuable 2004 shows
- Suzuka: ongoing, almost finished, give it 3-4 episodes to carburate
- Ai Yori Aoshi: one of the sweetest romantic story ever created. Has a sequel, Enishi
- Dears: School kids comedy with sci-fi elements, very very funny.
- Da Capo (first season) : A great romance comedy/drama. Be patient with it: it is very great in its last 10 episodes.
- Honey & Clover: that I'm suggesting to everyone because it's just a must see
- Karin: with vampires but has a lighthearted tone, ongoing, very good.
- Nanaka 6/17: romance comedy/drama about the difficult of the grow. Much deeper than it would seem
- Futakoi: something just simple plain cute. Haremish but not annoying, lots of lovely characters in it. It generated a sequel (which is very different though, Futakoi Alternative)
- Love Hina: if you don't mind going to classical. Not one of my tops, but always worthy of a try
- Ichigo 100%: if you could get rid of a silly story and an haremish scenario. The girls are beautiful to see though. It has OVAS, which aren't really deserving, I must say.
- Whisper of the Heart (Mimi wo Sumaseba) : from Studio Ghibli, one of the sweetest and most romantic thing ever done in anime!
Last edited by Pellissier; 2005-12-22 at 07:18.