AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-06-26, 14:32   Link #621
Sunsh
a.k.a Arsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine
It looks like Yaya's going to be acting more like how she does in the manga... should be fun. ^^ Don't get me wrong, I want to see Hikari×Amane, but Yaya is cool too. She needs some love... I do hope she doesn't upset Amane though.
Hmm.. I think it's not like that. Manga Yaya does things like groping or molesting Hikari regularly, and IMO her act now is an emotional explotion after she can't keep the feelings anymore.
I wonder how will Hikari react.. and about Amane getting upset..
Ah, maybe..
Spoiler for My cheesy speculation:

Poor Yaya.. She really needs some love..

Quote:
Thinking about it, they're already becoming lesbians... would it really be that hard to let go of one more bit of accepted sexual/romantic practice and have a three way relationship? ((( And Nagisa could have a god-knows-how-many way relationship with all her admirers. If either of those happen, this will be the best series ever. ;P
Now I'm confused to choose between Hikari-Yaya or Hikari-Amane-Yaya threesome.. >.<
I like Amane, but Yaya's destiny was very tragic and touching. If I choose the latter, I'm afraid that Yaya will hurt herself even more. T_T

As for Nagisa, let's see.. Her Main Harem Members are Shizuma, Tamao, Chiyo, Kagome, Amane, and Chikaru. [Current : 6]
Kagome will bring Ohshibaru. [Current : 7]
Chikaru will bring Kizuna and Remon. [Current : 9]
Amane will bring Hikari. [Current : 10]
Hikari will bring Yaya and Tsubomi. [Current : 12]
Shizuma will bring Miyuki and the whole Astraea Hill behind her.
Congratulation, Nagisa! You have the biggest lesbian orgy I've ever known!

Btw, has anyone seen the making of Himitsu Dolls? It's on YouTube.
Poor Mai and Ai..
Sunsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-26, 15:06   Link #622
Amaranthine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunsh
Hmm.. I think it's not like that. Manga Yaya does things like groping or molesting Hikari regularly, and IMO her act now is an emotional explotion after she can't keep the feelings anymore.
I wonder how will Hikari react.. and about Amane getting upset..
Ah, maybe..
Spoiler for My cheesy speculation:

Poor Yaya.. She really needs some love..
Yeah, I actually expect you're right that it's not going to be like manga Yaya. It makes more sense the way you suggested. I was just excited when I saw the picture, ya know... :/ Manga Yaya is so much more awesome. Still, this could change things a bit and make anime Yaya just as good, except in a different way. It might be that manga Yaya and anime Yaya will end up doing basically the same things, but they made her less agressive (and hence slower to act on how she feels) in the anime because of the slower pace.

The cheesy speculation is most likely quite accurate. It's what I'm predicting, and probably most other people are. Someone's got to lose out in these kind of shows, and the Hikari×Amane pairing is too perfect for it not to be the end result, IMO. Poor Yaya indeed... I always seem to fall for the characters that end up losing. Even though do I want Hikari and Amane to get together. >_>

Quote:
Poor Mai and Ai..
Hmmm... that sounds interesting... I'm going to go take a look.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-26, 15:16   Link #623
Mentar
Banned

Again, this is the perfect time for the _winning_ girls to get into trouble. Therefore, I see no reason whatsoever to count out Yaya (or Shizuma, for that matter). StoPani is 26 episodes, so we're now entering the phase where character introduction is over, and the real story begins.

Based on the screenies (haven't seen the raws yet), Yaya managed to rescue Hikari from another attempt of Kaname (the blackhair from the evil lesbo duo) to force herself on Hikari. Then, while Hikari is off having fun with Amane - and obviously getting quite a bit closer to her - Yaya is seen back at home and cracking over sadness and jealousy. Then, when Hikari returns basically screaming in delight about the Amane date, Yaya snaps and steals a thorough one from Hikari, who is completely shocked.

So, no Yaya rape or nonsense, no Yaya turning sex kitten, rather lonely Yaya who can't take it anymore.

Very interesting to see, this triangle. I really couldn't predict who is going to "win" this one.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-26, 15:27   Link #624
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

Quote:
...Btw, has anyone seen the making of Himitsu Dolls? It's on YouTube. Poor Mai and Ai....
That was great. Thanks so much. I didn't think it was so bad for them. They were a bit embarrassed, but not much. They both seem like nice people and real pros. And we see that they did actually kiss....then burst into laughter after the shot was done.

To find it, the only non-Japanese keyword is "Strawberry Panic." Or you can use "making of 秘密ドールズ", " 清水愛", or "秘密ドールズ".
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-26, 15:41   Link #625
Amaranthine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar
Again, this is the perfect time for the _winning_ girls to get into trouble. Therefore, I see no reason whatsoever to count out Yaya (or Shizuma, for that matter). StoPani is 26 episodes, so we're now entering the phase where character introduction is over, and the real story begins.
Agreed, but the way I see it, this series is based on cliches and the like... so I'll be suprised if Amane doesn't prevail in the end. I'm no anime expert, having not watched it for a particularly long time, but a Hikari×Amane pairing would seem to be the "classic" one. All we can do is wait and find out though. Or, uh, learn to read Japanese and buy the novels. Thanks for the info btw, saves me finding pictures myself. ^^;

And yes, thanks for mentioning that video Sunsh. It was pretty cool.
Old 2006-06-26, 15:57   Link #626
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Heh, its a good video indeed - its shame the only way to watch its with youtube crap quality.
Old 2006-06-26, 16:12   Link #627
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Agreed, but the way I see it, this series is based on cliches and the like... so I'll be suprised if Amane doesn't prevail in the end. I'm no anime expert, having not watched it for a particularly long time, but a Hikari×Amane pairing would seem to be the "classic" one.
There's no such thing, actually. If anything, I'd say that the "princely" noble love interest tends to lose more often to the needy, but even more devoted "best friend" character. Think KannaMiko, for example. However, for Yaya to win, Hikari first needs to become aware of her feelings. This is what happens in 13, obviously. The question is how the story continues from here on - how will Hikari react to this? In any case, this is EXACTLY which had to happen for a Yaya ending. Not saying that it WILL go this way, only that it HAD to happen for Yaya to win.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-26, 16:13   Link #628
Xellos-_^
Married

great ep

The evil lesbian duo is back and Yaya channels Chikane

2chan link.

http://dat.2chan.net/18/res/3110380.htm
Old 2006-06-26, 16:14   Link #629
randomlurker123
Stalker 101

it's a quiz abt which SP char u are mostly likely to be.
results in a spoiler tab juz in case it's not really spoiler so
Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-26, 16:26   Link #630
Amaranthine

@Mentar: Ok then, I'll happily concede to superior knowledge. ^^ I certainly agree with your analysis of the plot. And... I think I just found the reason I think Amane will end up with Hikari anyway...
Spoiler for Result of Randomlurker123's quiz:
Old 2006-06-26, 16:31   Link #631
Xellos-_^
Married

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

How the hell did that happen?
Old 2006-06-26, 19:27   Link #632
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Spoiler:

Well, i'm happy with who i am. <3
Old 2006-06-26, 19:33   Link #633
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
Spoiler:

Well, i'm happy with who i am. <3
So Angelsama and I are the same type of person

So what does that said about angelsama
Old 2006-06-26, 19:41   Link #634
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

*Coughs out loud*

I do keep some sides of myself hidden away. ^_____^
Old 2006-06-26, 19:54   Link #635
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
As for Nagisa, let's see.. Her Main Harem Members are Shizuma, Tamao, Chiyo, Kagome, Amane, and Chikaru. [Current : 6]
Kagome will bring Ohshibaru. [Current : 7]
Chikaru will bring Kizuna and Remon. [Current : 9]
Amane will bring Hikari. [Current : 10]
Hikari will bring Yaya and Tsubomi. [Current : 12]
Shizuma will bring Miyuki and the whole Astraea Hill behind her.
Congratulation, Nagisa! You have the biggest lesbian orgy I've ever known!

Poor Mai and Ai..
Nagisa appears to be naive to people around her. Mmm...I don't think she understands Tamao-chan's feelings and Chiyo-chan's. What's on her mind right now is Shizuma and her alone (except that French thingy ) Then again, she really is a girl magnet in school. Is she too charming to be left alone?
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-26, 20:20   Link #636
Akeval

Send a message via AIM to Akeval
xD so uhh whats with shizuma? i hate animes that leave you in the dark. and uhh another thing...why are they all lesbians o.o;; thats totally blown out of proportion. as being new to this anime id also like to ask why does this anime seems older, but is still being developed? oh well...
Old 2006-06-26, 20:26   Link #637
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeval
xD so uhh whats with shizuma? i hate animes that leave you in the dark. and uhh another thing...why are they all lesbians o.o;; thats totally blown out of proportion. as being new to this anime id also like to ask why does this anime seems older, but is still being developed? oh well...
Shizuma? To be honest, we don't know either. All we know she has a mysterious past (or perhaps it was already revealed in the manga - which I lost in touch a couple of months now). Why are they all lesbians? Well, not entirely all of them. Some of them were just very very affectionate to that character and besides..this is Yuri after all. The anime is just new and was released...hm..months ago or last year? I can't remember. Anyway, it look old but it's new. Right now, episode 13 is on the way for subbing (I hope it come out soon).
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 03:20   Link #638
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

I did the quiz and I got this I'm satisfied with the result

Spoiler:
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 03:58   Link #639
Akeval

Send a message via AIM to Akeval
has anyone been with this from the 1st realease? if so how long do they usually take? im really looking into it right now its getting a bit more interesting, though i must say i really am going on hoping she doesnt go with shizuma .

Also whats with shizuma and suddenly changing, she seemed like she was going to take advantage of girls like she did the 1st few episodes. i guess shes just really in love now ^^;;
Old 2006-06-27, 04:38   Link #640
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Damn, Hikari is confused now... A kiss from Yaya, that's every man's dream. Man, I wish I was in that situation.

Seriously, Tamao and Yaya would make a perfect match. Both of them are lonely and sad that their love is taken away... maybe drag in Chikaru for a threesome.

OMG, my favourite trio in a threesome *nose bleeds to death*

Tags
drama, romance, seinen, yuri