AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Captain
Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni (1st Division) 15 1.27%
Soi Fong (2nd Division) 102 8.63%
Ichimaru Gin (3rd Division) 85 7.19%
Unohana Retsu (4th Division) 32 2.71%
Aizen Sousuke (5th Division) 46 3.89%
Kuchiki Byakuya (6th Division) 209 17.68%
Komamura Sajin (7th Division) 10 0.85%
Kyouraku Shunsui (8th Division) 80 6.77%
Tousen Kaname (9th Division) 13 1.10%
Hitsugaya Toushirou (10th Division) 226 19.12%
Zaraki Kenpachi (11th Division) 279 23.60%
Kurotsuchi Mayuri (12th Division) 28 2.37%
Ukitake Juushirou (13th Division) 57 4.82%
Voters: 1182. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-04-11, 21:33   Link #281
miguelou
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Everywhere I've been living in 13 cities and 5 countries.
Age: 32
My choise is Byakuya, he's one of the most skillful captains maybe even on par with Shunsui and Ukitake even more powerful than they (it's what I think).

And his cold personality it's the best ^^
miguelou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 23:53   Link #282
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSerenade View Post
Unohana rocks!!!! She is your rather untypical butt-kicking healer lady :P
I don't know who to vote for.....:/
Her seiyu is a main reason why I voted for her. Hisakawa Aya is good as Unohana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude View Post
I voted for Ukitake. Too bad he has like minimal screentime.
I blame his TB. Watch for him in the omakes =X.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 06:35   Link #283
zeggy
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Hitsugaya is who i voted for hes cool ^_^

... even though i wanted ikkaku but he's not a captain yet =(
__________________
zeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 18:11   Link #284
deathkelsey
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Newfoundland
Ken-chan for life! Nothing beats bad ass spiky haired dude who doesn't even need any fancy moves to own everyone and has a funny pink haired sidekick who hangs from his shoulder.
deathkelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 15:58   Link #285
CharlesDiBritannia
IRABUYUU
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: And you want to know...why?
Caught between Unohana and Kurotsuchi. Actually, why does that seem like a good pairing?!!?
__________________
All men are not created equal. Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of a greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different. Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That is why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is. ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!
CharlesDiBritannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 21:06   Link #286
Raktus
Gotei 13: Squad 11
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Seireitei
Does it matter? Zaraki is the Demon of the Gotei 13.... and the hands down winner....
__________________
Raktus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 22:09   Link #287
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Kenpachi, I think all the bad ass tough guys are cool. Ken is second only to Guts from Berserk.
__________________
Sig removed by Mod (xris) because at 534,898 bytes and 180 pixels it exceeds the limits as requested in the forum rules.
War_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-20, 16:11   Link #288
skurai
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Hitsugaya got the most screen time among the captain but he sucks. We see so much of him and so little of kenpachi and byakuya and yet kenpachi gets more votes.
skurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-20, 18:33   Link #289
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurai View Post
Hitsugaya got the most screen time among the captain but he sucks. We see so much of him and so little of kenpachi and byakuya and yet kenpachi gets more votes.
Its quality vs. quantity my friend. and by the way if your name comes from Gantz you are da bomb!!!!!!!!!
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 20:08   Link #290
skurai
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
Its quality vs. quantity my friend. and by the way if your name comes from Gantz you are da bomb!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, quality vs quantity. Kenpachi's character is way better. And btw, it actually comes from a manga called ragnarok: into the abyss.
For some reason, that manga stops at volume 10 but it is by far the most awesome manga i ever read.
Skurai is this medival whacko, kinda like kenpachi.

I read gantz as well though. Interesting story, wish the anime gets a season 2.
skurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 13:44   Link #291
xOrihime Chan
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: karakura town xD
My apologies
but I absolutely adore Hitsugaya
Zaraki follows after =]
I love him too
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
__________________
If I were the rain that binds together the Earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind two hearts together?
xOrihime Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 05:56   Link #292
pirostyle
Haruhiist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Somewhere
the 9th division is just falling apart, same for 7th


and I see the 10th and 11th are still owning in the favs polls
almost any captian, vice captian, or division poll you go to, 10th has first and 11th has second or vise versa
pirostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 20:03   Link #293
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Merlin hon
ugh. >.< hitsugaya is so overrated... it makes me want to gag... T.T sure he is an interesting captain.... but there are other interesting captains that could use 1/4 of his airtime to show their worth.... and sadly about 99.9% of matsumoto's fandom is built on the foundation that her exaggerated.... bosoms.... have created.
Girl_who_cried_gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 21:44   Link #294
hollowfication
hollow
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Rukongai.
ichimaru sonnnn

;D
hollowfication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 22:39   Link #295
itachi kazuki
The Unknowing Know It All
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Trying To Find The Exit of My Room...
Age: 24
I personally like Zaraki and he has of the total votes, He is owning as always
itachi kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 16:15   Link #296
pirostyle
Haruhiist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_who_cried_gnome View Post
ugh. >.< hitsugaya is so overrated... it makes me want to gag...
you say he is over-rated... yet you seem to have overlooked the fact that YOU ARE USING HIM AS AN AVATAR !!!
pirostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 18:18   Link #297
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Merlin hon
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirostyle View Post
you say he is over-rated... yet you seem to have overlooked the fact that YOU ARE USING HIM AS AN AVATAR !!!
haha why yes i am... but not in the most positive context rest assured...
Girl_who_cried_gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 20:44   Link #298
hollowfication
hollow
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Rukongai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_who_cried_gnome View Post
ugh. >.< hitsugaya is so overrated... it makes me want to gag... T.T sure he is an interesting captain.... but there are other interesting captains that could use 1/4 of his airtime to show their worth.... and sadly about 99.9% of matsumoto's fandom is built on the foundation that her exaggerated.... bosoms.... have created.
Yes, i find that very true.

Im sure half of the fans only admire him because he is possibly one of the youngest fighters in soul society. (Well, atleast he looks the part.)

The whole contraverse with him really makes me sick. D;

He has the power of ice concealed in his Zanpukto, how original...

-By the way, its all in the cleavage. ;D
hollowfication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-03, 19:46   Link #299
pirostyle
Haruhiist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowfication View Post
Yes, i find that very true.

Im sure half of the fans only admire him because he is possibly one of the youngest fighters in soul society. (Well, atleast he looks the part.)

The whole contraverse with him really makes me sick. D;

He has the power of ice concealed in his Zanpukto, how original...

-By the way, its all in the cleavage. ;D
Its mostly because we (as in teen bleach fans) can relate to this character because he looks our age, maybe not im just guessing

I just think he's cool, plus ice power aint that bad
and I dont get the cleavage joke
pirostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-03, 21:18   Link #300
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Merlin hon
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowfication View Post
Yes, i find that very true.

Im sure half of the fans only admire him because he is possibly one of the youngest fighters in soul society. (Well, atleast he looks the part.)

The whole contraverse with him really makes me sick. D;

He has the power of ice concealed in his Zanpukto, how original...

-By the way, its all in the cleavage. ;D
Spoiler for for all ya who cant be bothered to move ya asses from tha tube:

yeah, just as original as his "icy" personality and looks

heh. i guess... lol as a feminist i kind of find it revolting, but i suppose it provides something for the guys to oggle at
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirostyle View Post
Its mostly because we (as in teen bleach fans) can relate to this character because he looks our age, maybe not im just guessing

I just think he's cool, plus ice power aint that bad
and I dont get the cleavage joke
well i am a "teen" watcher but i am not mesmerized by him, but i am probably only 1 of 100 that isnt.....

dont get me wrong, he is an interesting captain/chararcter but i believe that some people tend to be blinded by the factor that you mentioned and are not able to see any other captain with as much interest, even though they most likely have more to offer than him. but sadly they will never be able to show this awesomeness because some shorty is taking up 75% of the so-amazingly-awesome fight scenes
Girl_who_cried_gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.