AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2005-12-28, 00:21   Link #21
duster_Fukku
Finally found it
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouga-kun
No, but I've trying to find one. I know it's out there because people have been talking about the beat.

From what I am reading on blogs and 2ch, the new OP has a completely different feel from Dream Wing.
That's a great news. Now just one more thing we need to worry about is the image sequence....

please no gundam seed destiny please no gundam seed destiny please no gundam seed destiny please no gundam seed destiny please no gundam seed destiny please no......
duster_Fukku is offline  
Old 2005-12-28, 02:18   Link #22
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Starks
Any native Japanese speakers wanna help me TL some information?

There's only so much I can infer from emoticons and babelfish translations.

I hate snags...

There was a time when I was really good at seeing/hearing stuff before it was meant to be.

EDIT: Apparently the song is/has/will been released as part of something called "SONGS FROM age THE LIVE 2" and/or previewed at an event in Japan called BLITZ. I'm getting closer and closer, it's only a matter of time before I find a clip.
__________________

Last edited by Starks; 2005-12-28 at 03:15.
Starks is offline  
Old 2005-12-29, 13:57   Link #23
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Starks
I think they played the new OP during the new NetTV broadcast today. I have to double check when I watch it myself.

Edit: DAMN! It didn't...

If you want to the see the netcast anyway, follow these links or open them with a media player.

Broadband: mms://anime.wmt.biglobe.ne.jp/anime_...ettv_14_1M.wmv
Narrowband: mms://anime.wmt.biglobe.ne.jp/anime_...tv_14_500k.wmv

As for the NetRadio broadcast, I still have to check that...

Edit: Negative on the NetRadio, they didn't play it.

http://character.biglobe.ne.jp/asx/myzhime_radio_14.asx

I just want to point out that the songs at the beginning and end of the NetTV and NetRadio broadcasts are NOT the new OP. They are special songs reserved for these broadcasts.
__________________

Last edited by Starks; 2005-12-31 at 03:41.
Starks is offline  
Old 2005-12-31, 03:37   Link #24
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Starks
I keep hearing how upbeat and energy packed the song is. I really hope it's a Eurobeat-esque kind of upbeat.
__________________
Starks is offline  
Old 2005-12-31, 23:15   Link #25
Varion
殲滅天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouga-kun
EDIT: Apparently the song is/has/will been released as part of something called "SONGS FROM age THE LIVE 2" and/or previewed at an event in Japan called BLITZ. I'm getting closer and closer, it's only a matter of time before I find a clip.
Unless all of the people discussing it went to the event =/

Looked around a bit, but came up with nothing. Wish there were some native speakers around...

[Slightly off-topic : Assuming there are some overall Minami fans in the topic, do any of you recognise the song that plays in Kiminozo Radio 39 between 20:04 - 21:33? It's definitely her... how many songs does she DO for all these commercials/radio shows/net TV broadcasts? o_O]
Varion is offline  
Old 2006-01-01, 03:48   Link #26
j1m0ne
Lost Prophet
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Malaysia
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra
[Slightly off-topic : Assuming there are some overall Minami fans in the topic, do any of you recognise the song that plays in Kiminozo Radio 39 between 20:04 - 21:33? It's definitely her... how many songs does she DO for all these commercials/radio shows/net TV broadcasts? o_O]
That song is 'Funny Girl', the B-side to the recent exige(Kuribayashi & CT Veronica) single 'Believe Yourself'(IGPX ED theme). Oh, and the "SONGS FROM age THE LIVE 2" bit is actually just the name of the second part of the live event (first part was called "KimiNozo Radio Discography"). First part had the KimiNozo cast singing various songs from the series, and the second part had CooRie, Kuribayashi and Kisho Taniyama performing.
__________________
j1m0ne is offline  
Old 2006-01-01, 04:47   Link #27
dreamercross
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouga-kun
I think they played the new OP during the new NetTV broadcast today. I have to double check when I watch it myself.

Edit: DAMN! It didn't...

If you want to the see the netcast anyway, follow these links or open them with a media player.

Broadband: mms://anime.wmt.biglobe.ne.jp/anime_...ettv_14_1M.wmv
Narrowband: mms://anime.wmt.biglobe.ne.jp/anime_...tv_14_500k.wmv

As for the NetRadio broadcast, I still have to check that...

Edit: Negative on the NetRadio, they didn't play it.

http://character.biglobe.ne.jp/asx/myzhime_radio_14.asx

I just want to point out that the songs at the beginning and end of the NetTV and NetRadio broadcasts are NOT the new OP. They are special songs reserved for these broadcasts.

Anyone knows where to get the game or more information about it? It's the box they're holding in the above links,somewhere in the 6mins area,i think.
dreamercross is offline  
Old 2006-01-01, 05:05   Link #28
j1m0ne
Lost Prophet
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Malaysia
Age: 29
You're talking about these I presume. They're not games though, just PC fandiscs with the usual wallpapers, screensavers, icons etc
__________________
j1m0ne is offline  
Old 2006-01-01, 10:47   Link #29
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Starks
Any 2ch'ers know what "wwww" means?
__________________
Starks is offline  
Old 2006-01-01, 11:29   Link #30
j1m0ne
Lost Prophet
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Malaysia
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouga-kun
Any 2ch'ers know what "wwww" means?
It's the japanese form of 'LOL', w=warai so wwww=LOLOLOLOL
__________________
j1m0ne is offline  
Old 2006-01-02, 04:06   Link #31
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Starks
Quote:
Originally Posted by j1m0ne
It's the japanese form of 'LOL', w=warai so wwww=LOLOLOLOL
So I got a greater response than I thought I did...
__________________
Starks is offline  
Old 2006-01-04, 13:21   Link #32
Maceart
Doremi-fansubs founder
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Man Doremi-fansubs will have their asses handed to them if there's a new op this week... will probably stall our release schedule.

But new op seems nice, hope they do a good job portraying a darker side of Mai-Otome.
__________________


AIR 2005! Kanon 2006! CLANNAD 2007-2008! Planetarian OAV/Movie 2010?
Maceart is offline  
Old 2006-01-04, 13:35   Link #33
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Starks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maceart
Man Doremi-fansubs will have their asses handed to them if there's a new op this week... will probably stall our release schedule.

But new op seems nice, hope they do a good job portraying a darker side of Mai-Otome.
I'm hoping the same... But I have my money on ep 14 featuring the new OP...

If it was airing with 13, the news of the new OP would be more widespread by now instead of all the information coming from over-anxious Americans like myself.
__________________
Starks is offline  
Old 2006-01-04, 15:18   Link #34
xat
Senior Member
*Fansubber
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maceart
Man Doremi-fansubs will have their asses handed to them if there's a new op this week... will probably stall our release schedule.

But new op seems nice, hope they do a good job portraying a darker side of Mai-Otome.
Do not underestimate my timing and transliteration ability.

I'll be sticking with the same effect in the original OP since it seems people like it. bd_ will probably have a load of fun translating it. :P
xat is offline  
Old 2006-01-05, 00:27   Link #35
PuRpLe CryStaL
::Natsuki's FanGaL::
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Lion City
Age: 29
Send a message via Yahoo to PuRpLe CryStaL
Unhappy Slick preview

Is there a slick review of how the new OP Crystal Energy is going to sound like? I have clicked onto same of the links provided above but it is either not working for me or it is a radio broadcast (wth conversation of the seiyuus & some of the image songs that has been released earlier). Generally, I do think that upbeat songs (with fast tempo) sound weird for series that are moving towards the dark side. Of course I won't rule out the possiblity of Kuribayashi Minami performing yet another fast tempo song. From my previous experience, you can expect a delay of release (ranging from 1 to 3 days or more) from the fansub when there is a new OP or ED. I wanted to hear the song before it is being aired though

Best Rgds
Claudine
__________________
PuRpLe CryStaL is offline  
Old 2006-01-05, 00:31   Link #36
USCPharmacist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuRpLe CryStaL
Is there a slick review of how the new OP Crystal Energy is going to sound like? I have clicked onto same of the links provided above but it is either not working for me or it is a radio broadcast (wth conversation of the seiyuus & some of the image songs that has been released earlier). Generally, I do think that upbeat songs (with fast tempo) sound weird for series that are moving towards the dark side. Of course I won't rule out the possiblity of Kuribayashi Minami performing yet another fast tempo song. From my previous experience, you can expect a delay of release (ranging from 1 to 3 days or more) from the fansub when there is a new OP or ED. I wanted to hear the song before it is being aired though

Best Rgds
Claudine
I vote for no frill sub
USCPharmacist is offline  
Old 2006-01-06, 12:05   Link #37
MakotoFatora
Yes
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Worcester, MA
Age: 39
Send a message via AIM to MakotoFatora
For anyone interested, CDJapan has the single for Crystal Energy up for preorder now finally I already preordered mine.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=LACM-4247
__________________
Makoto-/Fatora- AnimeLemming Radio - Only the best in cheap, knockoff radio stations
MakotoFatora is offline  
Old 2006-01-07, 10:52   Link #38
babuji
Alston De Ventigo
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuRpLe CryStaL
Is there a slick review of how the new OP Crystal Energy is going to sound like? I have clicked onto same of the links provided above but it is either not working for me or it is a radio broadcast (wth conversation of the seiyuus & some of the image songs that has been released earlier). Generally, I do think that upbeat songs (with fast tempo) sound weird for series that are moving towards the dark side. Of course I won't rule out the possiblity of Kuribayashi Minami performing yet another fast tempo song. From my previous experience, you can expect a delay of release (ranging from 1 to 3 days or more) from the fansub when there is a new OP or ED. I wanted to hear the song before it is being aired though

Best Rgds
Claudine



same here...I couldn't get any link to work too and some link are actually not related to what we were searching.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
babuji is offline  
Old 2006-01-22, 05:52   Link #39
ando
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UTC/GMT +9 hours
Maybe this is a fragemnt of Crystal Energy by Minami Kuribayashi. I found it in 2ch's posts.

http://drggin.serveftp.com/10/source/up541.zip
ando is offline  
Old 2006-01-22, 05:56   Link #40
SANITY
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: AUSTRALIA
Age: 27
i hope not
__________________
SANITY is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.