AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-27, 12:59   Link #21
USCPharmacist

dart them with a sniper rifle full of hot semen dart would work I guess hehhe. Oh well it just a cartoon man, so lighten up. It is also possible that the nanos were program to die when there is a chance the otome we become pregnant, so the whole think is a design feature and not flaw. Yoko could be just wrong or lying to every coral otomes so they don't go and make babies lol. I really don't think otome should have kids and still be the body guard of the king and the entire country due to conflict of interest. So it makes sense that the whole sperms kill nano by design makes sense, and you wouldn't want to tell people that it is by design because then they'll try to find a way around it .

Maybe that's what Mai is doing, trying to find the achient tech of lamb skin condom, first invented by the Roman a few thousands years ago....OH SHI- there are no sheep on Earl LOL
Old 2005-12-27, 15:40   Link #22
Preston
I am the lies in you.
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila
Hardly, sir/madame/miss. I was supporting your previous point.

To this day, 13 years and 25 viewings later, I still cry each and every single time The Terminator hugs John for the very last time.

Man I love the First Two movies.
I also really like the first two films. The third was.. well.. awful quite honestly. I was expecting a real war between humans and machines after two (undoubtable excellent) chase films.

Anyway.. back on topic. I don't think that the nano's weekness to semen is a flaw, but an intentional addition. The creators simply wanted to restrict the freedom of the people that held the powers the nanos granted. Not that I agree with the system.

Um... signature image in progress.
Old 2005-12-27, 18:50   Link #23
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Nanomachine tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh
If contact with semen kills their nanomachines, how much - and where - is enough to do so?

Would it work if people loaded waterpistols and shot them on the face? Or does it have to be "fresh"? Would bukkake work?

Or does it have to be actual intercourse?
He has good point here but in theory nano machines are suppose to be made up of protein they are basically living machines that can create copies of them selves with using what ever materials are around they would include anything in the body they would not harm the body anyway they would be given a set of commands to follow when they were created if people who created the nanmachines wanted to protect the otome they would just have to give the nanomachines another set of protocalls its just like programming a robot to follow a specific path however i did think that the waterguns filled with sperm was quite funny
Old 2005-12-27, 19:40   Link #24
Akuma-sama
Purr, good kitty...

Let's hope Catgirls doesn't see this thread, or he'll be suddenly struck by random lightning bursts...

I still say Miyu has a secret "tentacle" mode that can take out any Otome. They ARE schoolgirls, and are therefore extremely vulnerable to them. XD
Old 2005-12-27, 20:17   Link #25
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma-sama
Let's hope Catgirls doesn't see this thread, or he'll be suddenly struck by random lightning bursts...
I think Catgirls is a "she"....but I could be wrong. And I'm pretty sure even therapy couldn't help straighten out some of these whack theories. O_o Guess I should never wonder what you people are smoking.
Old 2005-12-27, 20:26   Link #26
MakotoFatora
Yes

Send a message via AIM to MakotoFatora
Geez, doesn't anyone know the gender of the mods? First NSW, now Catgirls....someone do a MiakaCheck and go grope them.

Anyways, I have to say this thread really cracked me up this morning at work for the first few posts...I'm surprised to see it got serious for a while
Old 2005-12-27, 20:28   Link #27
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakotoFatora
Geez, doesn't anyone know the gender of the mods? First NSW, now Catgirls....someone do a MiakaCheck and go grope them.
LMAO! Good idea! Heeeerrre Kitty Kitty.
Old 2005-12-27, 21:13   Link #28
Takemi_Ikazuchi

You neutralize otomes with an anti materializer, which Miyu has..
Old 2005-12-28, 22:06   Link #29
lana3007
stuck-up feminist

Question about Otome's power

What I'd like discuss is the whole thing about Otomes not being able to sleep with men because it would destroy nanomachines in their body.

Call me stupid but I just don't get it! It makes sense in theory: so an Otome has nano technology in her body and when certain male reproductive substance enters her body it breaks the nanotechnology down. So she loses her power as an Otome, but what is stopping her from getting a new batch of nanotechnology injected in her body again? Unless she gets pregnant none of the semen stays within her body.

I'd like to hear other people's opinion on this.

Last edited by Catgirls; 2005-12-28 at 23:03. Reason: Please search next time. Thanks.
Old 2005-12-28, 22:13   Link #30
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

It's not just that, it's the PSA Antigen-whatever-thing. ^^; I guess that they assume once a girl's done the deed, what's to stop her from doing it again? That and it's probably expensive as hell to get the nanos injected anyway (HIGH tuition cost).

And also the fact that even if an Otome had a child, then got nanos re-injected, her loyalties will now be split between her country and her new family. A country can't afford someone with that much power to hesitate on its behalf. That's the opinion from this sleepy head. ^^v
Old 2005-12-28, 22:22   Link #31
Kieli
Maki Maki Shoujo
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by lana3007
What I'd like discuss is the whole thing about Otomes not being able to sleep with men because it would destroy nanomachines in their body.

Call me stupid but I just don't get it! It makes sense in theory: so an Otome has nano technology in her body and when certain male reproductive substance enters her body it breaks the nanotechnology down. So she loses her power as an Otome, but what is stopping her from getting a new batch of nanotechnology injected in her body again? Unless she gets pregnant none of the semen stays within her body.

I'd like to hear other people's opinion on this.
There is a WHOLE thread devoted to this discussion. You might want to check the search function.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26974
Closed Thread