AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-30, 01:07   Link #1
mememe
hmmm baka

Send a message via MSN to mememe
looking for something like school rumble

I'm just looking for something on this site that is like school rumble.
Old 2005-12-30, 07:22   Link #2
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

hmm cant think of one that is exactly the same.... try bleach? hare and guu final?
Old 2005-12-30, 08:00   Link #3
jedinat
フリーター

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit
hmm cant think of one that is exactly the same.... try bleach? hare and guu final?
How are those the same...? at all?

Check out Azumanga Daioh if you haven't yet. Also... I guess some other high school comedies would be Happy Lesson, I My Me! Strawberry Egg, and Midori no Hibi. Those all kinda have a similar type of humor.

Edit:
I don't know about availability on this site.. those are probably all liscensed. heh, I don't think I've ever even gotten an anime from this site. I guess it's up to your sense of ethics whether you download them from somewhere. (I don't think I've ever not been able to find an anime I've wanted to watch)
Old 2005-12-30, 20:20   Link #4
Melchior

Azumanga Dioh
Midori No Hibi

I've seen Azumanga, and I can't decide if its on PAR with school rumble or not. Its easy to conclude its not BETTER, but whether its worse or not... hard to say. It has its moments and characters. Not nearly as insanely funny as School Rumble though. School Rumble OWNS (after seeing over 100 series, one of my favs).

Midori no Hibi I'm just starting and liking what I see. Highly suggested by fans though
Old 2005-12-30, 20:36   Link #5
jedinat
フリーター

Geh, Azumanga Daioh is so much better than School Rumble. School Rumble is one of those series I barely remember... it's humor was okay, but the fact that the romance never got serious kinda blew it for me.

But that's just my opinion, of course.
Old 2005-12-30, 22:06   Link #6
jedinat
フリーター

Oh, if you you didn't know... the 2 episode School Rumble OVA just came out. I saw the first episode a few days ago, the second one was released by some group just today.
Closed Thread