AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-01-07, 02:35   Link #61
Knightmare213
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiemi
Putting this fic also on alert. Just don't know when the hell I'll start reading so many fics. I've been trying to handle too much between my strange hobbies and taking care of my two toddlers, plus I recently started beta-reading for someone even though Engl. is not my first language.

BTW, for some reason I never saw a thread like this one in the forums before the crash...

Really?

I was all kind of giddy when I saw this thread for the first time. At last, a place where I could share my work, original or not...*cries in happiness*

Also, I'm feeling giddy now since I just finished the long overdue 7th chapter of the Destiny Variance Factors. I'll revise it and post it by Sunday!

Last edited by Knightmare213; 2006-01-07 at 03:12.
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-07, 03:44   Link #62
Shiemi
Counting days
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Not even close to the Caribbean anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare213
Really?

I was all kind of giddy when I saw this thread for the first time. At last, a place where I could share my work, original or not...*cries in happiness*

Also, I'm feeling giddy now since I just finished the long overdue 7th chapter of the Destiny Variance Factors. I'll revise it and post it by Sunday!
Eep! I haven't even started reading them and they are getting updated! Just got the mail saying WarObscura is it? (too lazy to check) posted chapter 18 and now you say you will be updating too. Are you frequent updaters or is this a coincidence? *goes to cry in a corner*
__________________
"No step in life, unless it may be the choice of a husband or wife, is more important than the choice of a vocation."

Frank Parsons
Shiemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-07, 04:03   Link #63
Knightmare213
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiemi
Eep! I haven't even started reading them and they are getting updated! Just got the mail saying WarObscura is it? (too lazy to check) posted chapter 18 and now you say you will be updating too. Are you frequent updaters or is this a coincidence? *goes to cry in a corner*


Sorry about it but its just that I've been wanting to continue my old fan fiction I started November on 04' (at least I planned out the plot on November) and there are about ninteen chapters to go.

If you want to read Warp's first, go right ahead. I'm sure you won't catch up to the latest chapter soon because...

First Chapter (plot creation took about half an year or so) : 6323 words
Second Chapter (three months after first) : 5648 words
Third Chapter (a week after) : 6077 words
Fourth Chapter (weekly) : 7097 words
Fifth Chapter (weekly) : 5430 words
Sixth Chapter (weekly) : 8248 words <--This one almost put on a hospital bed because I didn't either eat or sleep much until I finished it.
Seventh Chapter (pre-editing) 7598 words

Now if that doesn't make you hesitate how much you would have to read, I don't know what will.

And its more likely for the word counts will rise after the revision is over.

Also, for every chapter I wrote, the word count must be above than 5000 words and below 8500 words. I also had set up a policy to produce chapter per week but I won't be able to do that anymore since I might be off to university on September and I'll be doing a monthly update.

Also, the project I'm working on will probably the longest. The Destiny Variant Factors is the first book of four, each book consisting of twenty-six chapters.

Estimated time for me to finish all of it will take at least two to three years or even more. There is a low chance that I'll ever give up on this and not finish it.
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-07, 04:57   Link #64
Shiemi
Counting days
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Not even close to the Caribbean anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare213


Sorry about it but its just that I've been wanting to continue my old fan fiction I started November on 04' (at least I planned out the plot on November) and there are about ninteen chapters to go.

If you want to read Warp's first, go right ahead. I'm sure you won't catch up to the latest chapter soon because...

First Chapter (plot creation took about half an year or so) : 6323 words
Second Chapter (three months after first) : 5648 words
Third Chapter (a week after) : 6077 words
Fourth Chapter (weekly) : 7097 words
Fifth Chapter (weekly) : 5430 words
Sixth Chapter (weekly) : 8248 words <--This one almost put on a hospital bed because I didn't either eat or sleep much until I finished it.
Seventh Chapter (pre-editing) 7598 words

Now if that doesn't make you hesitate how much you would have to read, I don't know what will.

And its more likely for the word counts will rise after the revision is over.

Also, for every chapter I wrote, the word count must be above than 5000 words and below 8500 words. I also had set up a policy to produce chapter per week but I won't be able to do that anymore since I might be off to university on September and I'll be doing a monthly update.

Also, the project I'm working on will probably the longest. The Destiny Variant Factors is the first book of four, each book consisting of twenty-six chapters.

Estimated time for me to finish all of it will take at least two to three years or even more. There is a low chance that I'll ever give up on this and not finish it.
Are you purposefully trying to dissuade me from reading your fic? Okay, I ended dehydrated in Inamori clinic with a tenteki (intravenous drip) while writing a fic, but it was because I was writing while having a bad stomach bug. You should sleep!!! It's nice to write long chapters, but not at the cost of your health! I feel for you! And here I was worried my hubby would end up in hospital for playing Halo until very late... Anyway, do write your gundam fic, but take care of yourself!
__________________
"No step in life, unless it may be the choice of a husband or wife, is more important than the choice of a vocation."

Frank Parsons
Shiemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-07, 05:32   Link #65
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86
Edit: WO, I'm highly regarding giving you a negative rep for your terrible judgment. As I said, 99.99% of fanfiction is shit. The only good fanfiction I have read is on SoulCalibur 2, which has virtually NO story and all the possible wiggle room you could want, or Warcraft fanfiction, which only ONE author can actually pull off with skill. (Oh, and skill it is!)
That's a little harsh,giving bad rep to someone because he found a fanfic above the average (the AA scene made me cringe too) and post it in a thread dedicated to
fanfics.

Anyway,I will continue to hunt.I have a few other fics in mind but I don't remember their titles.
__________________
"Politics always takes vengeance on those who belittle it."
Julian Minci, Legend of the galactic heroes .
ZeusIrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-07, 10:23   Link #66
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura
Thanks man.



Well, all this is opinion. Is that really something set in stone, then? Show me where you got this impression. Prove that it is something worth following. Who is to say how far you have to follow the canon tale? You do not like part-AU, you keep your eyes from it. Do not try to dissuade others just because you are of the close-minded sort.
Clearly, it is not an AU. It follows the cannon but just inserts scenes where it feels like in order to A) hype up the characters B) use the events to get the reader to a certain point...it's inserting a scene where there wasn't one because they felt like it. I don't call that AU. I call that idiotsy. The world is built there already, you don't just stick something in and change canon and call it your idea. Part of the idea of writing about a pre-built world is that you ADD to the world, not change it.

Close-minded? No...not really...I've read some good fanfiction...then again, that has been like 4 works out of the many thousands up on ffnet in which the authors just try to create the characters into mary sues/gary stus or make their OC become this incredible part of the main characters' story. It's laughable, actually.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-07, 13:53   Link #67
Knightmare213
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiemi
Are you purposefully trying to dissuade me from reading your fic? Okay, I ended dehydrated in Inamori clinic with a tenteki (intravenous drip) while writing a fic, but it was because I was writing while having a bad stomach bug. You should sleep!!! It's nice to write long chapters, but not at the cost of your health! I feel for you! And here I was worried my hubby would end up in hospital for playing Halo until very late... Anyway, do write your gundam fic, but take care of yourself!
Huh!?

No, that's what I'm doing! Last thing I would try to do is to make someone not read my fic purposefully.

Also, I had no reason why I posted my word counts for each of my chapter. It was 4 O'clock in the morning in Toronto and I had just finished the 7th chapter. Even though I was dead tired, I wanted to make one last post before I went to bed.

Also, I will take care of myself. I'm sort of obsessed with writing because the fic has some potential to be a good one. Also, I think I've mentioned this before, I already have another original novel in the works.
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-07, 20:47   Link #68
WarpObscura
Bibliophile
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: There's this dot on the world map...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86
Clearly, it is not an AU. It follows the cannon but just inserts scenes where it feels like in order to A) hype up the characters B) use the events to get the reader to a certain point...it's inserting a scene where there wasn't one because they felt like it. I don't call that AU. I call that idiotsy. The world is built there already, you don't just stick something in and change canon and call it your idea. Part of the idea of writing about a pre-built world is that you ADD to the world, not change it.

Close-minded? No...not really...I've read some good fanfiction...then again, that has been like 4 works out of the many thousands up on ffnet in which the authors just try to create the characters into mary sues/gary stus or make their OC become this incredible part of the main characters' story. It's laughable, actually.
You still have yet to prove the existence of your so-called cardinal rule. Show us at least two sources that prove its worthiness of being followed. People want to write what they want to. Who are you to dictate what they can do and cannot? Please, if you dislike it then spare us your comments. There are people here who appreciate this sort of thing for what it is.

Oh, yes, and one last thing. Point out your highly exclusive collection of "good" fanfics for our criticism/critique, if you feel proud enough of them to talk about them in such glowing terms. Go on.

Last edited by WarpObscura; 2006-01-08 at 09:44.
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-09, 22:12   Link #69
Knightmare213
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis
Now I'd hate to be the bad person here, but I should point out that most yaoi fics that include romance between Athrun and Kira, are Athrun x Kira and quite rarely the other way around. The point being that the one 'topping' is written first and the 'bottom' is second. I'd bet though that you couldn't care less anyway.
Man...

Did this thread die quickly...

Anyway, let me do a Bump Up My Post thing with this question for the other fanfiction writers.

After I revised my story for grammar errors among other stuff, I also changed the summary a bit as well. I also explained the possible parings since I came to a conclusion that most of the readers at FF.Net are appealed by character parings.

So, I changed it like this:

Original Character (Erick Bauer's the name) x Flay = OCxF
Kira x Flay = K x F
Lacus x Kira = L x K

So according to you, Alexis, does that mean that the character who are mentioned first are going to try to be with the second character mentioned after the first character? Please explain!
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-09, 23:37   Link #70
polar720
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I`m not usually a fan of fan fiction, but I did create a series once just for myself, I guess I`ll share some outlining of it (it never was finished).

Basically it`s an AU based on the UC setting.

Being a newtype was considered a disease. The effects of activated newtype powers caused the body to decay faster (thus peoples hair and the such would turn gray, etc). Basically if you saw a kid with streaked white hair, he would be "infected" per say. Of course, it`S not really a disease, but then I`d be spoiling stuff. It got it`s name because it was thought to be the next evolution of man, until they found that people "died" sooner than the usual human.

There is a civil war between the colonies, the Earth and Moon (seperate governments) are staying out of it (for the time being). Sides 1-4 vs. Sides 5-8. They are each on the other side of the Earth except for Side 2, which is sort of in the middle edging towards the 1-4 half of the colonies. The war is basically over the existance of "newtypes" in the colonies, seeing how they think it`s a contagious disease (outbreaks are increasing). Sides 5-8 want the newtypes to be exterminated or moved out of the colonies, while Side 1-4 says it`S not fair, you see where this leads to....There has only been one out break of violence during the time but that changes when Sides 5-8 attack Side 2...

The main character is a delinquent 17 year old kid, who jumps in a mobile suit (not a Gundam) to go look for his friends during the confusion of the attack of Side (Side 2). He takes out some other mobile suits, clumsily and/or luckily (he doesn`t just become an ace in other words). He finds them, but then he feels a bunch of pressure and the colony starts to fall apart. With the danger a battle ship of the Sides 1-4 escape and they hop aboard during the colony breakage. With pursuers and the main character being one of the few to be able to pilot a mobile suit, he is put to the test against the enemies attacks...

The Gundam doesn`t appear until later in the show, the first pilot of it gets killed and then it is handed to the main character. There are losts of mysterious things about it, because it reacts to the main characters newtype prowess (which he discovers he is infected later in the show), and it`s later revealed in the second series (The whole story is three series).

There`s more to the story, but it`s really long and I don`t wanna type all of it. Basically all the mysterious stuff is revealed later, and the main character goes nuts after the first series. It`s not a happy story, but the ending does leave a bit of hope. The biggest surprises are in part two though.

That`S all for now, I might post some more stuff on it later though...
polar720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-10, 00:01   Link #71
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura
You still have yet to prove the existence of your so-called cardinal rule. Show us at least two sources that prove its worthiness of being followed. People want to write what they want to. Who are you to dictate what they can do and cannot? Please, if you dislike it then spare us your comments. There are people here who appreciate this sort of thing for what it is.

Oh, yes, and one last thing. Point out your highly exclusive collection of "good" fanfics for our criticism/critique, if you feel proud enough of them to talk about them in such glowing terms. Go on.
Ranger General and Blood Leprechaun, by J_CAE. There were some in the Soul Calibur section, I forget what they were called, but they're all M rated, and one author is called Jade_Phoenix or something to the extent. I have a discontinued fic called Shadows of Soul Edge which got reviews for me just sneezing on it, but I moved on...

As for my cardinal rule being followed, well...couldn't find examples of that (if someone puts up a guide on writing fanfiction, I don't know what to say), but I did find some mary sue litmus tests along the way.

As I said, I don't care much for fanfiction at all. It takes absolutely no skill whatsoever to build upon a character that whoever created the original storyline has built sympathy for anyway. Even the slightest stories, such as the one in soulcalibur 2, are enough for all of the hard work to be done by somebody else. It's the worldbuilding and getting people to believe that your characters are "real" ala show human traits enough to be believable.

If you're going to write about K x L, they're already there for you. They've already been developed.

I mean consider this: people were proclaiming how great my Soul Calibur (xover with war3 was, gogo Illidan) story was, and yet, when I tried original writing after that, I fell flat on my ass and had to rewrite the chapters of my original work.

Unless somebody is absolutely AMAZING as a fanfiction writer, they will NOT hold my respect. Especially now that I have the eye of a writing critic and look for things like infodumps, unnatural dialogue, show--don't tells, overuse of adverbs (or use in general, except as dialogue modifiers), etc...

Most fan writing REALLY starts to suck after you become half-decent at original writing. It's like being amazed with higher-end mathematics and how fascinating it all seems, with all of these new theorems, higher-dimensional methods of problem solving, and all of that, until you get there and it just becomes as simple as the old stuff and it's not this "great place in the clouds" anymore.

This is why the wise are cynical. What little kids stare at wide-eyed in their innocence, someone else says "been there, done that...not that great,"

It's like saying "I can't wait to grow up" when you're little, then you grow up, get a car, work like a dog, have no free time, realize just how silly little kids are, and your life sorta takes a downturn.

Same deal with fanfiction. You think it's cool, but from my standpoint, it's skilless amateur dawdling. Want to read respectable writing? Go to the bookstore.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-10, 00:14   Link #72
polar720
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86
Unless somebody is absolutely AMAZING as a fanfiction writer, they will NOT hold my respect. Especially now that I have the eye of a writing critic and look for things like infodumps, unnatural dialogue, show--don't tells, overuse of adverbs (or use in general, except as dialogue modifiers), etc...

Most fan writing REALLY starts to suck after you become half-decent at original writing. It's like being amazed with higher-end mathematics and how fascinating it all seems, with all of these new theorems, higher-dimensional methods of problem solving, and all of that, until you get there and it just becomes as simple as the old stuff and it's not this "great place in the clouds" anymore.

This is why the wise are cynical. What little kids stare at wide-eyed in their innocence, someone else says "been there, done that...not that great,"

It's like saying "I can't wait to grow up" when you're little, then you grow up, get a car, work like a dog, have no free time, realize just how silly little kids are, and your life sorta takes a downturn.

Same deal with fanfiction. You think it's cool, but from my standpoint, it's skilless amateur dawdling. Want to read respectable writing? Go to the bookstore.
How the hell do you think people become good at writing? It`s from practicing putting their own ideas and thoughts on to paper. Guess what a fan fiction is? Sure it`s not neccessarily all their own ideas, but they take something and they mold it into what they want it to be. Sure a lot of them are no good, but for you not to respect someone who at least is trying to write something, not neccesarily for you, but for themselves, is down right insulting. Though I myself am not fond of fan fictions, I don`t go around saying that people shouldn`t do it because they aren`t professional writers. You don`t like it then don`t read it, nobody wants to hear complaints like the elitest ones you just spit out.
polar720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-10, 00:18   Link #73
WarpObscura
Bibliophile
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: There's this dot on the world map...
There is also the issue of the writers who write for an established franchise and that sort of thing. If you have read Timothy Zahn's (or any of the other SWEU authors) Star Wars work, would you still call him a "loser" or whatever-you-want just because he builds onto an established universe? Fan fiction is just a "lower level" (Forbid that I actually have to use such terms) of this sort of thing.
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-10, 00:55   Link #74
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Fan fiction is hardly any ideas. Fan fiction is practicing applying icing on a cake. When you don't have the luxury of an existing idea and an existing fanbase, it is FAR more difficult. Writers that write for an established franchise? Debatable...after all, they are not creating their own fanbase, but jumping on a bandwagon to have a head start. But most of the time, those writers are creating their own characters. In a way, it's a huge double standard because they profit from the sale of another person's idea, but oh well...I don't have too much respect for Star Wars authors either...every author essentially has their own ideas, and you can call none canon, so I don't even bother with Star Wars authors...to me, it is glorified fanfiction.

As I said, it takes little to no skill to build upon an existing fanbase. Let me make an analogy here: fanfiction is like icing a cake. Writing in an established universe is baking a cake with a generic recipe, and writing wholly original is like making your own recipe.

The only time I would ever condone "an established universe" writing is when that writing is the actual canon story behind something that otherwise contains little to no story (EG trading card games).

Once a universe has a hardcore story, it's still glorified fanfiction. Respectable for writing it and getting it published--but nothing beyond that.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-10, 04:13   Link #75
polar720
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86
Fan fiction is hardly any ideas. Fan fiction is practicing applying icing on a cake. When you don't have the luxury of an existing idea and an existing fanbase, it is FAR more difficult. Writers that write for an established franchise? Debatable...after all, they are not creating their own fanbase, but jumping on a bandwagon to have a head start. But most of the time, those writers are creating their own characters. In a way, it's a huge double standard because they profit from the sale of another person's idea, but oh well...I don't have too much respect for Star Wars authors either...every author essentially has their own ideas, and you can call none canon, so I don't even bother with Star Wars authors...to me, it is glorified fanfiction.

As I said, it takes little to no skill to build upon an existing fanbase. Let me make an analogy here: fanfiction is like icing a cake. Writing in an established universe is baking a cake with a generic recipe, and writing wholly original is like making your own recipe.

The only time I would ever condone "an established universe" writing is when that writing is the actual canon story behind something that otherwise contains little to no story (EG trading card games).

Once a universe has a hardcore story, it's still glorified fanfiction. Respectable for writing it and getting it published--but nothing beyond that.

I guess all AUs and Star Wars books are crap then since they don`t have an original story. Thanks, I was lacking such useful information -_-;;;
polar720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-10, 06:57   Link #76
Alexis
Serpent Holder
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare213
Original Character (Erick Bauer's the name) x Flay = OCxF
Kira x Flay = K x F
Lacus x Kira = L x K

So according to you, Alexis, does that mean that the character who are mentioned first are going to try to be with the second character mentioned after the first character? Please explain!
OK, I am afraid I am not sure I understand your question, maybe you could try to paraphrase it, or? Anyway, I'll explain a bit more, though I don't know if that would be what you are interested in.

The order of mentioning characters is so strict only when it comes to yaoi, for the sole reason, that if there's a M/F couples, it is quite clear who has which part, so to say. With yaoi however each of the partners being a male means that each one can be the seme (the top), so to avoid any confusion, it is commonly accepted to write the couples in the order seme x uke. And that is how they are written in Japan (as far as I know).

When it comes to straight couples, it is still better to write the male first and the female second. The simple fact that an author has stated a couple, sugests that the relationship between the characters is/will be going further than friendship and into the realms of romantic involvement.

However if one writes about a triangle one is to put the main interest for the character that has two options first, as for example Lacus x Kira x Fllay, would mean that this is a Kira x Lacus pairing with Fllay being in the way. In the center is the character that is one of his/her gender. If one is as bold as to write a threesome, then one puts it male x female x female or male x male x female, thus making it obvious that this is not a triangle, but a threesome.
__________________
Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
Alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-10, 12:24   Link #77
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by polar720
I guess all AUs and Star Wars books are crap then since they don`t have an original story. Thanks, I was lacking such useful information -_-;;;
The reason they sell is that they use the title Star Wars. It automatically makes the fandom pick up those books. If it wasn't called Star Wars, it'd sell a lot less.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-11, 03:21   Link #78
polar720
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86
The reason they sell is that they use the title Star Wars. It automatically makes the fandom pick up those books. If it wasn't called Star Wars, it'd sell a lot less.
I beg to differ seeing how I find Timothy Zahn to be a great writer regardless of what his books are called. Even if I didn`t like Star Wars I probably would`ve read his books because I like the way he writes.

Even then I find it hypocritical that you enjoy watching Gundam even though it`s just the reuse of an old story over and ove and over again. Sure they all differ somewhat but they all revolve around the original. In other wards you`re saying that only the original Gundam is worthy of respect since the others just borrow off it`s fame?
polar720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 21:17   Link #79
Terrestrial Dream
勇者
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tesla Leicht Institute
Age: 24
GSD sequel fiction, opinion please.

This is just a intro and I did not want to put this on Fanfiction.net before hearing opinion and I thought this wouldn't get much response on fan creation section so I am gonna post it here. I would like a some kind of feedback I don't care whether it is positive or negative, negative it is better to me because I want to know the fault in my writing.

After fall of Durandall and Lacus Cylne became the leader of ZAFT, peace between Earth Alliance and ZAFT existed for five years but it was a fragile peace. EA was shamed by being defeated and most of the Alliance countries still hold grudge against Plant . With that Alliance gradually began to rebuilt their military force, however combined influence from Orb and Plant was keeping them from building a powerful military as a result Earth Alliance had only very limited army. Only thing that prevent the world from going to all out war was alliance between Orb and Plant, in reality this was only possible with the two leader Lacus Cylne and Cagailli Athha . People of Orb distrust Plant for attacking them during last war and Plant distrust Orb for joining the Alliance in the last war. One day unthinkable thing happened one of the meeting between Orb and Plant both Lacus and Cagalli was killed no one knew who did but with that world began to move toward to war again.
Far away in Earth Alliance base at Alaska group of leaders of different country began to gather there. As all of them arrived they were escorted to a meeting room. As the leader opened the door the meeting room it was very bright with window where they could see the ocean outside. There was a men who already sitting his face was badly deformed from injuries. All the leaders began to seat.
“ Now since we are all here let’s discuss the matter, with Lacus Cylne dead we could have our revenge “ said man with deformed fact,
“ I don’t think people will support this war, I mean look at the casualty and economic damage from lost war and I don‘t think people want suffer more”
“ True however with war there will be in increase in production of weapons and job will increase and economy will improve, you don’t think it could be worse then now could you?” said the man “ with Laucs gone people will support the war, people looked her as and hero who ended the war with her gone people don’t trust ZAFT and will hate them more then ever they hate the fact the coordinator who look down on them lives and now they control them ”
“ All right but what about Orb they are another problem they are strong allies to ZAFT and they have strong military technology .”
“ Don’t worry they will join us, Orb is small but strong country that is true but you made a mistake on one fact they hate both alliance and Plant for attacking them, however they will support us because we are on earth while plant is not, Plant will be a wrong choice as a ally we could provide resource while they can’t, we are able to attack them easily while ZAFT being in space can not attack them right away“
“ would they join either side?’
“ they will they learned their lesson from last two war they need to be allied with someone”
“ But we can’t beat ZAFT they beat us twice before and they have gotten stronger while we have become weaker”
“ True but I have a solution to that problem, if you look at these doucment”
He began to send out the folders to each men, and as they received the document they were all in shock.
“ This is…”
“ Impressive aren’t they? Azrael and Djibril were sure crazy to come of with this idea but thanks to them we now have the power and”
“ we could win ”
“ exactly ”

After the meeting was over all the leader left and the men with injured fact left and exit on other door. As he left the room someone was in front of him.
“ Ah are you already done looking at the data? ”
“ Yes, sir”
“ What is your opinion on Kira Yamato “
“ He is impressive but my skill is still above him, and he has many weakness”
“ Oh what would that be”
“For one he doesn’t kill people. Second his mobile suits is strong but it focus on too much on long range beam type weapon. Finally he didn’t fight for five years”
“ So you think you kill him”
“Easily, because like you said I am the perfect soldier”
__________________
Terrestrial Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 21:23   Link #80
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Returning to my Place as the QUEEN...XD
Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
You have an account at fanfiction.net? I do too, but mostly Beyblade fics and Yami No Matsuei fic, when I was young and innocent then, LOL. anyway, I think this is interesting. Who is the disfigured man? >
__________________

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!

Last edited by Eidolon Sniper; 2007-07-31 at 21:25. Reason: Ana is a word??? ^____^;;
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.