AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2003-12-12, 23:33   Link #1
Kawaii_Sennin
She's a man, baby!!!

Holiday Plans?

The holidays are already in full swing and I'm wondering what everyone on Animesuki is up to.

Heres mine:

1. Christmas shopping for my family in Clovis, California
2. Visiting my family in Clovis
3. Celebrating a couple days of Hannukah with my friend before shipping out to Clovis.
4. Looking for a boyfriend to spend Christmas with.
5. Mistletoe Action
Kawaii_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 00:12   Link #2
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble

Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
hmm maybe its me, but I must be having deja vu because I swear there was a thread asking the exact same question

nevertheless.... I am going to Europe yay I am very excited lets see I think its a 10 day trip and I'll be spending time in 4 different countries.

The UK, France, Switzerland, and Italy O my!!!

heh well I hope you enjoy your holidays Kawaii Sennin and I also hope that if something bad happens to this thread that you still remain cheerful
GATX207_Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 01:13   Link #3
Esperchld
Photographer

I would like to spend my holiday couped up in my apt, and playing games with friends. However, I know that I will be expect to take part in all that holiday hoopla with my family (who both fortunately and unfortunately live only 20-30 mins away).
Esperchld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 01:40   Link #4
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Im trying to take Christmas very low key this year, use it more as a reflection period, so that I wont let myself be drugged by the materialistic ideals my capitalistic society is promoting through the marketing of excessive consumption. No, Im just kidding! I hope I get a can opener!!

really..I dont care about much, I just want to sleep all day and have my parents pay for my food again!!
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 01:46   Link #5
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble

Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
I hope I get a can opener!!
Tzu instead of a can opener you should ask for a toaster t keep your burnt toast nice and warm for this cold weather
GATX207_Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 02:03   Link #6
GaroadX

Watch anime, get money, get mobile suit gundam encounters in space, get a ps2, with the money get the his and her circumstances box set, the Stike gundam (or strike system) 1\60th and Death syhthe hell custom 1\100th
GaroadX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 02:03   Link #7
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Oh, god only knows how bad I want a toaster. But they dont allow them in the dorms.. -sigh- what a frustrating rule.
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 02:09   Link #8
Elysium
できるから。。。

Send a message via AIM to Elysium
My holiday plan? Kill all humans.
Elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 02:20   Link #9
Kawaii_Sennin
She's a man, baby!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
My holiday plan? Kill all humans.
Sounds fun!!! Be sure to kill all the Popotan fans real good for me.
Old 2003-12-13, 02:56   Link #10
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Be like sensei-san and trap little kids in bottles and give them as gifts

I just plan to stay home, maybe visit a few frinds...
I find Christmas relaxing...I love how it gets dark so early XD
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 03:15   Link #11
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Ah Christmas... what better way to celebrate the birth of Santa than going to conjested shopping malls, receiving gift certificates to stores you'll never go to, and listening to processed music designed to make you spend your hard earned cash?

I'm going to New York for a few days to visit some friends (not Christmas related)
Hopefully do some skiing (if weather permits, not Christmas related)
And the customary Christmas-Break parties (Christmas is merely an excuse to throw the party itself, and can be deemd "not christmas related")
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 06:54   Link #12
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

Quote:
the birth of Santa
lol!

well i dont plan on doing much, just get money...then spend some in the january sales....maybe visit a few friends....i havent bought any presssies for anyone because ... well i dunno but still.
BUT what i really do at christmas is TOP SECRET hohohohoho i mean heheehheeheehe
P.S im not santa
gravitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 08:09   Link #13
0ink
Animal Mafia Godfather

Send a message via AIM to 0ink Send a message via Yahoo to 0ink
Since im in the army i dont have anything called free will.

Ill get home on christmas so its not that bad though... and since i got the best schedule i got two weeks off after that

Wai me.

During that time im going to be for myself and play xbox like theres no tomorrow and/or possibly hang out with friends.

Since im not boyfriend material i wont do any of that ;D
0ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-13, 09:01   Link #14
Kawaii_Sennin
She's a man, baby!!!

Don't worry 0ink youll get a girlfriend sooner or later. I'm still waiting for a boyfriend.
Old 2003-12-13, 09:06   Link #15
gravitation

Quote:
Don't worry 0ink youll get a girlfriend sooner or later. I'm still waiting for a boyfriend.
yeah same here, i want a boyfriend...i hope santa lets me meet someone during the snowy holidays ^_^
Old 2003-12-13, 09:35   Link #16
Kawaii_Sennin
She's a man, baby!!!

Of Course santa could do that. He does rule over thousands of elves, maybe he could "lend" you one during the holidays.
Old 2003-12-13, 11:01   Link #17
Muraki
Dreamer

Santa is mean to me I'm never home for XMas so I only get presents from friends and family

This year.....its either Cali or Hawaii....probably Cali since a few of my friends are going there too....
Muraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 20:04   Link #18
PiGGiEE
PiGGiEE Judo Chop Chop!

Hmmmm... my plans are as follows:

December 24th:
Gonna go shopping for a butt load of junk food. Mostly consisting of chips, soda, tons of ice cream and hot chocolate. Then I'm gonna go hit Blockbuster and rent a few movies to keep me busy...
December 25th:
PiG out, watch some movies, play some video games and catch up on my anime.. a anime-athon...
December 26th:
Weeeee my birthday and I get to be a year older!!! @#!$#@.... getting old... will be 27 I stopped celebrating after I turned 21... 25 was a disappointment... my insurance rates didn't go down that much... sooo hmmm I'll probably stay home and once again PiG out, watch some movies and catch up on my anime... maybe even get a few games here and there on my Gameboy...
December 27th:
Same as above...
December 28th:
Same as above above...
December 29th:
Back to work... yuck!

I need a life...
PiGGiEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 20:57   Link #19
gravitation

Quote:

December 24th:
Gonna go shopping for a butt load of junk food. Mostly consisting of chips, soda, tons of ice cream and hot chocolate. Then I'm gonna go hit Blockbuster and rent a few movies to keep me busy...
December 25th:
PiG out, watch some movies, play some video games and catch up on my anime.. a anime-athon...
December 26th:
Weeeee my birthday and I get to be a year older!!! @#!$#@.... getting old... will be 27 I stopped celebrating after I turned 21... 25 was a disappointment... my insurance rates didn't go down that much... sooo hmmm I'll probably stay home and once again PiG out, watch some movies and catch up on my anime... maybe even get a few games here and there on my Gameboy...
December 27th:
Same as above...
December 28th:
Same as above above...
December 29th:
Back to work... yuck!

I need a life...
WOAH!! that seems like alot of fun honestly, i wish i did stuff like that a christmas but alas no i might buy tons of Ben and Jerrys ice cream tho coz thats the bestest!! o yeah yay we brake up from skool soon!! O yeah piggie i wish you a VERY HAPPY B-DAY AHEAD just incase your not online on your bday ^___^ you dont need a life and altho your getting old your still looking great ^_~

December 3rd (?) go bak to skool erggh
Old 2003-12-14, 21:13   Link #20
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiGGiEE

December 24th:
December 25th:
December 26th:
December 27th:
Same as above...

You are quite possibly the coolest 27 year old ever.
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote