AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2003-12-14, 21:43   Link #21
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?ってきかないで

The Life of An Elf

24th of December ~ 25 of December
"I am the Santa's Elf again~~ I make toys~ I gift-wrap presents~ I pack gifts~ I put them in the trolly~ I have to drive this year~( Rodoulf was on Holiday this year~ ) I delivery them~ (Santa's ain't no got a twin to ran around ~) ~ I do clean ups ~~ Yes. I am the Elf~ And I am pround to be one~~~~ "
THE END MERRY CHRISTMAS~ see you next year ~~

ok.......... I am not doing anything special except the above was true~ it happened to a friend of friend of mine (j/k) I am helping out my neignborhood house to do the Santa's List thingy(described as above) ~ other than that~ nothing much~
Oneesama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 21:44   Link #22
wnkryo
HainShodan

Im like a bear in winter, i hybernate
Old 2003-12-14, 21:59   Link #23
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble

Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneesama
The Life of An Elf

24th of December ~ 25 of December
"I am the Santa's Elf again~~ I make toys~ I gift-wrap presents~ I pack gifts~ I put them in the trolly~ I have to drive this year~( Rodoulf was on Holiday this year~ ) I delivery them~ (Santa's ain't no got a twin to ran around ~) ~ I do clean ups ~~ Yes. I am the Elf~ And I am pround to be one~~~~ "
THE END MERRY CHRISTMAS~ see you next year ~~
Oneesama an elf??? I would of never guessed it.......hmmm well then you think you can get me some connections? You know special top notch stuff from santa? I would really appreciate it you could get me a brand new car.

I know I know I read your post... all of it I promise....by the way you think you can get your friend to help me out.

PS gl on that santas list thing... your such a charitable person unlike me....the most charitable thing I ever did was something I got paid for.... ok well hope your winters a blast
GATX207_Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 22:05   Link #24
corp20
Internet God

Well I have to read 2 books, possibly do some projects. Write 2 papers. Then I will try to get into a free movie, one of my friends works there. Then after X-mas I'll go out and spend all the money that I get. Oh yeah and try to beat .hack and Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner.
Pretty boring for a 2 week break.
I'm like a rubics cube. The more you play with me the harder I get.
Sex... Ask for more.
Ah yes, the often ignored eleventh commandment:
"Thou shalt not clubbeth the pooh out of cute baby seals"
corp20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 22:56   Link #25
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

Sitting alone on my cot in my orphanage. Eating some gruel I snuck in from the mess hall. Pondering what Christmas Eve will feel like in a warm home with a loving family, eating a giant stuffed turkey with a healthy portion of mashed potatoes and gravy on the side. Me and my big brother will fight over the wishbone, and I shall win! OH, I would make a wish that everything would say just the way it is. After the meal, I will hold both of my parents and tell them how much I love them, and there is no present in this world greater than feeling their hearts beating against my chest. They comfort me, and assure me that we will always be together for Christmas, forever.
Trying desperately to stay up and see Santa, I will fall into slumber in my father's favorite chair. My mother will carry me upstairs, and tuck me into bed. She will sing a soft, sweet lullaby before she gently places a kiss on my forehead... But alas, I yearn for the simple touch of my parents, just a simple touch to know their existence, and just maybe, just maybe, I will experience the love of a family.

ROFL, im just

Im probally just going to visit relatives and work.
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 23:53   Link #26
aznkoodies
[asian - coo - deez]

Send a message via AIM to aznkoodies
December 15th:
My parents, sister and I will be opening our presents since we won't be home for Christmas, while my other three sisters await to open theirs on Christmas day.
December 16th:
Leaving America to Vietnam for the second time. A looong ride that will be and a longer one to my grandparents home. Of course, I'll be in the city, Saigon, but now known as Ho Chi Minh City, for several days living the night life. Eating at restaurants with parents and their long lost friends since high school and going to clubs to see what Vietnam has to offer. Also buying anything and everything I find interesting and useful, and yeah, it's cheap. Oh, while you guys freeze on this side of the world, I'll be enjoying summer in Vietnam with a warm sun, possibly get a tan.
January 14th:
On the way home, but stops at Japan. $$$ down the drain while there.
January 15th:
Home with gifts, pictures, and loads of experience. Also gives family their souvenirs.
January 19th:
Sleeping during the day and awake at night since arrival at home, I'm going to need some time to adjust the timezone. Also, I give souvenirs to friends in my hometown.
January 20th:
College begins and work. Gives souvenirs to friends and a friend, also my kris kringle, whose birthday long past, but I'm giving her a one-of-a-kind gift, one out of the country
Also, back online to AnimeSukie Forums, upload pics (if worthy), downloading previously released anime (good luck to me...) and latest releases.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year fellow members.
For others, Happy Hanukkah and enjoy your seven days of presents.
For the O.C. viewers, Happy Chrismahkuh.
I hope you'll all have a safe and joyous holiday. Until next year, I bid you farewell.

Last edited by aznkoodies; 2003-12-15 at 18:00.
aznkoodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-15, 00:09   Link #27
DwArD
mAnIaC

Holiday plans eh? That's simple. Eat, sleep, play, study, do holiday homeworks. Period. However, I'm not as lucky as you people. Once holiday is over and school reopens, I gonna have to study like hell cos next year is the year that will decide my FATE AND DESTINY! Well, anyone heard ever of the GCE O'Level Examination? I'm taking that next year and from the looks of it, I won't be having any real holidays next year until the whole exam is over...which is somewhere late November....
Old 2003-12-15, 00:45   Link #28
PiGGiEE
PiGGiEE Judo Chop Chop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitation
WOAH!! that seems like alot of fun honestly, i wish i did stuff like that a christmas but alas no i might buy tons of Ben and Jerrys ice cream tho coz thats the bestest!! o yeah yay we brake up from skool soon!! O yeah piggie i wish you a VERY HAPPY B-DAY AHEAD just incase your not online on your bday ^___^ you dont need a life and altho your getting old your still looking great ^_~

December 3rd (?) go bak to skool erggh
Thanky!!! I'll probably be online hehehehe watching anime on the computer... and playing Warcraft For the record, YES! BEN & JERRY's rule! I have 3 of the chocolate chocolate cookie ben & jerry's in my freezer right now and 1 strawberry and 1 mint chocolate chip hagan daaz... I'm a ice cream kinda gal Doh! All this ice cream talk... I need to raid my freezer now.. be back later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolistic
You are quite possibly the coolest 27 year old ever.
Awwwwwww Thanks! I'm gonna stay a kid forever!!! Muwahahahahahaha!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Might be a little early but... to those of you that won't be around online during the holidays...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Woo Hoo! Big Hugs!!
PiGGiEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-15, 03:09   Link #29
Koshiba

Send a message via AIM to Koshiba Send a message via MSN to Koshiba
My plans.. Sit at home and watch anime. or sleep. Either is good.
Koshiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-15, 23:14   Link #30
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?ってきかないで

Quote:
Originally Posted by GATX207_Blitz
hmm maybe its me, but I must be having deja vu because I swear there was a thread asking the exact same question
Actually~~ I thought I was too ^^ but there was one~~
December Holiday

maybe the mods will merge the 2 ^^
Oneesama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-16, 11:04   Link #31
LynnieS

December 24th - Work. Luckily, it's early close, so I get to leave the office before it gets too dark. Woot!

December 25th - Present time! I buy my own presents and always like what I get.

December 26th - Work. Unlike the Brits with their Boxing Day holiday, I don't get that day off.

Scatter a few job interviews in the mix also.
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-16, 12:45   Link #32
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Hmm, I'll probably wake up at 2:00 just to chat with everyone A-suki. Nothing else exciting. I think I'm gonna get lots of crap. What is the point of making up a wishlist if no one ever follows it because it's "Clever" to get someone something they don't want. Hmm.

I think I'll just get everyone crap. Hurrah for useless crap!
JAppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-16, 13:03   Link #33
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Well i think over christmas i will be trying not to eat too much food :S As im trying to loose the weight i have on me

But...

Christmas, i will be taking lots of photo's with my digi camera, burning lots of anime dvd's with my dvd writer, drinking lots of jack daniels and coke, and generally lazing around
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-16, 22:34   Link #34
s0nicfreak
shotakon

Send a message via AIM to s0nicfreak Send a message via Yahoo to s0nicfreak
I'll be hanging out with a cute guy yayayay
s0nicfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-16, 22:53   Link #35
Kawaii_Sennin
She's a man, baby!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0nicfreak
Damn you s0nicfreak!!! I haven't found a guy yet!!!
Kawaii_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-16, 23:10   Link #36
PiGGiEE
PiGGiEE Judo Chop Chop!

Kekekeke post a pic of your hottie in the photo thread so that us girls can be all jealous and stuff

I love the holidays... mostly because of the FOOD ! Wooooo desserts too! OMG I can't wait
PiGGiEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-16, 23:23   Link #37
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

Quote:
Quote: Originally Posted by s0nicfreak
Damn you s0nicfreak!!! I haven't found a guy yet!!!
I second that damn! (j/k) there just arent enough kool guys to go around *sniffle sniffle* Im hoping santa brings me a guy!!!

ahhh wow tis hypnotic!
gravitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-16, 23:25   Link #38
Kawaii_Sennin
She's a man, baby!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiGGiEE
I love the holidays... mostly because of the FOOD ! Wooooo desserts too! OMG I can't wait
Screw food. It's all about the presents .
Kawaii_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-16, 23:30   Link #39
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiGGiEE
Kekekeke post a pic of your hottie in the photo thread so that us girls can be all jealous and stuff
hey hey! dont forget about Gravi and some of the other guys on the boards that might want to see that hot piece of man hunk.

Im always looking out for my favorite nonhetro friend who i have a hetero relationship with
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-16, 23:30   Link #40
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

Quote:

I LOVE FOOOD TOOO!!! THATS ONE OF THE KOOL THINGS ABOUT HOLIDAYS INDEED!!!!!! and kawaii senin yes pressies are kool too ^_^ altho i just get money ^_^

Quote:
hey hey! dont forget about Gravi and some of the other guys on the boards that might want to see that hot piece of man hunk.
LOL YEAH I WANNA SEE SOME MAN HUNK!!!
lol man hunk...thats funny!
gravitation is offline   Reply With Quote