AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-13, 22:35   Link #41
Xellos-_^
Married

April is almost here.

Soul Link will be starting soon.

Thought i revive this little fanclub here and start recuriting.

Here are some Avatars i made.

Old 2006-03-13, 22:48   Link #42
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I don't have any opinions on who to "like or not like".... whats the storyline, what are their personalities? A couple of the girls are visually interesting or unusual... but I'm a bit leery of Navel's products until I see more content .... *any company* can come up with pretty girl drawings. Though I'm a bit like diekirai.... the more assertive or capable girls are more to my liking in any given series.

Its kind of like Fate/Stay Night.... the girls are certainly attractive but I've tried to watch the series, like, 8 or 9 times now to see what everyone is spazzing about. I ... just ... can't .... make myself care about the series.

I'll give Soul Link the usual 3 episodes to hook me....
Old 2006-03-13, 23:23   Link #43
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
I don't have any opinions on who to "like or not like".... whats the storyline, what are their personalities? A couple of the girls are visually interesting or unusual... but I'm a bit leery of Navel's products until I see more content .... *any company* can come up with pretty girl drawings. Though I'm a bit like diekirai.... the more assertive or capable girls are more to my liking in any given series.

Its kind of like Fate/Stay Night.... the girls are certainly attractive but I've tried to watch the series, like, 8 or 9 times now to see what everyone is spazzing about. I ... just ... can't .... make myself care about the series.

I'll give Soul Link the usual 3 episodes to hook me....
Never play the game so i don't really know what the characters are like. But Yu is the only girl to have a gun and use it. That plus the green hair is a win for me. At least for now.