AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-21, 14:29   Link #61
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

LOL, love your avatar Tommy. It looks like Naruto's moon walking.

Yay to K-F, we love ya and hope that you keep up this wonderful release rate and still keep the awesome quality of your fansubs. We love ya man!!
Old 2003-12-22, 04:35   Link #62
dythim
dythim

And to end the year... K-F released 79. Coincidentally, this release starts the Winter Island story arc. And it just happened to be released on the Winter Solstice...
Hmm... how convenient ^_^ Almost like it was planned.
Old 2003-12-22, 05:18   Link #63
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by dythim
And to end the year... K-F released 79. Coincidentally, this release starts the Winter Island story arc. And it just happened to be released on the Winter Solstice...
Hmm... how convenient ^_^ Almost like it was planned.
So this is their last release this month?

Anyways K-F as always rules!
Old 2003-12-22, 08:31   Link #64
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Holy rapid releases batman!! :Q

Wow, K-F is kicking but and taking names on this release schedule. I like it. Keep it up guys!! Seriously, we keep up the good quality and a rapid release rate and we should be caught up to EP 170 by spring. That would only leave us about 4 months behind on the regular anime (16 episodes) which isn't all that bad a thing.
Old 2003-12-22, 09:25   Link #65
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Dude this ownz!!! 2 minutes to go then im gonna watch it
Old 2003-12-22, 17:31   Link #66
Jn183

Thank for those crazy release the last few weeks. I shall be waiting for K-f crew to return.
Old 2003-12-22, 17:55   Link #67
festosis

Thanks K-F!!! best fansubbers EVER! Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year!!!
Old 2003-12-23, 20:05   Link #68
SephirothX
Inactive Member

why u only got ep 79 now? here in germany they have broadcasted 140 episodes all in german Oo
Old 2003-12-23, 21:10   Link #69
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothX
why u only got ep 79 now? here in germany they have broadcasted 140 episodes all in german Oo
cuz its not licenced here.... duh? And its not in german, its in japanese with english subtitles... which is better imo.
Old 2003-12-23, 22:00   Link #70
Jn183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
cuz its not licenced here.... duh? And its not in german, its in japanese with english subtitles... which is better imo.
I second that. Beside, I don't think anyone is really in a rush to catch up with the japs release since we all know how painful it's to wait for 1 eps a week. OMG......
Old 2003-12-23, 23:07   Link #71
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
I second that. Beside, I don't think anyone is really in a rush to catch up with the japs release since we all know how painful it's to wait for 1 eps a week. OMG......
yea seriously. the suspense will kill us all! While the way we have it its more like....
"sigh i waited, let me check k-f.... WTF!! a 10 eps release!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT" we just cant contain our happiness when a batch of them pops out like it did this month.
Old 2003-12-23, 23:23   Link #72
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

No doubt. I love batch releases. We're going to have to wait till after the first, but I'll bet 5000 beli that K-F releases a pack of 5 more shortly after the first of the year.

I'll also wager another 10k beli that they'll be doing at least 3-5 releases a week. Preferably 5.
Old 2003-12-23, 23:46   Link #73
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
No doubt. I love batch releases. We're going to have to wait till after the first, but I'll bet 5000 beli that K-F releases a pack of 5 more shortly after the first of the year.

I'll also wager another 10k beli that they'll be doing at least 3-5 releases a week. Preferably 5.
lol, they've realized the # of fans watching has increased. Working hard these people, gotta love them for their work.
Old 2003-12-24, 07:47   Link #74
Jn183

Hopefully, by the time K-f come back from their break. I would be able to get more ppl wtaching One Piece on here. Been posting in Naruto's board with One Piece Avatar and Sig. hehe..I hope they would be wondering who the hell is in my avatar. He so look funny and start getting addicted to One Piece. BTW, the voice of Chopper is really adorable. Chopper too wicked. Anyway, I was hoping K-f would be doing something like you guys mentioned. While on their break, they might do a lil subbing here and there. Next thing you know, 5-10 eps release. That would be great. Oh yeah, I'm so glad to see only 1 vs thread.
Old 2003-12-24, 08:46   Link #75
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yeah, VS threads are lame by now. Maybe a long time ago it was fun to talk about stuff like that, but not these days. OH well. I can't say it enough how much we love and apreciate K-F for their excellent One Piece subs. Even if we do tend to nag them a lot and pick on them from time to time. But it's all in good fun. They're doing an excellent job and I wouldn't have them do it any other way.
Old 2003-12-30, 15:34   Link #76
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Looks like One Piece movie 4 is out by Pakrox. After which episode should this be watched?
Old 2003-12-30, 17:11   Link #77
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Well, I dont know the exact episode but I am pretty sure its a high episode number. K-F isnt close to where Movie 4 would be. Heck, they havnt released movie 3 yet.
Old 2003-12-30, 19:13   Link #78
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Uh, if this is movie 4, where's movie 3? Cause all I've seen so far is Movies 1 and 2, the movie 2 extra, and special 1. That means we're missing movie 3 somewhere.
Old 2003-12-30, 20:15   Link #79
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Uh, if this is movie 4, where's movie 3? Cause all I've seen so far is Movies 1 and 2, the movie 2 extra, and special 1. That means we're missing movie 3 somewhere.
Nah, its just PAKROX are far ahead of K-F in subbing One Piece (I'd guess).
Old 2003-12-30, 20:54   Link #80
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
I watched movie 4....It wasnt subbed that well. :-\ Definatly wait for K-F's version in the future.