AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2006-06-26, 08:54   Link #121
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
That IS odd. I couldn't care less about the TV-sizes, but no Hikari or Ep24 ending song? Where on earth are they going to put them now... I was almost expecting there to be a second OST announced, but with Gil's theme and stuff on the main OST it doesn't seem too likely.

Oh well, so long as the battle theme's on there and the tracks don't suffer from insufficient looping, it's going to be VERY full. Kudos to them for not releasing a second and just making them 40mins long though. Just one more day...
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-26, 09:31   Link #122
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
If I had to guess (and be hopeful) I'd assume that there'll be a version of hikari on Jyukai's first album - hopefully with both of their singles as well. It doesn't appear that the other special ED (from episode 24 - do we have a title yet?) is appearing on the OST either, so perhaps that'll be a Sachi Tainaka album special as well. Interesting too that there's no TV size of Anata ga Ita Mori... no real biggie for me though - if I want to listen to a TV size version, I'll just fire up an episode of the show, or I could just rip the audio out.

I will buy whatever Jyukai puts out if it comes with hikari. I just want to know when I can. ^^

-Andiyar
Old 2006-06-26, 10:34   Link #123
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Appearing on Her first album is probably gonna happen~

Only two days left untill OST.. can't wait! >.<
Old 2006-06-27, 01:39   Link #124
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Here is the song listing for the coming OST from neowing site but I can't read Japanese. Hopefully, there'll be an OST 2.

Fate/stay night A.OST

1. disillusion(TVサイズ)
2. 洗礼
3. 運命の夜
4. 輝け少年少女
5. 藤ねえのテーマ
6. 孤独な巡礼
7. 魔術師
8. 因果流転
9. 聖杯
10. 英霊鎮魂
11. 雲は染まりゆく
12. 家政夫は正義の味方
13. アインツベルンの森
14. 癒えぬ傷跡
15. 冬木遠景
16. 受け継がれし刻印
17. 朽ちた血統
18. 漆黒の十字架
19. 麗しき花々
20. 闇蠢く
21. 太古の伝承
22. 英雄王
23. エミヤ-Kenji Kawai ver.-
24. 藤ねえのテーマ-triple time ver.-
25. 憧れの優等生
26. 異界の淵
27. 騎士王の誇り
28. 冬の妖精
29. 今はその剣を置いて
30. 鮮血の騎兵
31. 契約
32. 約束された勝利の剣-Kenji Kawai ver.-
33. 永遠の咎
34. 絆
35. 裏切りの魔女
36. 凶兆
37. 天地砲哮
38. La Sola
39. 群雄疾走
40. あなたがいた森(TVサイズ)
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 06:24   Link #125
aldeayeah
Isn't it sad Lancer-chan?

Ara, that's more like it . "Yakusoku sareta..." as the last track in the OST was a very odd choice. The TV size ending makes more sense.

I guess the Amazon tracklist is incomplete. Either that, or I m¡ssed the "browse all tracks" link (just checked: I didn't miss it, it's incomplete as of today. Hooray for Amazon.)

By the way... 40 tracks. Wow. Looks like there's nothing left for another OST.

I'm not so worried about Tainaka Sachi's songs because I think andiyar is right. They'll eventually come out, either as a maxisingle or in her album.

Last edited by aldeayeah; 2006-06-27 at 07:04.
aldeayeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 06:59   Link #126
aldeayeah
Isn't it sad Lancer-chan?

Well, thanks to pink-chan, I'll update the half-assed translated tracklist:

Spoiler for tentative track titles for OST:
aldeayeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 11:55   Link #127
ShadowrazoR
Unlimited Bishoujo Works

w00t.

The OST's out now, real discs and for download at certain places.

Last edited by ShadowrazoR; 2006-06-27 at 13:16.
ShadowrazoR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 11:57   Link #128
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

A question: is that orchestral piece included in the OST?

The one that plays every time the previews for the next episode are on.
Old 2006-06-27, 12:32   Link #129
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowrazoR
Nipponsei's released a torrent of the anime OST. Available at all catchall Japanese stuff torrent sites. Or maybe just TT.
Don't be talking about torrents like that on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel
A question: is that orchestral piece included in the OST?

The one that plays every time the previews for the next episode are on.
Yep, track 03 - Unmei no Yoru.

Its been one hell of a wait since January, but finally it has arrived - the awesome Fate/Stay Night anime OST. ^____^

Each tracks just flipping amazing, look forward to a track by track review pretty soon. ^^

Last edited by Shiroth; 2006-06-27 at 12:45.
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 13:15   Link #130
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
Don't be talking about torrents like that on here.

Yep, track 03 - Unmei no Yoru.

Its been one hell of a wait since January, but finally it has arrived - the awesome Fate/Stay Night anime OST. ^____^

Each tracks just flipping amazing, look forward to a track by track review pretty soon. ^^
HOLY EFFING CHRIST.

Ever since I got to hear that piece I've been looking forward for it!

*wishes his DL finished so he can make it his ringtone*
Old 2006-06-27, 13:16   Link #131
ShadowrazoR
Unlimited Bishoujo Works

Whoops. Sorry Angelsama. Edited my earlier post.
Old 2006-06-27, 13:44   Link #132
DrewGSR

These are my favorites of teh AOST.

03 - Unmei no Yoru (I mean this is just plain awsome, I wanted this ever since I first heard it.)
06 - Kodoku na Junrei (I love this slow piano rendition)
23 - Emiya -Kenji Kawai ver.-
27 - Kishi Ou no Hokori (SABER!!)
34 - Kizuna (Gives off a sad sounds)
DrewGSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 13:58   Link #133
AmamiYui

My picks.

3. Unmei no Yoru
6. Kodoku na Junrei
23. Emiya -Kenji Kawai ver.-
28. Fuyu no Yousei
34. Kizuna
37. Tenchi Hou Take
38. La Sola
AmamiYui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 14:03   Link #134
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Fate/Stay Night anime OST - Track review~

Thanks to Kenji Kawai for this awesome work, with for me makes the anime complete.

02 - Senrei

The creepy tune that'll always remind you of Kotomine, very good tune to start of the OST.

03 - Unmei no Yoru

The perfect track that indeed sums up the F/SN anime. It was first used in the prologue Curtain Raiser, and from that moment of first seeing it, i knew i was in love with the tune. It was used for a few battles here and there (Saber's final fight with Rider, and then Her end fight with Gilgamesh) & not only that, but it did indeed appear as the preview music for the nexted episode.

04 - Kagayake Shounen Shoujo

A nice lil' fun tune thats appeared when Shirou went on the all mighty date with Saber.. yes this tune does indeed remind me of just how cute Saber can be.

05 - Fuji-nee no Theme

The name of the track speaks for its self really, and appeared a few times near the start - how we love you Fuji-nee~

06 - Kodoku na Junrei

Beautiful.. thats the one word i'd give this track. Even hearing it now after the anime has ended brings tears to my eyes (maybe 'cause of my love for the piano.. or 'cause i'm just that type of guy?) but still, its an amazing track. People who've seen the anime shall regonise it straight away. A track for the ages~

07 - Majutsushi

Another creepy tune, first played with Kotomine's telling of the Grail War rules - it appeard just as you got to see Berserker & Illya walking towards to church.. a very scary image indeed - i'd say this is Illya's theme, works for her.

08 - Inga Ruten

This tune was used as a flashback theme (from the beginning of the episode) from what happened in the past episode, and of course the tune does its job. Just hearing it helps you remember what kind of crazy situation's Shirou got himself into.

09 - Seihai

Another tune that was used for the same reason as Inha Ruten, but it also appeared juring the Sister/Caster arc of the anime & other places around the anime.

10 - Eirei Chinkon

Got to be the number one freaky track of the album, one that'll always remind you of the badguys.

11 - Kumo wa Somari Yuku

This tune was first played when Shirou had his nice lil' sit-down with Illya in the park. The tune speaks for its self when just hearing it - good tune for a sit in the park.

12 - Kasei Otto wa Seigi no Mikata

The first tune from the track to be an offical Shirou's household theme's. It does its job, and at the same time reminds you of how even juring a war, you can still have heart-warming fun.

13 - Ainstsuberun no Mori

The main tune for the Einzbern castle, meaning Illya's home - just hearing this tune.. you won't wanna walk around there alone.

14 - le nu Kizuato

A tune i like to think of as 'Shirou's thinking theme'. Its mainly used when the gang thinks back on past battles.

15 - Fuyuki Enkei

Ah, one of my fav' tunes from the anime. It was first in the first episode as we got to know just a lil' bit about Shirou father - Emiya Kiritsugu. From then on the tune pops up around the whole series. Personally, i've gotta say this is one hell of a genius piece of music.

16 - Uketsugareshi Kokuin

Another tune that was used at the beginning of a few episodes. Yet again another tune that fits its job perfectly. A nice one to remember what just happened in the anime.

17 - Kuchi Ta Kettou

This tune was first used when get to hear what Shinji did to the helpless Fuji-nee.. very evil indeed Shinji my boy. From then on it appeared pretty much when something un-human was to be done.. very good evil tune indeed.

18 - Shikkoko no Juuika

Yet another tune used at the beginning of an episode. This is probably one of the main epic tunes on the OST, hearing it you know - there's a big battle just around the corner.

19 - Uruwashiki Hana

Another version of the theme we get to hear for Shirou & Saber's date (Track 04). It also appeared around the anime.. but yet again that was the main part.

20 - Yami Ugomeku

Main theme used whenever Shirou remembered what happened to him and Fukyuki City 10 years ago in the fourth war. Apart from that its been used whenever you get a flashback about the servants.. and there master.

21 - Taiko no Denshou

Nothing wrong with a wierd listening tune on a OST, and this has to be one of them for this soundtrack.. listening to it, you get the feeling of what it was like for some of the Servants in there correct time period.

22 - Eiyuu Ou

And here we have it - that all mighty tune, that when listening.. you just now that the King of Heroes himself, Gilgamesh is standing just around the corner, ready to throw some witty comments, and of course to kick your arse. Another personally fav' of mine.

23 - Eimya - Kenji Kawai version-

The first of two new versions of tunes from the Fate/Stay Night game OST. It pretty much speaks out what this tune is all about - Unlimited Blade Works. Appeared when Archer had his final moments against berserker, Shirou understanding how to win against Berserker.. and then yet again: Shirou kicking arse against Gilgamesh with the help of Avalon. With this tune that makes it the 8th version of the Eimya tune. If you want a list.. just ask. ^^;

24 - Fuji-nee no Theme -triple time version-

Probably my fav' fun tune on the OST, and also a brilliant one to hum along too. It does have the same title as track 05, and both of them pretty much act the same way out.

25 - Akogare no Yuutousei

Another great tune to hum along to, and also taping those feat along to the beat. Used mainly in the Shirou household.. where anything can happen.

26 - Ikai no Fuchi

In the first 12 episodes or so, this tune woukd play just around the half way mark into the break of a episode. Interesting tune.

27 - Kishi Ou no Hokori

My King, Arturia: this tune is for you. Yes thats what i feel when i hear this tune, mainly because it was the one used when Shirou finally got to see who Saber really is, and we also - we got to see Saber lifting up the great sword itself, and also a king infront of Her people. Its been used a few times within the anime, but for me that was the scene it stood out the most.

28 - Fuyu no Yousei

The main part of the series with this tune for me, had to be juring Archer's fight with Berserker.. at the moment when this tune started, Archer knew that he wasen't going to win, but like the hero of justice that he wanted to be since his younger days as Emiya Shirou, he stayed untill the end. A very upsetting theme indeed.. it makes you love Archer even more.

29 - Ima wa Somo Tsurugi Oi te

A nice theme that helps you remember that even after so many battles.. there's time to understand whats going on around you, used mainly in the last Arc of the story.

30 - Senketsu no Kihei

This to me is Rider's theme. Not only because it first appeared when Rider first did in the forest, but its just the feeling that comes from the tune.. its just Rider all over.

31 - Keiyaku

A smaller yet different type version to track 03 Unmei no Yoru. Appeared a number of times throught out the series.. its a tune when played, you just know something amazing is about to happen, and it always was. Hearing it reminds of Archer's last words to Shirou - the ones that pretty much saved him and his friends a number of times.

32 - Yakusoku Sareta Shouri no Tsurugi - Kenji Kawai version-

The second and last tune to be based on a tune from the Fate/Stay Night game OST. Used when Saber was powering up her mighty Noble Phantasm Excalibur to finish of Rider. It tells you just how powering a NP can be.

33 - Eien no Toga

The tune was first played right after the OP in episode 01. Right then it fits younger Shirou walking around what was a part of Fuyuki City, burn't to ashes. It was used a number of times throughout the anime, also when we finally get to see the truth of the two sisters - Sakura & Rin. For me: this tune starts of powerful, and leads you to a upsetting finish.

34 - Kizuna

The romantic tune of the OST. Played when Saber & Shirou finally got to express feelings for one another, you can tell that just by listening to the tune. Very romantic indeed. ^^

35 - Uragiri no Majo

Yet another fav' of mine, first used when Assassin used his Skill, Tsubame Gaeshi. It plays perfect for the style of move, and straight after goes into the lil' fight scene between Caster & Rider. It fits the scene amazingly well imo.

36 - Kyouchou

First played when Shirou got his first taste of a battle with a Servant, that being Lancer. The tune speaks for its self when listening, and helps you to understand just what Shirou was up against.

37 - Tenchi Hou Take

A great epic battle tune if you asked me, first used with Lancer & Archer's battle in the school grounds, then again used in the battle between Rider & Saber in the school. Its a great battle tune for such amazing warriors as they are.

38 - La Sola

The ending theme from the anime.. it really is a upsetting one when thinking what has happened to Saber, as she sits against the tree in her time. If this tune doesn't bringing tears to your eyes.. then you have a heart of stone.

39 - Gunyuu Shissou

Fast up-beat version of a tune that's appeared in the OST a few times. First played when Shirou & Rin got to work on the magic marks around the school.. fits well for whats at hand.

Sorry if its a lil' long, but this is the way i want to express my love for this OST. ^^;
Old 2006-06-27, 14:49   Link #135
Keios
Q(°.°Q)

Nice review.

But... AHHHHhhh... FINALLY! I've been waiting for this OST for so long. Awesome. I won't be listing my favourites 'cause there's too many of them.

(Well, okay, but just a few)

Unmei no Yoru
Kodoku na Junrei
Emiya - Kenji Kawai version -
Kishi Ou no Hokori
Eien no Toga
Kizuna ( !!!1111one)
Tenchi Hou Take
La Sola

Kenji Kawai
Keios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 15:19   Link #136
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Since I don't have the OST yet, another question.

The music that played when Saber was about to reveal Excalibur against Assassin in Episode 9, is it included in the OST?

Also: CROWCLAW'S Broken Phantasm is by far my personal favorite out of all the Emiya music renditions.
Old 2006-06-27, 15:30   Link #137
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
The music that played when Saber was about to reveal Excalibur against Assassin in Episode 9, is it included in the OST?
Yep, 39 - Gunyuu Shissou.

Quote:
Also: CROWCLAW'S Broken Phantasm is by far my personal favorite out of all the Emiya music renditions.
Its a good version, though its not my fav'.
Old 2006-06-27, 15:35   Link #138
Keios
Q(°.°Q)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
Yep, 39 - Gunyuu Shissou.
Actually, it isn't Gunyuu Shissou. It sounds very similar but it isn't the one played in episode 9. I'm afraid it isn't included. I just listened the ost twice but couldn't find it.

Old 2006-06-27, 15:39   Link #139
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keios
Actually, it isn't Gunyuu Shissou. It sounds very similar but it isn't the one played in episode 9. I'm afraid it isn't included. I just listened the ost twice but couldn't find it.
Gaah, i got cut before i could finish what i was about to say... stupid internet.

Well - there's one theme that didn't make it into the OST.
Old 2006-06-27, 15:44   Link #140
Keios
Q(°.°Q)

Is it some unwritten rule to leave out at least one good song of every OST?

This has happened so many times.