AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-24, 23:55   Link #1
Cyz
"Show it to me"

My! My! Kareha Club

Since no one wants to create a club for her (which I know she deserves it), I decided to take the role. Anyway, this is Kareha's club and the My My-thing is her phrase so I decided to use it. If you wanna signed-up then go right ahead. It doesn't matter which club are you from before, as long as you love and appreciate her, then good.

My My My!

Members:
Cyz
Crimen Scythe
Ctulhhu
Lina Inverse
Flo
giu 2
Asa-Fan
npal
kct
tea servant 1996
Overflow
Theclow
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig

Last edited by Cyz; 2006-09-14 at 20:53.
Old 2005-12-25, 00:07   Link #2
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
sure...sign me up...personally i think Kareha deserves a bigger role in Shuffle! or just more screentime...

I never bothered to make another sig... haha -""_ -
Old 2005-12-25, 00:18   Link #3
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
sure...sign me up...personally i think Kareha deserves a bigger role in Shuffle! or just more screentime...
I agree, I think they should put an episode or an arc for her as well.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2005-12-25, 00:45   Link #4
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
Kareha suggested Polygamy...i honor her...

I never bothered to make another sig... haha -""_ -
Old 2005-12-25, 03:51   Link #5
Linkthe1st
L33t Otaku M45t3r

here here i think she's a rather over looked character all together! no wehre near enough screen time. (seems the general truth with blonds in anme to me)
Old 2005-12-25, 07:34   Link #6
chrono12
PPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkthe1st
here here i think she's a rather over looked character all together! no wehre near enough screen time. (seems the general truth with blonds in anme to me)
maybe anime producers have something against blonds?
With Kareha being the latest to suggest polygamy, i'm starting to wonder if it's possible for the series to end this way

Merry Christmas to all My! My! Kareha members
Old 2005-12-25, 08:31   Link #7
Cthulhu

Can i join plz?

Kareha is my favourite girl, she must be the main char.
Old 2005-12-25, 12:26   Link #8
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz
Since no one wants to create a club for her (which I know she deserves it), I decided to take the role. Anyway, this is Kareha's club and the My My-thing is her phrase so I decided to use it. If you wanna signed-up then go right ahead. It doesn't matter which club are you from before, as long as you love and appreciate her, then good.

=> My My My!

Members:
Cyz
Crimen Scythe
I already created the AKK club to get some more appreciation for Kareha:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26822

But if you think that we need yet another club for Kareha-chan... sure, why not! Sign me up.
She's getting far too few attention anyway. If there's ever a follow-up, she should be the main character!
Also, let's not forget about Tsubomi, her really hot younger sister (the girl in your avatar).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkthe1st
Yes, I've also noticed this... there's not that much blondes to begin with, and they often don't get much screentime either
But in January, we'll have the Fate/Stay Night anime, with Sabre (a really hot blonde) as the main character! Rejoyce!
Old 2005-12-25, 12:35   Link #9
Flo
The Necessary Evil

I wanna sign up, for Tsubomi-chan!
Old 2005-12-25, 13:08   Link #10
Apekatt
Monkeycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono12
maybe anime producers have something against blonds?
With Kareha being the latest to suggest polygamy, i'm starting to wonder if it's possible for the series to end this way

Merry Christmas to all My! My! Kareha members
Yeah, I think the anime might end with a polygamy ending. I've heard that the producer has talked about an "innovative ending" or something like that. (This info isn't from a very reliable source however. Don't hate me if it is wrong )

Even though I like Kareha I don't think she should have a bigger role. Rin has a hard time already with all the girls chasing after him already. One god-girl is enough! Hrmmm... Speaking about gods. I wonder if Kareha can summon chairs like Sia?

Last edited by Apekatt; 2005-12-25 at 14:09.
Old 2005-12-25, 13:15   Link #11
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apekatt
Speaking about gods. I wonder if Kareha can summon chairs like Sia?
Nah, her special ability is to glow in the dark probably
Old 2005-12-25, 13:19   Link #12
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Yeah, I think the anime might end with a polygamy ending. I've heard that the producer has talked about an "innovative ending" or something like that. (This info aren't from a very reliable source however. Don't hate me if it is wrong )

Even though I like Kareha I don't think she should have a bigger role. Rin has a hard time already with all the girls chasing after him already. One god-girl is enough! Hrmmm... Speaking about gods. I wonder if Kareha can summon chairs like Sia?
You guys keep forgetting it won't be Rin making the polygamy decision, it will be Asa.s call. And Kaeha has a inside track on that one i love to see how Kareha goes about convicing Asa of the fun of a threesome
Old 2005-12-25, 13:21   Link #13
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
You guys keep forgetting it won't be Rin making the polygamy decision, it will be Asa.s call.
Can't argue with that, after all Rin is... well... Rin
Old 2005-12-25, 13:35   Link #14
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
You guys keep forgetting it won't be Rin making the polygamy decision, it will be Asa.s call. And Kaeha has a inside track on that one i love to see how Kareha goes about convicing Asa of the fun of a threesome
The "polygamy" stuff is just Kareha's attempt to get closer to Asa, with Rin as "neccessary evil" if it must be... she would surely prefer getting just Asa!
Old 2005-12-25, 14:18   Link #15
Apekatt
Monkeycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Inverse
The "polygamy" stuff is just Kareha's attempt to get closer to Asa, with Rin as "neccessary evil" if it must be... she would surely prefer getting just Asa!
Then again... Kareha confessed that she "loved" Rin in episode 22. Though that may just be a trick to fool Asa to lower her guard. She's a sly girl, Kareha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
Nah, her special ability is to glow in the dark probably
It must feel really crappy to be a god in the Shuffle-universe. The demons can cast kickass-spells while the gods can... summon chairs and "glow" ).
Old 2005-12-25, 14:25   Link #16
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
It must feel really crappy to be a god in the Shuffle-universe. The demons can cast kickass-spells while the gods can... summon chairs and "glow" ).
If that was the case, there would be no gods right now, so I'm guessing they can kick some ass but they are too good to blow up things and the like. I mean, Sia, who's the most aggressive godkind in the series just summons chairs. If you remember when Nerine blew up some people again, Sia said rather passively : "that was a bit too much". I take it she is used to such displays of power, but her race refrains from using excessive force.
Old 2005-12-25, 14:27   Link #17
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
Then again... Kareha confessed that she "loved" Rin in episode 22. Though that may just be a trick to fool Asa to lower her guard. She's a sly girl, Kareha...
Yes, it's only a clever trick, nothing more!
Look at the *solid evidence* I posted in the AKK thread!
Old 2005-12-25, 15:00   Link #18
Apekatt
Monkeycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Inverse
Yes, it's only a clever trick, nothing more!
Look at the *solid evidence* I posted in the AKK thread!
Omg, that evidence really was solid! The blushing certainly proves that she loves Asa. >__< Go go Kareha, if you steal away Asa from Rin I will love you and Asa long time...
...woops, forgot that I've decided to not attack Asa or Rin until the Christmas season is over.

Oh, and I'd like to add one more power to list of known "godly abilities":
*Gods are immune to brainfreezes (look at the speed Tsubomi is eating that ice cream. No normal mortal would be able to mimic her without getting "the headache of doom".)
Old 2005-12-25, 15:14   Link #19
giu_2

Send a message via MSN to giu_2
sign me up to ^_^
o ne gai
Old 2005-12-25, 15:34   Link #20
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
Omg, that evidence really was solid! The blushing certainly proves that she loves Asa. >__< Go go Kareha, if you steal away Asa from Rin I will love you and Asa long time...
Well, as they spoke of an innovative ending, I'd say it's not too far out there!
Let's all hope the best that it actually happens!
Closed Thread