AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-14, 22:53   Link #41
Rin-Sama
Banned

She just lost in the moment. She did say to herself "Did i really have to get naked for this?"
Old 2006-04-14, 23:02   Link #42
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Its not that it *sounds* reasonable.. .they were shown in the scene as having landed on the top of the lockers.... which are taller than she is. One of the camera angle shots shows the panties laying on top of the locker as she walks out into certain doom.

I still think its a shame Mayumi and Itsuki didn't land their own series.

Last edited by Vexx; 2006-05-17 at 12:21.
Old 2006-04-14, 23:03   Link #43
Rin-Sama
Banned

Yes i know. I was refering to that part.
Old 2006-04-14, 23:07   Link #44
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
I already knew that she'll be working without panties the moment I saw her strip...
Old 2006-04-14, 23:10   Link #45
Rin-Sama
Banned

Who Didn't!?
Old 2006-04-14, 23:11   Link #46
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

And when she tried to bow...that scene is pretty funny to...and it gets even worse when she tried to do the European method...(I was taught to lift my dress for an inch when bending my knees...I wonder did she do so...? Another danger point, that is!)
Old 2006-04-14, 23:22   Link #47
Rin-Sama
Banned

The ladder part was the best. I LOVE THE TEARY LOOK SHE GAVE!
Old 2006-04-14, 23:28   Link #48
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Oh who can miss that...and she biting onto the piece of cloth...
Old 2006-04-15, 00:04   Link #49
Rin-Sama
Banned

I wish someone would make a gif avay of that part!
Old 2006-04-18, 21:15   Link #50
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Too bad we can't attatch photos on this forum...I do have the picture of that...
Old 2006-04-18, 21:39   Link #51
RedFrame
A talking white tiger :O
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to RedFrame
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon
Too bad we can't attatch photos on this forum...I do have the picture of that...
what do you mean anyway?
but if you mean uploading picture to the forum....
credit goes to blackcatXiii for tutorial in using imageshack.
or maybe its just misunderstanding...

Old 2006-05-17, 07:50   Link #52
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
not really out of the topic question but why/where are the scenes that justify the 15 rated in this serie??
I just download a few episodes up to now (random ones 1- 4 - 7 - 12 or something like that) since i m not a huge fan of harem type anime, just wanted to see if the design/character would suit me (almost stoped watching after 3 min hearing annoying girl say rin-kun every 30sec), i saw the lost my top scene with the green hair girl. So my question is was that episode 15 rated?? you dont see anything. In FMP-tsr at least i could understand the 2 sisters were clearly naked, and you also could clearly see a throat being sliped, those are really justify as 15 rated. have i downloaded censored version (and no i wont waste my bandwith redownloading episodes of a serie i m not even sure i ll appreciate ), there is at least 1 thing i appreciate : the main guy doesnt seems to bea stupid pansy like he is in most of the anime of this type and he switch attitude very quickly giving him a humourous touch.
Old 2006-05-17, 08:59   Link #53
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n
not really out of the topic question but why/where are the scenes that justify the 15 rated in this serie?? ....
I don't know what criteria are used in Japan to determine when an episode will get an R-15 rating, but since episode #9 (the beach episode) had that rating I have to assume that a flash of bare breasts with nipples qualifies. For the series as a whole episodes 11, 15, 17, 20, and 23 probably have the most nudity, although many of them are not presented in a very erotic context (Primula in #15 and Ama in #23 for example). There is not much in the way of real violence or blood in Shuffle! - Sia hitting her father with chairs and Nerine's attack magic hardly qualifies - but what little there is can be seen in episodes 19, 23, and 24.
Now watching: Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, Allison to Lillia, Clannad - After Story, Daughter of Twenty Faces, Hidamari Sketch x365, Kannagi, Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto ~Natsu no Sora~, Telepathy Girl Ran, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Toradora, Zettai Karen Children
Recently completed: Ghost Hound, Aria: The Origination, Kanokon, Kure-nai, Itazura na Kiss, Special A, Birdy the Mighty Decode, Macross Frontier, Ryouko's Case File, ToLoveRU, Wagaya no Oinari-sama
Old 2006-05-17, 12:20   Link #54
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

After a page of one line posts, your post is almost encyclopediac, Furu.... can I remind people this isn't a chatroom? Damien's and Furu's posts are more appropriate for forum posting than a one line sentence of the obvious (see the moderator post about post quality at the top of the Shuffle forum if you don't think its serious .... hundreds of one line posts are an unnecessary burden on the database).

R-15 appears to follow japanese standards for nudity in mixed bathing --- as long as towels, steam or in the water is sufficient, no problem.... in a couple of episodes I'd say the producers were either being conservatively safe or misused the rating to up the anticipation. Violence appears to be a non-starter for rating (Utawarerumono has some pretty explicit violence (blood, dismemberment) but no rating, Higurashi is very disturbing.... but I haven't seen where it has a rating either - someone might check on that example).
People touching each other while naked appears to invoke the R-15.

I imagine it is just as confusing as the broken standards the US censors use and sometimes the producers just cover themselves by selfstamping R-15 if they don't think there's a risk of losing much audience (younger people).
Old 2006-05-17, 12:29   Link #55
Circular Logic
土は幻に
*Fansubber

I watched Shuffle! in spite of the ecchi. Apart from Mayumi, of course. <3
Old 2006-05-17, 14:03   Link #56
Rin-Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
R-15 appears to follow japanese standards for nudity in mixed bathing --- as long as towels, steam or in the water is sufficient, no problem.... in a couple of episodes I'd say the producers were either being conservatively safe or misused the rating to up the anticipation. Violence appears to be a non-starter for rating (Utawarerumono has some pretty explicit violence (blood, dismemberment) but no rating, Higurashi is very disturbing.... but I haven't seen where it has a rating either - someone might check on that example).
People touching each other while naked appears to invoke the R-15.
Well there were sences of that Nature in SHUFFLE! Asa topless and glomping Rin from behind, Naked Primula hugging Rin after being freed from that capsule, Sia flashing Rin and him forcing her into the dressing room, and who could forget Kaede getting in bed naked with Rin!

Come to think of it Narine and was the only main girl character not to get a decent R-15 scene! We only got a couple of panty shots from her.
Old 2006-05-17, 15:13   Link #57
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

aye, there's no real question that Shuffle! was R-15 ... I'd have given it that just for the emotional tension levels (much less any skin). Aye.... Nerine got shorted in a number of ways (nor did she ever get a real "daato"), but I feel she was mostly there for Lycoris's sake and pretty quickly entered the "observer" girl role once she appraised the dynamics of the situation. I guess they just figured her cosplay silliness was sufficent

bleh.. back to work now...
Old 2006-05-17, 23:29   Link #58
Rin-Sama
Banned

Well Mayumi got some R-15 scenes but she was never after Rin. I guess Narine got shortchanged. But i guess that's what Tick Tack is for!? :P
Old 2006-05-18, 01:05   Link #59
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I suppose.... though I'm doubting any of the spinoff games will ever see animation.

ah well.... onto other anime series.
Old 2006-05-19, 13:50   Link #60
Shredder

Seems like a lot of you guys didn't see the dressing room Sia scene, but that was for sure the best in the series as far as R-15 goes. Asa's beach antics were good too but Sia is more of a temptress whereas Asa's was more goofy.