AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Shuffle!

Notices

View Poll Results: Shuffle Season do you want it
Hell Yes 69 46.62%
yes 36 24.32%
No 20 13.51%
Dont ruin a good thing 23 15.54%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-23, 13:06   Link #201
Airotia
Crazed Junior Member

Yes. Just yes--as long as they don't ruin the series. The second season should be about how the other girls move along, with a prominent Asa and Rin relationship.
Old 2006-10-24, 12:37   Link #202
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airotia
as long as they don't ruin the series
I laughed myself silly with that quote, hilarious, simply hilarious.
Someone who has fate in Navel

You deserve a cookie for that
2006-09-13, 02:28
The Searcher became a Legend!111 - (to)Arimfe

Quote from the Legendary!111 Searcher
"My heart is big enough for all the girls that lost"
Old 2006-10-24, 12:39   Link #203
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airotia View Post
Yes. Just yes--as long as they don't ruin the series.
Im afraid its allready a tad late for that
Old 2006-10-24, 23:39   Link #204
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

Navel already ruin the series.... Kaede arc? tsk tsk... maybe as long as they fix this arc, I can say they fix it....
Old 2006-10-25, 02:48   Link #205
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

They don't need to fix much in Kaede's arc, just fix the conclusion and change the last episodes, but they won't do that.
Old 2006-10-25, 03:11   Link #206
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

They could even keep the same basic result ... just use writers for the last handful of episodes that don't make all the characters "so stupid that starfish whip them in Jeopardy" and give them motivations that don't sound batshit insane (I'm going to die so I don't have to watch mama cry).

Oh, whats the use? I'll just watch Nerine and crank up metal rock when anyone else speaks
Old 2006-10-25, 03:27   Link #207
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, I already know most of Rin's dialogue though, so that's one less person to take notice.

Rin: *insert girl name*
Old 2006-10-25, 05:43   Link #208
RedFrame
A talking white tiger :O
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to RedFrame
You all seem to be forgettining someone here.
I think they might reveal hankey man real objective in Shuffle story line .....

Old 2006-10-25, 08:00   Link #209
Sawamura

Isnt season two = shuffle memories ??
Old 2006-10-25, 08:07   Link #210
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
no...shuffle memories = a retell of the original but following another route or from another chara's perspective...tho im not too sure (short term memory )

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-10-25, 08:29   Link #211
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

I won't have high hopes for the script changes, I'll just watch it for Ama. :x
Old 2006-10-25, 12:06   Link #212
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

The adcopy makes "Memories" sound like a retelling of the story from each of the girl's perspectives. So I don't know if that means we'll get the story recycled 5 or 6 times and watch from each girl's POV ... or whether the story will just change what the camera follows (like actually seeing Nerine and Rin's walking "date"). .... or whether the nitwits at Navel and their animation partners are just blowing more smoke out of their various orifices.
Old 2006-10-25, 12:22   Link #213
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
or whether the nitwits at Navel and their animation partners are just blowing more smoke out of their various orifices
So that's what I saw, I thought that some *unknown* club had burned down Navel studio
2006-09-13, 02:28
The Searcher became a Legend!111 - (to)Arimfe

Quote from the Legendary!111 Searcher
"My heart is big enough for all the girls that lost"
Old 2006-10-25, 14:43   Link #214
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
The adcopy makes "Memories" sound like a retelling of the story from each of the girl's perspectives. So I don't know if that means we'll get the story recycled 5 or 6 times and watch from each girl's POV ... or whether the story will just change what the camera follows (like actually seeing Nerine and Rin's walking "date"). .... or whether the nitwits at Navel and their animation partners are just blowing more smoke out of their various orifices.
I still think that's just a mistranslation/misinterpretation. I'm pretty sure that all they ever said is that the show would remain focused on the 5 main girls, as opposed to giving focus to additional characters (like Mayumi, Kareha, etc.) I'm not sure how that got turned into "from the girl's perspectives", and now you're apparently going to hold them to that. Basically, all they've said is that it's a new cut of the show from the same director, with a new OP and ED, and some new animation. How many changes they'll make isn't clear, but I'm not expecting them to change very much. It's a "director's cut", not a remake.
Old 2006-10-25, 15:09   Link #215
monir
cho~ kakkoii

According to animenfo, Shuffle! Memories is just going to be one episode special. If it's true then the story needs to be fitted in 30-45 minutes length episode. I personally think it is going to be a bit of remniscing with a few old footage from the TV series. Frankly, I'm relieved there won't be another season for the series by the same production company. VAs' like Sugita and Gotou should clear away from any more Navel production in the future as well.

Go Primu-chan!
Old 2006-10-25, 15:21   Link #216
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

LOL, an OVA? And we got all hyper for nothing. As if they were gonna change anything Oh well... It still fills the entry qualification for Saimoe 2007
Old 2006-10-25, 15:36   Link #217
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I'd like to see the source for that news as well... Not saying that it can't be true, but the Official Site suggests that it'd contain the original story plus additional footage. It also says the specification was subject to change, so maybe they changed their minds... But a source would be good.
Old 2006-10-25, 15:42   Link #218
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, it could be something like Evangelion's Death and Rebirth? It's still the original story, and I can't recall but I think there were additions to it.

Last edited by npal; 2006-10-25 at 16:09.
Old 2006-10-25, 16:06   Link #219
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
the Official Site suggests that it'd contain the original story plus additional footage.
Yeap, Moonphase is saying the same thing. I think that is an indirect confirmation that Shuffle Memories is indeed a one episode special. They are pretty much saying there will be a compilation of the significant happening from the TV series and some new footage. It fits the part of the title "Memories" or a bunch of recollection such as how wise Rin-sama was by choosing Asa-senpai, or how cute Primu-chan was in that neko-mimi outfit, or how deliciously entertaining Kaede was with a boxcutter. Yeap, I've a strong feeling that we should see a plenty of flashback the girls will be having of the TV series and some new footage in between.
Old 2006-10-25, 16:41   Link #220
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Yeap, Moonphase is saying the same thing. I think that is an indirect confirmation that Shuffle Memories is indeed a one episode special. They are pretty much saying there will be a compilation of the significant happening from the TV series and some new footage.
Well, that's not really my interpretation at all. The article's sub-title on the official site calls it the "Shuffle! TV Animation Director's Cut Edition", which would support the interpretation they'll rebroadcast the 24 episodes re-cut with new footage added (that's what a "Director's Cut" is). The original news post on ANS supports that (scroll down to find it). We also know that the show is being scheduled to air on a bunch of TV channels (which would be sort of odd, if it's just a one-episode special). I guess we'll just have to wait and see for the final word.
Closed Thread