AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2006-01-12, 17:54   Link #1
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Send a message via AIM to mxg Send a message via MSN to mxg Send a message via Yahoo to mxg
Wild Arms 4 and Alter Code F

SO they are both out I only own one so far whaich is Alter Code F and I am hearing good things about Wild Arms 4. Use this thread to discuss the games although their dont seem to be many Wild Arms Fans here........... So I am hopeing what ever fans this forum has generates some interest in the games.
Old 2006-01-12, 18:16   Link #2
NeonShadow

Alter Code F:
From what I beleive it is a remake of the first Wild Arms. The 1st is the best in the series, maybe not in look but the story was rock solid, and always will be. The story.. was WOW! I think it was as good as FF7 or even better. Alot of magazines has said the same aswell (if only more ppl noticed it).

So I am glad they decided to remake it. I just hope its not for the worse, but for the best as new gamers can play one of the greatest RPG tales. I wonder if the beggining animation is the same. That whistleing tune was pretty catchy1

I own the first two Wild Arms games myself, and 3 alone on the 1st. Dont ask... But otherwise they are pretty rare I believe and for a good reason. The first 2 are the best.. and the rest is a joke. Lets just hope the series goes up with 4.
NeonShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 19:24   Link #3
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Send a message via AIM to mxg Send a message via MSN to mxg Send a message via Yahoo to mxg
I know what you mean with the series from 3 go down was a joke 3 was not that bad but could not compare to WA 2 I bought Alter Code F becuase I did not play the 1st one yet and I got into WA to late so Iw was only able to get the 2nd one but that was extremely good the battle system was a bit t \o slow for me but you grow into it and especially when I got ACCESS I could not stop playing it I pled WA 2 so long that the disc developed bubbles under it !!! Look at screen shot

Spoiler:

My cam qualiyu sucks but if you look closely u can see them. And the gam still works fine. I would like to get an original WA though....