AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-01-13, 02:49   Link #1
DeltaXIII

Send a message via AIM to DeltaXIII
Parts of the Harmonium

So I thought I'd start some speculation on it. Sorry if it's already in one of the other threads, but I didn't see one named for it. It was said that they needed something like a song, a conductor, and a protector, so what are people's thoughts on these? I'm pretty sure I remember Miyu seeing Arika as having golden glowing hair which she saw Alyssa as having in Hime, so would that put Arika as the song part?
Old 2006-01-13, 03:06   Link #2
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

well ... it is relativly set in stone that the three needed is Mashiro, Arika and Nina ...
IMO it should be
Arika - Song
Mashiro - Conducter
Nina - Protector
Old 2006-01-13, 04:40   Link #3
DeltaXIII

Send a message via AIM to DeltaXIII
Yeah, that's who I would expect also, but until I noticed the hair part, I wasn't sure if Arika was going to be the protector or song. I couldn't think of her as the conductor nor Nina as the song, but maybe they'll keep leading us onto that combination but then surprise us.
Old 2006-03-13, 10:05   Link #4
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I'm starting to think that it just needs two ... I mean ... it's almost like one of the caracters is useless, my bet is Mashiro ... or maybe Arika + Mashiro = Nina ... anyway from ep22 all I deducted that the song is just that, a song ... it would explain why all the circles lit up ... maybe one is for the song ... the other two for the protector and the condoctor

Hmmm ... it's been argued that it requaiers 3 to run since it has 3 distinct spots ... IMO if it had only two it would have looked wierd and that is the only reason it has 3 ...