AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-01-17, 13:42   Link #41
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
Spoiler for I think she's got valid points:
Exactly! This trend of looking down on very important roles such as that is illogically being rejected by too many women today. For some reason the idea of acting like men or else they're being treated unequal was planted into their heads, and warping their sense of what's really important. IMO, that's pretty selfish if you ask me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
Spoiler for But I don't entirely agree!:
I think there's lots wrong with that. Especially where couples are concerned... I'm not sure I'd look up to a man that lets his wife protect him(yes, I said lets). It's just... not right.
__________________
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 12:41   Link #42
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Unnecessary
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
I hate to say it but I live my life thru with my own ideals, whether it's right or wrong, it's all up to the individual, isn't that so?

In my family, that traditional role of woman cooks and such, and the mens supply the females, is so cleverly true within my heritage. Even now, no matter where you look, females and males aren't treated equally. We socialize very good with each other, and we share this rock together, we've done retty well so forth since the dawn of man/woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
hmm...you say this, but I think you are somewhat ignorant of the plight of women. Its easy to say something like this now because women do have the option of a career. I agree that differences should be celebrated without being considered inequal treatment..but the differences between men and women have long been used as a consideration for inequality.
We are only ignorant , because we're really all greedy misers. I think most people would love to help other, but it's still more important to look out for number one, eh? Love and hatred are often some of the strongest emotion, they bring out the best and the worst of us.

Quote:
My views:

Razer_2mb- Feminism's fine, but only to a certain degree. It's okay for both genders to think "Men and women should be treated equally". What I'm about to say will most likely piss you off, but I hate the idea of "men shouldn't hit women". I'm sorry, but doesn't that contridict the whole fucking men and women should be treated equally thing!? I'd say men being unable to hit women to be a massive double-standard, and it separates the two genders from being treated fairly. Back then, women weren't allowed to vote, and then one woman made a huge difference that ended up allowing females to vote. The male gender not being allowed to inflict physical harm and yet girls can hit boys is retarded. That expression spits on the graves of all the women over the centuries who fought for the same rights as men. Guess what ladies? We don't care. We're not going to treat you differently than every other male just because you have two "y" chromosomes.
I often find now that gender roles are now changing. Womens don't just become house sitters all day anymore. And mens don't do all of the providing now too. I think that in the future, our roles in the either way will be either switched, or majoritly ruled by females. I'm sure you guys/gals have noticed the increasing popularity and power of the female classes. This prediction isn't too far fetched.

ps: I though males/females switching roles, wouldn't be such as a burden, but more of a useful experience for the upcoming events. What don't kills you, makes your stronger, eh? -_-
__________________

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 13:59   Link #43
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai
I hate to say it but I live my life thru with my own ideals, whether it's right or wrong, it's all up to the individual, isn't that so?

In my family, that traditional role of woman cooks and such, and the mens supply the females, is so cleverly true within my heritage. Even now, no matter where you look, females and males aren't treated equally. We socialize very good with each other, and we share this rock together, we've done retty well so forth since the dawn of man/woman.
Exactly. It should be up to the individual. Don't expect everyone to treat you ideally though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai
We are only ignorant , because we're really all greedy misers. I think most people would love to help other, but it's still more important to look out for number one, eh? Love and hatred are often some of the strongest emotion, they bring out the best and the worst of us.
Let me get this straight... the most important person in each of our lives is ourselves? That definitely shouldn't be the case, especially for those of us that are married. It kinda saddens me to know that there's ppl like you that don't have anyone you care that much about...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai
I often find now that gender roles are now changing. Womens don't just become house sitters all day anymore. And mens don't do all of the providing now too. I think that in the future, our roles in the either way will be either switched, or majoritly ruled by females. I'm sure you guys/gals have noticed the increasing popularity and power of the female classes. This prediction isn't too far fetched.

ps: I though males/females switching roles, wouldn't be such as a burden, but more of a useful experience for the upcoming events. What don't kills you, makes your stronger, eh? -_-
Yes, it would be a burden, and if males and females ever entirely switch "roles", the human race is doomed.
__________________
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 14:28   Link #44
aahhsin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
Exactly. It should be up to the individual. Don't expect everyone to treat you ideally though.

Let me get this straight... the most important person in each of our lives is ourselves? That definitely shouldn't be the case, especially for those of us that are married. It kinda saddens me to know that there's ppl like you that don't have anyone you care that much about...

Yes, it would be a burden, and if males and females ever entirely switch "roles", the human race is doomed.
It's just a phase. There's always periodic areas of women entering men's roles and some feminist movement. Just nothing as huge as the 60's.

Eventually women would go back enjoying the roles of housekeeping. They'll have the option of going forth and pursuing a career but I see it's going to be a phase.

Just like Metrosexuals. Who the hell wants to be a metro now? It's the Man time and we are free to call them queers, pussies and cunts again.

For now, I see it as women can do whatever the hell they want, but when they run into a deep rut, it's Man-time.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 14:45   Link #45
Nightbat®
Deadpan Snarker
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Neverlands
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
Let me get this straight... the most important person in each of our lives is ourselves?
those that are independant say it's reality
those that are lonely hope it's not

[QUOTE]That definitely shouldn't be the case, especially for those of us that are married.[quote]

Well, looking at divorce rates I'd say it's dangerous to think you can trust
someone else 100%

Quote:
It kinda saddens me to know that there's ppl like you that don't have anyone you care that much about...
Don't feel sad for those that choose to

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
For now, I see it as women can do whatever the hell they want, but when they run into a deep rut, it's Man-time.
Quoted for truth
__________________
Nightbat® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 15:17   Link #46
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbat®
those that are independant say it's reality
those that are lonely hope it's not
I'm neither independant nor lonely, so... I don't get it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbat®
Well, looking at divorce rates I'd say it's dangerous to think you can trust
someone else 100%
There's more idiots in the world that get married blindly for reasons other than love. Sex, money, etc. Not to mention the jerks that wouldn't trust ANYONE, but get married anyway, then act superior, and when devorced, become single mothers and then complain about that If marriage still held the meaning that it did 100 years ago, there wouldn't be so many devorces.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbat®
Don't feel sad for those that choose to
Very good point...
__________________
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 18:00   Link #47
raikage
日本語を食べません!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Francisco
Age: 32
Did the idea for this thread, by any chance, come from a NY Times article which was published on the same day this thread was started?

And I think there was some study that showed that men worked longer hours than women, hence the higher promotion rates and higher pay raises. Can't really remember too well, though...
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 18:47   Link #48
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Did the idea for this thread, by any chance, come from a NY Times article which was published on the same day this thread was started?
Nope, haven't seen it till now.

*reads it*

EDIT: A quote from that article:
Quote:
Choice feminism was an adjustment to reality. But reality, of course, is messy and confusing. It's not clear what should give when women are still responsible for a disproportionate share of the housework, they miss their children while they're at work all day, good child care is expensive, and time off or part-time work hampers a career.
This is the sole reason I get so angry at this "Women's rights" crap. Feminists are too selfish... they don't think of even their families, and if they do, never hold it above their own wants.I mean, what sane woman would rather go to work all day and leave their kids in the hands of their husbands(most don't know what they're doing), or worse, in the hands of strangers... this just sickens me.
__________________

Last edited by Thewanderer; 2006-01-18 at 20:02.
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 20:04   Link #49
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Jedi Temple, Coruscant
Age: 33
While The Wanderer Reads....

Sorry for joining in late, but heres my five cents (count by fives in Australian currency, so two cents is out of the question )

In terms of military service, the simple matter of muscle mass is no longer relevant, considering that unlike a blade, the ability to handle a projectile weapon competently relies not on one's strength, but hand eye coordination.

And even when muscle mass is an issue, many of the greatest warriors I've met are women, be it with her bare fists or with swords. Point in fact, the sempai in my Karate Dojo can kick SO hard that if you block it, your arm does not even feel the pain for it has become numb with pain. The only reason that women could not develop muscles until WWII is because we did not let them.

But I digress.

The type of strong woman I respect (yes, feminist) is the type that still cares and dosen't try to walk over a person's dignity and humanity on her road to glory.

The best media example I can think of is Frauline Maria from The Sound Of Music. Now hear me out before you start throwing stones. She is unafraid to voice her views, assertively goes out in the world to do what she wants, brave and kind.

And most importantly of all, she will tell you what you need to hear when you need to hear it, even if you don't want to hear it. Captain Von Trapp has lost the ability to love his children, and won't even care how sad that makes them, and yet Frauline Maria is strong enough a woman to stand up to a Frickin' War Hero and tell him off to care for, listen to and love them.

This noble example of maternally motivated feminism is admirably worthy of respect, as opposed to husband bullying bitches who kill their spouses for mouthing back, and then cry in court pretending to be weak and then run off to Rio with his money to fuck another victim.
__________________
My Star-Wars-Mai-Hime Music Video!! Star Wars Springer!!

“Oh I love you Jesus, but only as a friend. You touched my heart but I hope that's where the touchin' ends. You're always lookin' over me when I need a higher power. But you better look at somethin' else when I'm in the shower.”

-The Idiotic Homophobic Country Western Singer from Late Night With Conan O'Brien.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 20:56   Link #50
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila
While The Wanderer Reads....

Sorry for joining in late, but heres my five cents (count by fives in Australian currency, so two cents is out of the question )

In terms of military service, the simple matter of muscle mass is no longer relevant, considering that unlike a blade, the ability to handle a projectile weapon competently relies not on one's strength, but hand eye coordination.

And even when muscle mass is an issue, many of the greatest warriors I've met are women, be it with her bare fists or with swords. Point in fact, the sempai in my Karate Dojo can kick SO hard that if you block it, your arm does not even feel the pain for it has become numb with pain. The only reason that women could not develop muscles until WWII is because we did not let them.

But I digress.

The type of strong woman I respect (yes, feminist) is the type that still cares and dosen't try to walk over a person's dignity and humanity on her road to glory.

The best media example I can think of is Frauline Maria from The Sound Of Music. Now hear me out before you start throwing stones. She is unafraid to voice her views, assertively goes out in the world to do what she wants, brave and kind.

And most importantly of all, she will tell you what you need to hear when you need to hear it, even if you don't want to hear it. Captain Von Trapp has lost the ability to love his children, and won't even care how sad that makes them, and yet Frauline Maria is strong enough a woman to stand up to a Frickin' War Hero and tell him off to care for, listen to and love them.

This noble example of maternally motivated feminism is admirably worthy of respect, as opposed to husband bullying bitches who kill their spouses for mouthing back, and then cry in court pretending to be weak and then run off to Rio with his money to fuck another victim.
I totally agree with you. You bring up some very good points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila
And even when muscle mass is an issue, many of the greatest warriors I've met are women, be it with her bare fists or with swords. Point in fact, the sempai in my Karate Dojo can kick SO hard that if you block it, your arm does not even feel the pain for it has become numb with pain. The only reason that women could not develop muscles until WWII is because we did not let them.
Women have less muscle mass in their upper body, that's a fact. Though you have a good point... it don't apply to every individual, not to mention that regardless of that, women can have pretty strong kicks. One of my female friends actually kicked me across a courtyard(I flew back a good couple of meters), so I can speak from experience myself.
__________________
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 21:19   Link #51
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Unnecessary
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai
We are only ignorant , because we're really all greedy misers. I think most people would love to help other, but it's still more important to look out for number one, eh? Love and hatred are often some of the strongest emotion, they bring out the best and the worst of us.

Let me get this straight... the most important person in each of our lives is ourselves? That definitely shouldn't be the case, especially for those of us that are married. It kinda saddens me to know that there's ppl like you that don't have anyone you care that much about...
Please don't get me wrong " Thewanderer ". I'm not those sterotypical people out there, that the movies try to depict. I was simply making a point. I try to do my best to be avoided being misleading, and vague, unless it calles for it. I keep it very simple (well sort of) so no hardships shall overcome us, eh?

--

[QUOTE]Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
Let me get this straight... the most important person in each of our lives is ourselves?

those that are independant say it's reality
those that are lonely hope it's not

[quote]That definitely shouldn't be the case, especially for those of us that are married.
Quote:

Well, looking at divorce rates I'd say it's dangerous to think you can trust
someone else 100%
I feel that the people closest to me are the ones I care about. These are friends, teachers, co-workers (yes, the managers too), and family members. I keep my distance at times to keep my burden less to me and others.
__________________

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-19, 19:26   Link #52
Nightbat®
Deadpan Snarker
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Neverlands
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
I'm neither independant nor lonely, so... I don't get it
Neither did my buddy, untill his girl walked out on him
__________________
Nightbat® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-19, 20:41   Link #53
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
This is the sole reason I get so angry at this "Women's rights" crap. Feminists are too selfish... they don't think of even their families, and if they do, never hold it above their own wants.I mean, what sane woman would rather go to work all day and leave their kids in the hands of their husbands(most don't know what they're doing), or worse, in the hands of strangers... this just sickens me.
So it's not being selfish and not thinking of their families (just repeating what you said) when men go to work all day. Why shouldn't their husbands stay at home and take care of the kids? Knowing how to cook and clean and care for babies isn't an innate female trait. Just because she's the one who pops out the kid doesn't mean she can change a diaper or test the temperature of milk with her elbow or some such taking care of baby thing. If a woman wants to go back to work, and her husband wants to stay home, what should stop them?

What sane woman would want to go to work? Maybe one who needs her income to support that kid, or whose husband is out of work or disabled, or has had an emergency come up. A woman working when she has kids isn't always a choice, or some feminist statement.
__________________
I'm not going to neg rep you in return. Leave your name.
Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-20, 01:07   Link #54
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas
So it's not being selfish and not thinking of their families (just repeating what you said) when men go to work all day. Why shouldn't their husbands stay at home and take care of the kids? Knowing how to cook and clean and care for babies isn't an innate female trait. Just because she's the one who pops out the kid doesn't mean she can change a diaper or test the temperature of milk with her elbow or some such taking care of baby thing. If a woman wants to go back to work, and her husband wants to stay home, what should stop them?
Knowing how to take care of a baby IS an innate female trait. If it wasn't, humans wouldn't even exist, as our species would've died off long before neanderthals ever evolved. Even today, you can see that the females of most species of animals know instinctively how to properly take care of their offspring.

There's lots more to taking care of a baby than "changing a diaper" or "testing the temperature of milk with her elbow". Females actually have instincts related to child raising. Males have next to none.

I'm not saying it's impossible for a man to take care of his kids, I'm saying it's more productive if he works while his wife takes care of the kids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas
What sane woman would want to go to work? Maybe one who needs her income to support that kid, or whose husband is out of work or disabled, or has had an emergency come up. A woman working when she has kids isn't always a choice, or some feminist statement.
Of course. Those situations are entirely understandable. You're talking like I'm totally aginst the idea of females working, which if you read my very first post, you'd understand that. And FYI, my fiancé is an office lady. She definitely earns her share of the money.
__________________

Last edited by Thewanderer; 2006-01-20 at 03:26.
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-20, 04:19   Link #55
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Jedi Temple, Coruscant
Age: 33
Wow!! Didn't know you were getting married!!

Congratulations sir.
__________________
My Star-Wars-Mai-Hime Music Video!! Star Wars Springer!!

“Oh I love you Jesus, but only as a friend. You touched my heart but I hope that's where the touchin' ends. You're always lookin' over me when I need a higher power. But you better look at somethin' else when I'm in the shower.”

-The Idiotic Homophobic Country Western Singer from Late Night With Conan O'Brien.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-20, 04:31   Link #56
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila
Wow!! Didn't know you were getting married!!

Congratulations sir.
Why thank you
__________________
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-20, 11:19   Link #57
TrueKnight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Lol, funny thread. I think I'm going to share about the roles of feminist women in the military.

Some of the women I know are one of the best soldiers and marines, even from their male counterparts. Most of them participated in Desert Storm in 1991, and I also know a military instructor who's with the 82nd Airborne and trust me, she's not a bitch you'd want to mess with. '

BUT! The numbers of "good women" in the military are extremely low, only around 2/10. The rest of them, sorry about this, but they're just that bad. They're more worried about getting their fingernails manicured and finds out about the latest gossips. And yet they demanded for more role in the military, talk about biased feminism.

As for women in general, then yeah feminism is somewhat bad....but I don't agree saying that only women or your girl who's responsible for doing housework. Because you can always do it together. I've experienced it for about 5 years 'till now and we're doing okay....Man I'm tired.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-20, 11:34   Link #58
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight
Lol, funny thread. I think I'm going to share about the roles of feminist women in the military.
Funny...? o.O
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight
Some of the women I know are one of the best soldiers and marines, even from their male counterparts. Most of them participated in Desert Storm in 1991, and I also know a military instructor who's with the 82nd Airborne and trust me, she's not a bitch you'd want to mess with. '
"not a bitch you'd want to mess with"...? That don't seem like an admirable trait, especially for a woman...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight
BUT! The numbers of "good women" in the military are extremely low, only around 2/10. The rest of them, sorry about this, but they're just that bad. They're more worried about getting their fingernails manicured and finds out about the latest gossips. And yet they demanded for more role in the military, talk about biased feminism.
I agree. Back in 7th grade, I saw a couple girls want to play football with the guys. That would've been an okay request, but they were so girly... long fingernails, makeup, etc. IMO, if they wanted to be taken seriously, they should've at least looked fit enough to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight
As for women in general, then yeah feminism is somewhat bad....but I don't agree saying that only women or your girl who's responsible for doing housework. Because you can always do it together. I've experienced it for about 5 years 'till now and we're doing okay....Man I'm tired.
No one's saying that only women are responsible for that.
__________________
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-20, 20:25   Link #59
DaFool
Resident devil
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Philippines
I'd thought feminism would encourage more women to proudly wear skirts, and even some men to do the same.

Instead both men and women wear constricting uniform pants, symbols of being Cogs in the Machine. (Pants also constrict airflow and allow greater opportunities for foreign objects to get stuck up the wearer's @ss. Unpleasantless therefore ensues.)

I'd thought feminism would make everyone modest and demure and blushing.

Instead the number of boorish sex-starved addicts effectively doubled.
(http://www.macleans.ca/topstories/li..._112700_112700)

I'd thought feminism would encourage the father to nurture more and be present in his children's lives.

Instead the mother was encouraged to spend as much time away from home and leave the children in institutions headed by strangers. (The first mistake of the Industrial Revolution was bringing the father out of the home. Both father and mother should be producers at home.)

I'd thought feminism would teach people to be selfless and considerate of others.

Instead the 'Me' culture has risen full force.

I have no idea what this thing is that happened and why it is called feminism.
DaFool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-20, 20:43   Link #60
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFool
I'd thought feminism would encourage more women to proudly wear skirts, and even some men to do the same.

Instead both men and women wear constricting uniform pants, symbols of being Cogs in the Machine. (Pants also constrict airflow and allow greater opportunities for foreign objects to get stuck up the wearer's @ss. Unpleasantless therefore ensues.)

I'd thought feminism would make everyone modest and demure and blushing.

Instead the number of boorish sex-starved addicts effectively doubled.
(http://www.macleans.ca/topstories/li..._112700_112700)

I'd thought feminism would encourage the father to nurture more and be present in his children's lives.

Instead the mother was encouraged to spend as much time away from home and leave the children in institutions headed by strangers. (The first mistake of the Industrial Revolution was bringing the father out of the home. Both father and mother should be producers at home.)

I'd thought feminism would teach people to be selfless and considerate of others.

Instead the 'Me' culture has risen full force.

I have no idea what this thing is that happened and why it is called feminism.
Oh, no. Most feminists nowadays are greedy(some I'd even call nazi-ish) b!tches.
__________________
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.