AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-10, 19:19   Link #3401
Ithekro
Space Battleship
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It's Nasu... there is no left or right.
There is only, Go Forward, and I need more Prana.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 11:07   Link #3402
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Does anyone know who the brown haired girl is in this nicovideo next to Irisviel?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 11:17   Link #3403
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Does anyone know who the brown haired girl is in this nicovideo next to Irisviel?
Either an original character named "Zero" or a young Taiga. Last I heard, at least.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 18:57   Link #3404
Cherry_Lover
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Saber is main heroine of Fate/Stay Night.

When the twitter voting thing was going on for Carnival Phantasm's dating crisis with Shiki and Shirou, two preview/teaser screens were shown for each choice (date all and date main). For dating the main heroine, Shirou took couple photos with Saber.
Carnival Phantasm was not written by Type Moon or Nasu, though. It's was written by a bunch of obviously-biased Saber fans, and Nasu went along with it because it made money....
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 19:09   Link #3405
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
Carnival Phantasm was not written by Type Moon or Nasu, though. It's was written by a bunch of obviously-biased Saber fans, and Nasu went along with it because it made money....
Calling someone bias? You?

Type-Moon okay'd the Take-Moon manga and the Carnival Phantasm anime because of the fans. Type-Moon isn't (all) about the money. Kara no Kyoukai was released on the web, free of charge. Tsukihime was made, in part, to spread the word about Kara no Kyoukai.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 18:03   Link #3406
Cherry_Lover
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Calling someone bias? You?
But I am not writing officially sanctioned TM stories....

Quote:
Type-Moon okay'd the Take-Moon manga and the Carnival Phantasm anime because of the fans. Type-Moon isn't (all) about the money. Kara no Kyoukai was released on the web, free of charge. Tsukihime was made, in part, to spread the word about Kara no Kyoukai.
That doesn't change the fact that it's horribly biased against Sakura. She shows up in two episodes, and she's massively OOC in both. And not in a remotely positive way, either....
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 19:16   Link #3407
mAc Chaos
King of Heroes
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 28
Where can I SEE THIS thing.

It sounds like just a fun random romp (although I wasn't interested since it seemed like... well, I'm still not even sure what it is). But obviously it's not meant to be taken seriously.
mAc Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 21:18   Link #3408
OpenDoors
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
A quick question: from my viewing of the fate/zero (so far), it seems to imply no one has won even once yet in the past wars. Why is that?

With the exception of double KOs, wouldn't someone have won already? (please avoid spoiling end of fate/zero if possible)

Thanks in advance
OpenDoors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 21:55   Link #3409
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
We can't answer that without spoiling it.

Play the Fate/stay night visual novel. You might be able to finish it before Fate/Zero starts.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 23:18   Link #3410
Ithekro
Space Battleship
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 36
I don't recall if it was mentioned what happened at the end of the first two Grail Wars. There is some stuff on the Third War that effects the Fouth and Fifth Wars.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 00:00   Link #3411
mAc Chaos
King of Heroes
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenDoors View Post
A quick question: from my viewing of the fate/zero (so far), it seems to imply no one has won even once yet in the past wars. Why is that?

With the exception of double KOs, wouldn't someone have won already? (please avoid spoiling end of fate/zero if possible)

Thanks in advance
The other wars are pretty much shrouded in mystery and lost to history.
mAc Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 06:34   Link #3412
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
I think they give vague reasons for the first two, but do they ever give a reason for the third? I figure it'd be in F/HA if they did, but haven't played that.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 07:50   Link #3413
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I think they give vague reasons for the first two, but do they ever give a reason for the third? I figure it'd be in F/HA if they did, but haven't played that.
They explain what happens, which is why I deem that spoiler. Hold it, I might be confused....
Spoiler for Major Spoilers:


I'm waiting for the TL to finish. Can't wait (or can I... hahaha).
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 08:53   Link #3414
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
They explain what happens, which is why I deem that spoiler. Hold it, I might be confused....
Spoiler for Major Spoilers:


I'm waiting for the TL to finish. Can't wait (or can I... hahaha).
Spoiler for Third War:
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 09:43   Link #3415
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Spoiler for Third War:
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 09:58   Link #3416
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Spoiler for Third War:
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 10:40   Link #3417
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Spoiler for Third War:
Spoiler for :
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 10:55   Link #3418
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for Third war:
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 11:26   Link #3419
Ithekro
Space Battleship
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 36
Traditionally there was a long time between the wars because it ended properly, right? 60 years or something.

Thus the short 10 year gap between the fourth and fifth wars would indicate that something went wrong only in the Fourth War.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 21:37   Link #3420
Archer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Spoiler for First and Second Wars:


Spoiler for Third War:


Spoiler for End of Fate/Zero:


Spoiler for Holy Grail:
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.