AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-06-17, 21:15   Link #3601
LostHanyou
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Spoiler:
LostHanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 02:12   Link #3602
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Out of all the "Naru Characters", who is the strongest? Can you rank them as well?

Ryougi, Shiki- re-watched the 5th film and it talks about her being link to the origin. She controls reality therefore?
Arcueid - read last week on this same forum, that she is back by mother Gaea and was comparable or even better than Gilgamesh (fate/zero).
Tohno, Shiki - Is he the same as Ryougi Shiki? Does his eyes connect him to the "Origin"?
Saber - standard
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 02:22   Link #3603
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 22
This is pretty simple:

1. Arcueid - At true potential is even stronger than Gilgamesh.
2. Saber - It has been stated that Ryougi Shiki is about as strong as a normal servant, but Saber isn't normal so IMO she gets this spot.
3. Ryougi Shiki - Her mystic eyes of death perception are better than Tohno Shiki's.
4. Tohno Shiki - See above.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 03:29   Link #3604
LostHanyou
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Going purely by feats, Arcueid is probably the strongest due to being able to moon-drop in Melty Blood. Gilgamesh has never actually proved Ea is planet-burst strong, but if it is, it should be able to kill Arcueid no problem. Ryougi Shiki lacks high-end feats since the most she ever did was fight Araya. Saber has the best speed feats due to moving at mach 14 which is far faster than anything we've seen of Arcueid.

But the simple answer is that according to Word of God Arcueid is the strongest
LostHanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 03:32   Link #3605
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostHanyou View Post
Going purely by feats, Arcueid is probably the strongest due to being able to moon-drop in Melty Blood. Gilgamesh has never actually proved Ea is planet-burst strong, but if it is, it should be able to kill Arcueid no problem. Ryougi Shiki lacks high-end feats since the most she ever did was fight Araya. Saber has the best speed feats due to moving at mach 14 which is far faster than anything we've seen of Arcueid.

But the simple answer is that according to Word of God Arcueid is the strongest
Now this is interesting, "Word of God". Is this something I can read off from a manga?
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 03:47   Link #3606
LostHanyou
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Eh, no, word of God refers to what Nasu says in extra works, basically stuff not actually in the stories themselves. It is, for example, mentioned that 30% Arcueid is around the strength of 4 heroic spirits. There's a few of these works out there that go into random Nasuverse mechanics, but as someone who mostly judges by feats (actual actions in-work) I mostly ignore them.

Nasuverse is kind of a mess when it comes to measuring how strong characters are, really. Personally, the fan inside of me would like to say Ryougi Shiki is the strongest - but she hasn't really shown any capacity to destroy something on the level of Gaia.
LostHanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 03:53   Link #3607
Ithekro
Space Battleship
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 36
Arcueid is likely the strongest...but also likely doesn't care.

Carnival Phantasm has nearly all the characters behaving out of character. Except Arcueid. That is how she is.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 13:25   Link #3608
Ragna92
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostHanyou View Post
Going purely by feats, Arcueid is probably the strongest due to being able to moon-drop in Melty Blood. Gilgamesh has never actually proved Ea is planet-burst strong, but if it is, it should be able to kill Arcueid no problem. Ryougi Shiki lacks high-end feats since the most she ever did was fight Araya. Saber has the best speed feats due to moving at mach 14 which is far faster than anything we've seen of Arcueid.

But the simple answer is that according to Word of God Arcueid is the strongest
Doesn't matter how strong Ea is. 100% Arcueid can Gil before he gets the chance to do anything. At least that's what I heard.

And Ryougi Shiki can't kill servants.
Ragna92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 13:34   Link #3609
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Arcueid is likely the strongest...but also likely doesn't care.

Carnival Phantasm has nearly all the characters behaving out of character. Except Arcueid. That is how she is.
i thought Kohaku was pretty in character.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-18, 16:13   Link #3610
Touko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Now this is interesting, "Word of God". Is this something I can read off from a manga?
Word of God is, barring Servants, the top 3 are:

1. Arcueid
2. Ryougi 3rd Personality
3. Primordial Demon

So there you go.

Quote:
>Q.奈須きのこ作品全部を通して(空の境界、月姫、Fate、DDD)最強キャラ
>トップ3を決めるとしたら誰になりますか?
>(石川県/聖なるパンダ)

>A.マジカルアンバー(ルビーちゃん)。ネコアルク。虎。―――ではなく。
>真面目な話なら1.アルクェイド、2.両儀式、3.原初の悪魔でしょうか。
>(サーヴァント除く)
Touko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 02:19   Link #3611
TwilightsCall
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
I find it curious that Void Shiki is ranked lower then Arcueid. I would have thought her connection to Akasha would have far superceded anything Arcueid (or even Gaia for that matter) could muster.

Other then that, is the Primordial Demon something from DDD? I've never heard of it before.
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 02:52   Link #3612
Touko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
I find it curious that Void Shiki is ranked lower then Arcueid. I would have thought her connection to Akasha would have far superceded anything Arcueid (or even Gaia for that matter) could muster.
This is probably more in terms of fighting abilities. In combat, Arc is about 2 Servants, Void Shiki is pegged at about 1 Servant, so that kind of makes sense.

Quote:
Other then that, is the Primordial Demon something from DDD? I've never heard of it before.
This Primordial Demon thing has not showed up in any of the works yet. Demons have showed up, but this "Primordial Demon" thing implies something more higher tier.
Stay tuned, lol.
Touko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 04:24   Link #3613
demino_hellsin
That one guy
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Was Shinji's book of false attendant made specifically for him, or does anybody who gains possession of the book instantly becomes Rider's master?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 07:29   Link #3614
mAc Chaos
King of Heroes
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 28
I think it's just the book.
mAc Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 09:26   Link #3615
demino_hellsin
That one guy
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
so... say shinji drops it and shirou picks it up. Shirou becomes rider's master just like that?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 09:57   Link #3616
chaos_alfa
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
so... say shinji drops it and shirou picks it up. Shirou becomes rider's master just like that?
Looks like it.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Maste...alse_Attendent
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 10:06   Link #3617
mAc Chaos
King of Heroes
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
so... say shinji drops it and shirou picks it up. Shirou becomes rider's master just like that?
There was a Bad End where he tried to do just that.

But Rider got him first.
mAc Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 10:32   Link #3618
demino_hellsin
That one guy
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
none of the servants during the 5th war were at full power right?

doesn't she have loyalty issues with shinji?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 10:43   Link #3619
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna92 View Post
Doesn't matter how strong Ea is. 100% Arcueid can Gil before he gets the chance to do anything. At least that's what I heard.

And Ryougi Shiki can't kill servants.
Did you meant she lacks the equip skills to kill a servant? I think Shiki can kill Lancer (fate/night) and maybe Assassins (fate/zero).

What a standard servant? Someone previously told me normal Saber is slightly above a servant.
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 10:51   Link #3620
mAc Chaos
King of Heroes
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
none of the servants during the 5th war were at full power right?

doesn't she have loyalty issues with shinji?
Nobody likes Shinji.
mAc Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.