AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-12-01, 21:09   Link #6301
Vicious108
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafri View Post
^

Spoiler:
Spoiler for F/SN and F/Z up to episode 9:
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 21:19   Link #6302
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafri View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler for yes:
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 21:41   Link #6303
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Coquitlam, BC, Canada/Quezon City, Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
I'm positive that's Tokiomi not Aoi
WTF? A trap Tokiomi?!
__________________

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 22:33   Link #6304
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Misc pictures:

Spoiler for fate/everything:


Full size two wonderful fanarts:

Spoiler for Courage + Glory:


I hope none of these are repeats.
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 07:01   Link #6305
Jafri
Kinpika
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Misc pictures:

Spoiler for fate/everything:


Full size two wonderful fanarts:

Spoiler for Courage + Glory:


I hope none of these are repeats.
Simply beautiful.


Here are some pics I found.

Don't ask me how they have an Xbox 360 . But there you have it.

Spoiler for Gil playing Xbox 360:




Spoiler for Enkidu watching a sleeping Gil:


Don't know if it's really considered a spoiler but I put in there to be safe.
Spoiler for Caution pic may contain spoilers for Zero Berserker:

Last edited by Jafri; 2011-12-02 at 07:45.
Jafri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 08:55   Link #6306
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France
Age: 27
I had no idea Enkidu was so cute in the Fate verse. I really want him/her to show up in a Fate/Zero flashback now. Thanks to everybody for posting those fanarts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Full size two wonderful fanarts:

Spoiler for Courage + Glory:
Those two are stunning. I hope the artist will make some for the other servants too.
__________________
Mikan & Yami
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 09:52   Link #6307
Jafri
Kinpika
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I had no idea Enkidu was so cute in the Fate verse. I really want him/her to show up in a Fate/Zero flashback now. Thanks to everybody for posting those fanarts.
You're welcome.

Here have some Enkidu.

Spoiler for Gil and Enkidu:
Jafri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 14:42   Link #6308
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Jafri: More Enkidu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Those two are stunning. I hope the artist will make some for the other servants too.
I hope so too. Anyway, more pics here:

Spoiler for Zero Berserker pics+Kariya+Sakura+Rin. Spoilers for Heaven's Feel:


Spoiler for solo pictures+group+family+team ones:


Spoiler for "shippy" ones: enkidu/gil, ataraxia love square, gilgamesh/kirei, saber/gil, archer/rin, iri/saber, gilles/jeanne:
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 15:15   Link #6309
Jafri
Kinpika
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Jafri: More Enkidu!



I hope so too. Anyway, more pics here:

Spoiler for Zero Berserker pics+Kariya+Sakura+Rin. Spoilers for Heaven's Feel:


Spoiler for solo pictures+group+family+team ones:


Spoiler for "shippy" ones: enkidu/gil, ataraxia love square, gilgamesh/kirei, saber/gil, archer/rin, iri/saber, gilles/jeanne:
So many great pictures Thess

Posting some pics I found.

Spoiler for Yandere Trance Gilgamesh:


Spoiler for More Gil and Enkidu:
Jafri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 19:02   Link #6310
Ithekro
Space Battleship
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 36
Do we have much on Enkidu's personality? Or possible comedic personality?

Seeing Gil's reaction to Dark Saber in Carnival Phantasm...it seems like he's comedic version likes domineering women that can henpeck him without care to his status. Would Enkidu's CP persoanlity be this way as well?
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai!
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 19:25   Link #6311
Jafri
Kinpika
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Seeing Gil's reaction to Dark Saber in Carnival Phantasm...it seems like he's comedic version likes domineering women that can henpeck him without care to his status. Would Enkidu's CP persoanlity be this way as well?
Oh god you totally reminded me of this pic.

Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Do we have much on Enkidu's personality? Or possible comedic personality?
Gil does make a mention of Enkidu being simliar to him when it came to pride, although maybe not as much as Gil. I don't know if his comedic personality would be similiar though, that's unfortunately all I know at the moment.
Jafri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 20:21   Link #6312
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafri View Post
Gil does make a mention of Enkidu being simliar to him when it came to pride, although maybe not as much as Gil. I don't know if his comedic personality would be similiar though, that's unfortunately all I know at the moment.
Gil does enjoy when someone stands up to him (as long they don't take his treasures or are fakers). Epic wise, didn't they fight each others first? I could go on about his tastes, but those are potential Zero spoilers.
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 20:33   Link #6313
LostHanyou
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
Enkidu is a generbender to me. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY.
LostHanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 20:52   Link #6314
AzureWrath
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Man, if Enkidu is a woman, that makes a whole new spin on the reason the gods got angry at HER for having sex with the female sent to her for taming.
__________________
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-02, 22:21   Link #6315
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
I'm leaning on trap because:

Spoiler for mild spoilers for Fate Zero:


Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath View Post
Man, if Enkidu is a woman, that makes a whole new spin on the reason the gods got angry at HER for having sex with the female sent to her for taming.
Spoiler for strange fake stuff:
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 05:48   Link #6316
Jafri
Kinpika
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
I'm leaning on trap because:

Spoiler for mild spoilers for Fate Zero:
I'm leaning on that as well because:

Spoiler for contains spoilers from F/Z novel and a part from the Sound Drama:


Here are some more pics by the way.

Spoiler for Oh god Pixiv has new Gil and Enkidu art everyday.:


Ok I have been posting a lot Gil and Enkidu art, so here are some other pics I found.

Spoiler for Saber pics:


Hopefully the Saber pics haven't been posted already.

Last edited by Jafri; 2011-12-03 at 06:18.
Jafri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 18:14   Link #6317
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Saber <3

Some misc pics I like:

Spoiler for diarmuid & waifu, team kariya, kotomine, saber, rider and waver:


Gil's three waifus:

Spoiler for gil/kirei, gil/saber and gil/enkidu art:
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 19:14   Link #6318
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Getting there
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Happy Holidays
__________________
Ravenblitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 19:35   Link #6319
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Iri and Saber.
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 01:01   Link #6320
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
omg so fluffy
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fate/stay night, fate/zero, images

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.