AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2006-03-05, 00:34   Link #141
Sakuya
*Artist

Does anyone know when the single for the F/SN TV ending theme will be released? I've grown to love that song.
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-05, 02:46   Link #142
dfens

Sakuya it came out the 28th of FEB the CD includes the opening and ending theme songs and the bgm only versions of the 2 songs.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-05, 04:06   Link #143
Sakuya
*Artist

Actually, the song that was included in that CD was not the ending song. I just found out here, the ending song single will be released on March 15.

http://www.staynight.com/item/cd.html
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-05, 07:08   Link #144
Equus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanthraX^
im so jealous =[ ,

i wish i had money to burn, very cool collections you peeps have, could some of you maybe post some pics of you F/SN collections,
If I got off my rear and actually broke out my digi cam and lights that I use to take macro pics, I can probably do that sometime. Overcoming my laziness is a bit of a challenge though. ^_^

I currently only have the Clayz Rin and Saber and the Alter Swimsuit Rin. I also have a Saber resin kit, but it's still all wrapped up and not even assembled, let alone painted yet.

I also agree with JanthraX^ that the Swimsuit Rin is quite nice, though I'm partial to the Clayz Saber. Pretty pretty.
Equus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-05, 07:10   Link #145
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equus
If I got off my rear and actually broke out my digi cam and lights that I use to take macro pics, I can probably do that sometime. Overcoming my laziness is a bit of a challenge though. ^_^

I currently only have the Clayz Rin and Saber and the Alter Swimsuit Rin. I also have a Saber resin kit, but it's still all wrapped up and not even assembled, let alone painted yet.

I also agree with JanthraX^ that the Swimsuit Rin is quite nice, though I'm partial to the Clayz Saber. Pretty pretty.
thats Jump who likes the swimsuit rin,
well i like swimsuit rin but i dont have her =D
Old 2006-03-05, 07:15   Link #146
Equus

Gah. You're right. That's what I get for trying to post stuff when I really should just get to bed. *bonks head* Sorry. >.<

On another note, the weather over here is finally starting to get to the point that I may be able to primer some of my resins. Maybe I'll try to get Saber together while I'm watching the anime and all motivated.
Equus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-05, 16:56   Link #147
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

hello peeps, i currently live in Canada, Ontario and would like to know which places i should/can go to buy F/SN figures,posters etc. what i mainly looking for are figures for Saber ^.^ something similar to this --> http://www.hlj.com/product/CLY18063 though i saw that is discontined >< anyhow, anything thats CLOSE to it is fine for me, i realli love how Saber wields the sword w/o the armor :P. Thanks in advance for your help
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-05, 17:20   Link #148
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

saber has 3 sets of clothes right, the normal in house clothes, full armour and a battle dress with out armour, the one we see in ep10 after she collapses?
Old 2006-03-05, 17:42   Link #149
Jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanthraX^
saber has 3 sets of clothes right, the normal in house clothes, full armour and a battle dress with out armour, the one we see in ep10 after she collapses?
That I know of... but there's also Hollow Ataraxia, where she has a casual outfit (not the blue dress with blouse she uses currently), and a white bikini.
Jump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-05, 17:47   Link #150
Jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
hello peeps, i currently live in Canada, Ontario and would like to know which places i should/can go to buy F/SN figures,posters etc. what i mainly looking for are figures for Saber ^.^ something similar to this --> http://www.hlj.com/product/CLY18063 though i saw that is discontined >< anyhow, anything thats CLOSE to it is fine for me, i realli love how Saber wields the sword w/o the armor :P. Thanks in advance for your help
You may want to use EBay. Currently, the only Saber figure you may be able to find is Saber in her casual Hollow Ataraxia outfit (a brown shoulderless dress) with any ease.

If you're looking for armored Saber, there's two. One is the Clayz one you linked, and you should expect to pay about $70 for it. The other is Good Smile Company's 1/8 Saber, which has her in the same outfit with the metal armor too, in full sword swing. Also EBay is your best bet, about $70 too.

I have both, and for value I think you get more bang for your buck with the Clayz one. It's bigger, a bit better detail and paint, and she's easier to see. But the Good Smile Company makes you go "whoa, awesome!".
Old 2006-03-05, 18:14   Link #151
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Hey Jump, for Good Smile Company, one with the armor, would u mean this one by any chance? --> http://www.hlj.com/product/GSC96207, is discontinued >_< and oh, also while i was browsing i also found this one --> http://img475.imageshack.us/my.php?i...figure19ei.jpg, how much would that one costs? and whats the difference between these two ? thansk for help btw :-)
Old 2006-03-05, 18:19   Link #152
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

The second one is a mini model.. can't remember the right size for it, but it doesn't cost that much at all.

& here's the 1/8 Saber you posted. http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept...id-1004069972/
Old 2006-03-05, 18:28   Link #153
Jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki
Hey Jump, for Good Smile Company, one with the armor, would u mean this one by any chance? --> http://www.hlj.com/product/GSC96207, is discontinued >_< and oh, also while i was browsing i also found this one --> http://img475.imageshack.us/my.php?i...figure19ei.jpg, how much would that one costs? and whats the difference between these two ? thansk for help btw :-)
The first one that was discontinued is the one I was referring to. Like I said, you missed the boat on most Fate figures. Your best bet is EBay. The yesasia site that was linked has it for $91, but that's crazy. You can save a lot by using EBay instead. It is very unlikely you'll be able to find it anywhere else for a decent price.

As for the second one you linked, that is a trading figure from Alter. they are about 3" tall, and not very high quality. Although that series in particular is pretty good, still nowhere near the larger 1/10+ figures. I personally don't collect gasaphon or trading figures.

If you want to wait, Alter will probably release a Saber bikini swimsuit after they release Illya's at 1/6 scale (which is huge, about 12"). There's also a Dark Saber coming out at 1/8 scale, but that's not quite what you're looking for I assume.
Old 2006-03-05, 18:32   Link #154
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jump
The first one that was discontinued is the one I was referring to. Like I said, you missed the boat on most Fate figures. Your best bet is EBay. The yesasia site that was linked has it for $91, but that's crazy. You can save a lot by using EBay instead. It is very unlikely you'll be able to find it anywhere else for a decent price.

As for the second one you linked, that is a trading figure from Alter. they are about 3" tall, and not very high quality. Although that series in particular is pretty good, still nowhere near the larger 1/10+ figures. I personally don't collect gasaphon or trading figures.

If you want to wait, Alter will probably release a Saber bikini swimsuit after they release Illya's at 1/6 scale (which is huge, about 12"). There's also a Dark Saber coming out at 1/8 scale, but that's not quite what you're looking for I assume.
ahaha, yep, u read my mind Jump, im looking for light *Saber*, i might as well ask a friend to help me buy the Saber with and w/o the armor, hopefully i can get them if my piggy bank allows lol. Thanks alot Jump
Old 2006-03-05, 18:32   Link #155
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
The yesasia site that was linked has it for $91, but that's crazy.
Crazy indeed.. didn't stop me from buying though. >_>
Old 2006-03-05, 20:19   Link #156
Kefit

I really want a scaled figure of Saber in her armor, but that Good Smile one is just a bit out of my price range for the near future.

Speaking of the upcoming Alter Ilya pvc, anyone have a picture or link for it? I have been unable to find any info on it.
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-05, 20:27   Link #157
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit
Speaking of the upcoming Alter Ilya pvc, anyone have a picture or link for it? I have been unable to find any info on it.
She's a hard one to find images of, though i'm sure they're around somewhere.

Also, i was wondering if anyone has the Saber 1/6 model, She's a big price.. but very lovely. I was just wondering if the size she's at is to small, or goes well with the model.

http://tokyotoys.com/index.php?main_...6027ac6d5e3e29
Old 2006-03-05, 20:43   Link #158
Jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
She's a hard one to find images of, though i'm sure they're around somewhere.

Also, i was wondering if anyone has the Saber 1/6 model, She's a big price.. but very lovely. I was just wondering if the size she's at is to small, or goes well with the model.

http://tokyotoys.com/index.php?main_...6027ac6d5e3e29
Errr, too small? She's HUGE!! 12" tall! She's very very beautiful and very very worth the price. Very wonderful detail all over. She's heavy too.

Quote:
I really want a scaled figure of Saber in her armor, but that Good Smile one is just a bit out of my price range for the near future.

If you watch EBay, the price should be reasonable.

As for Ilya's swimsuit figure, it shouldbe one of her in this swimsuit:

http://stalk.theown.org/Fate%20Hollo...axia%20078.JPG

I also have Rider and Saber's swimsuit if people want to see what they look like. Please go easy on my server.
Old 2006-03-05, 20:46   Link #159
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Errr, too small? She's HUGE!! 12" tall! She's very very beautiful and very very worth the price. Very wonderful detail all over. She's heavy too.
A lot of reviews have told me a bit of bull then, thanks for clearing it up for me Jump - she's my nexted order.
Old 2006-03-05, 20:50   Link #160
Jump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
A lot of reviews have told me a bit of bull then, thanks for clearing it up for me Jump - she's my nexted order.
Please keep in mind that PVC's vary in quality, since they are mass manufactured. So you may be getting a bad or good one. I got a great one, no imperfections. However I do have one complaint- the legs are pretty weak. Be careful with them.