AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Your favorite character tied with discussion
Tohsaka Rin 104 24.47%
Matou Sakura 20 4.71%
Emiya Shirou 18 4.24%
Ilyasviel "Ilya" von Einzbern 36 8.47%
Saber 153 36.00%
Rider 23 5.41%
Lancer 4 0.94%
Archer 53 12.47%
Caster 11 2.59%
Berserker 3 0.71%
Voters: 425. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-01-30, 19:25   Link #141
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife
You're sick. Very very very sick man.
But the boxcutter fits.

You can't tell me you aren't getting Kaede vibes form Sakura, subverient wife/gf thing, the Empty Eye expression and her smelling blood on Rin.

Considering I kinda fell bad about not suporting Kaede in Shuffle I will adopt Sakura into Girls I will support in FSN. This is my making up for not supporting kaede in shuffle.

So it is Caster (Deedlit with blue hair), Rider (who is riding who?) and Sakura ( I smell blood) that i will campaing for.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 20:20   Link #142
Paracelsus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Send a message via MSN to Paracelsus
Only that Kaede isn't a.....and not even a.....meh <.<...here you cannot spoil anything. Let's just say that only apparently the look alike >.>
Paracelsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 20:32   Link #143
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: John Galt Railroad
Age: 34
Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
Sakura > Kaede anyday. Whatever bad Kaede had happen in her past, is nothing compared to Sakura. Plus the Heaven arc is so... Lets just say there's a game ending that is really really really depressing involving her.
__________________
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 20:37   Link #144
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife
Sakura > Kaede anyday. Whatever bad Kaede had happen in her past, is nothing compared to Sakura. Plus the Heaven arc is so... Lets just say there's a game ending that is really really really depressing involving her.
I read spoilers too >_< so i know what you guys are talking about. But in the Ep1, before you guys read the spoiler didn't you guys expected to hear kaede's voice coming out of Sakura's mouth with the way she act.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 21:34   Link #145
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: John Galt Railroad
Age: 34
Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
I'll admit that. Which made me not like her as much as say Rin just from first episode impressions.
__________________
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 21:36   Link #146
ayyo
:))
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Brooklyn
spoilers != playing the game
__________________
ayyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 21:56   Link #147
justinstrife
Queen Sheryl's Protector
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: John Galt Railroad
Age: 34
Send a message via AIM to justinstrife Send a message via Skype™ to justinstrife
Well I played the game does that count?
__________________
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 12:33   Link #148
JanthraX^
Ace Archer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 26
Hmm havent a clue about phsyco Sakura,
she did seem a bit weird in ep4, im just thinking that she hates fighting and violence and thats why she had a disgusted look/sound when she 'sensed' the blood from Rin.
__________________
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 12:36   Link #149
npal
I desire Tomorrow!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sixth Layer of Celestia
Age: 32
Oh well, no matter how much Sakura resembles Kaede, I don't think I'll switch, unless Saber stops being a knight and turns into a total bitch, like a certain green-haired thing I remember from another show
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 12:38   Link #150
monster
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
a total bitch, like a certain green-haired thing I remember from another show
Wow, hold it, she was never like that.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 12:42   Link #151
npal
I desire Tomorrow!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sixth Layer of Celestia
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert
Wow, hold it, she was never like that.
To you, maybe, and the whole Green Squad, but we're not gonna start a discussion over a dead show, everyone from that subforum have their own opinions regarding the characters
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 12:48   Link #152
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
To you, maybe, and the whole Green Squad, but we're not gonna start a discussion over a dead show, everyone from that subforum have their own opinions regarding the characters
Your right its a matter of opinion and lets not start the whole war again in this sub forum by saying offhand comments like... "well the green thing isnt as annoying as a certain whiny clingy doormat."
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 12:54   Link #153
npal
I desire Tomorrow!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sixth Layer of Celestia
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
Your right its a matter of opinion and lets not start the whole war again in this sub forum by saying offhand comments like... "well the green thing isnt as annoying as a certain whiny clingy doormat."
Well, being a whiny clingy doormat is not a crime, you've got to feel sorry for that character. On the other hand, being a bitch is not nice But I take it Saber is a Paladin-type character, and with the protector of justice, Shirou, she can't be less than my type of girl
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 13:04   Link #154
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
Well, being a whiny clingy doormat is not a crime, you've got to feel sorry for that character. On the other hand, being a bitch is not nice
If I was inclined to continue this discussion my reply would be something like..."The whole green being a bitch thing seems to be the opinion of mainly the KKK after thier goddess was knocked out of the running."

Quote:
But I take it Saber is a Paladin-type character, and with the protector of justice, Shirou, she can't be less than my type of girl
Atleast we have something to agree on, the main thing that attracted me to the game was Saber's character design, as well as some choice comments and spoilers from a friend
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 13:14   Link #155
npal
I desire Tomorrow!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sixth Layer of Celestia
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
If I was inclined to continue this discussion my reply would be something like..."The whole green being a bitch thing seems to be the opinion of mainly the KKK after thier goddess was knocked out of the running."
Oh well, I stop, talking to a greenie about the green thing and the bad script writing is meaningless

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
Atleast we have something to agree on, the main thing that attracted me to the game was Saber's character design, as well as some choice comments and spoilers from a friend
Oh well, I like Saber cause she appears noble and adheres to the standard Knight Code, making her if not outright nice to the downtrodden and the like, at least honorable enough, UNLIKE the green thingie. The other choices I had were Shirou (yes, I actually like him as much as I like Saber, unlike a certain green thing's pet, I can relate to Shirou pretty well) and Sakura (Kaede resemblance in every way).
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 13:16   Link #156
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Francisco, CA
On Topic

While I have a big-time anime-girl-crush on Saber, I think Rin looks best in a bathing suit. Red is definitely her color. Sakura might look best (how can I put this delicately) sans bathing suit. Of course Sakura
Spoiler for game naughtiness:
and that has be be into account.

Not that this has anything to do with anything. I'm just tired of the Shuffle arguments, and we may get an F/SN beach or hot springs episode. In that context, these things must be considered.
__________________
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 13:21   Link #157
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids!
While I have a big-time anime-girl-crush on Saber, I think Rin looks best in a bathing suit. Red is definitely her color. Sakura might look best (how can I put this delicately) sans bathing suit. Of course Sakura
Spoiler for game naughtiness:
and that has be be into account.

Not that this has anything to do with anything. I'm just tired of the Shuffle arguments, and we may get an F/SN beach or hot springs episode. In that context, these things must be considered.
I second that.
Man npal, you sometimes are too easy to bait and reel into an argument lol
For now let us all praise the Saber goddess
__________________


Thanks to kira_lacusXX for this great sig!
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 13:22   Link #158
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids!
While I have a big-time anime-girl-crush on Saber, I think Rin looks best in a bathing suit. Red is definitely her color.
I have nothing against either Sabre or Rin but i just think Rider is Sexier and Caster is cuter in a sad way.

Quote:
Sakura might look best (how can I put this delicately) sans bathing suit. Of course Sakura
Spoiler for game naughtiness:
and that has be be into account.
Why do you think i am supporting her as well


Quote:
Not that this has anything to do with anything. I'm just tired of the Shuffle arguments, and we may get an F/SN beach or hot springs episode. In that context, these things must be considered.
Rider in a 2 piece with glassess
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 13:23   Link #159
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
Oh well, I stop, talking to a greenie about the green thing and the bad script writing is meaningless
Sorry I just like to get the last word in

Quote:
Oh well, I like Saber cause she appears noble and adheres to the standard Knight Code, making her if not outright nice to the downtrodden and the like, at least honorable enough, UNLIKE the green thingie. The other choices I had were Shirou (yes, I actually like him as much as I like Saber, unlike a certain green thing's pet, I can relate to Shirou pretty well) and Sakura (Kaede resemblance in every way).
You just HAVE to get one more shot in didnt you

Quote:
While I have a big-time anime-girl-crush on Saber, I think Rin looks best in a bathing suit. Red is definitely her color. Sakura might look best (how can I put this delicately) sans bathing suit. Of course Sakura
Spoiler for for game naughtiness:


Not that this has anything to do with anything. I'm just tired of the Shuffle arguments, and we may get an F/SN beach or hot springs episode. In that context, these things must be considered.
Spoiler for for game naughtiness:
__________________
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 13:26   Link #160
npal
I desire Tomorrow!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sixth Layer of Celestia
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates
I second that.
Man npal, you sometimes are too easy to bait and reel into an argument lol
For now let us all praise the Saber goddess
What can I say, be glad if you're my friend, if you retain the things I like in a person, I'll support you to the death. Make me hate you, and I'll loathe you until one of us dies I am a man of extreme loyalties

Shirou-Saber-Sakura FTW At least, if ONE turns out faulty, I have two more to cheer for
npal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.