AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-01-20, 23:07   Link #21
Kona
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona
Your missing my point. Im saying TECHINICALLY HE isnt a vizard because the hougyoku is not a FORBIDDEN technique.
Please re-read what i said. You might misread what i said.
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-20, 23:22   Link #22
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona
Yes that is Tousens Soul Slayer Suzumushi. Yes the hilt and guard are his. Tatsuki i really dont know but she was no#2 strongest karate girl something in japan. (I think shes number one now cause the 1st girl died in a car accident?). If yourichi trains tatsuki, that would be a sight to see.
No, the national karate champion didn't die or anything. The reason Tatsuki ended up as the national karate runners-up was because she used too much force in the semis and injured herself, thus she had to forfeit the final, otherwise, she'll be the undisputed national champion.

And, people, Hougyoku is an ITEM, NOT A TECHNIQUE. Think of it as the Philosopher's Stone of the Bleach world.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 01:48   Link #23
brightredglow
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
No, the national karate champion didn't die or anything. The reason Tatsuki ended up as the national karate runners-up was because she used too much force in the semis and injured herself, thus she had to forfeit the final, otherwise, she'll be the undisputed national champion.
Tatsuki got runner-up in Nationals because she was injured prior to the semi-finals. She went to get a drink and a car hit her. She got through the semis using her left hand but she lost in the finals to a "monster".

It is in the chapter called "Last Summer Vacation".
brightredglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 03:52   Link #24
1.0.7.
real folk blues..
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
how do you if an anime character has changed? he finally gets a change of outfit!!
i can't believe you guys are speculating what tousen has become (if it is him) because we've only seen the hilt of the sword and his hand..
the other thing is..would it really be tousen? suzumushi wasn't his to begin with, it is the sword of his fallen shinigami friend..
then again, he is wearing a new outfit..he must've become more powerful.
__________________
1.0.7. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 06:53   Link #25
Wolcik
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
And, people, Hougyoku is an ITEM, NOT A TECHNIQUE. Think of it as the Philosopher's Stone of the Bleach world.
Hougyoku is an item, but using it must be some kind of technique, or else Rukia would turned thousens of shinigami and hollows in to vizards and arrancars just by having it :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.0.7.
how do you if an anime character has changed? he finally gets a change of outfit!!
i can't believe you guys are speculating what tousen has become (if it is him) because we've only seen the hilt of the sword and his hand..
the other thing is..would it really be tousen? suzumushi wasn't his to begin with, it is the sword of his fallen shinigami friend..
then again, he is wearing a new outfit..he must've become more powerful.
Aizen designed (or some1 from his new team) a new outfit, and that's a modern cape for Arrancars (and Espadas) and 3 Capitans (Aizen is wearing one), so Thousen's change of clothes wouldn't be anything suprising
__________________
Wolcik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 07:10   Link #26
kitezero
Strike Freedom
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
this was a great chapter i wonder why everytime Ichigo uses his bankai his hollow half starts to take over. but i think it's look scary when a part of his eye starts to turn black as his hollow half slowly starts to take over. i wonder in the next chapter will "he" make an appearance or will Ichigo be able to keep him from completely taking over?

Tatsuki would have eventually found it and in a way it's good she is so close to Ichigo because it looked like she was one of the targets to begin with. yet i wonder how her spiritaul awareness increased so much when they got back she could see spiritual items and even see Ichigo in his shinigami uniform. Tousen looks like he is there but does he have a partial hollow mask on? he might look the same because Aizen never had a partial mask on when he re-appeared.
__________________

As we fight for Freedom, Freedom fights for us
kitezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 10:19   Link #27
carb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
i have a feeling grimjaw's gonna get owned if not beaten up by ichigo. funny also how ichigo seems to react calmly now when his inner hollow tries to awaken. and also anybody know his knew move, "Gekka Gatensho" means? pretty awesome!
carb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 10:37   Link #28
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik
Hougyoku is an item, but using it must be some kind of technique, or else Rukia would turned thousens of shinigami and hollows in to vizards and arrancars just by having it :P
The thing is, ONLY Urahara, Yoruichic, Aizen, Ichimaru and Tousen knew the Hougyoku is hidden inside Rukia. So yes, just possessing the Hogyouku isn't enough, one needs to know how to use it. Just wanted to point out that the name of the forbidden item and forbidden technique shouldn't be confused. IMHO

Here's an example:

Item: Philosopher's Stone / Hougyoku
Technique: Human transmutation / Transcending Hollow/Shinigami boundaries
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 12:13   Link #29
U<3Anime
Boo!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Hmmm i think aizen has already made himself a vizard or still developing it before using it on himself....I think hes strong enough to own the arcannars right now, even without being a vizard. However i imagine the final battle would be like hollow aizen vs SSJ level 3 ichigo or something.....
__________________
omg Ku-chan!
U<3Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 18:02   Link #30
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: America's Wang.
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
I want to see hollow ichigo take over and rape Grimjaw with the wild acrobatics and fever pitched attacks he used against Byaky

Last edited by Komataguri; 2006-01-21 at 18:12.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-21, 23:57   Link #31
DwArD
mAnIaC
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Somewhere In This World
Age: 26
Actually, I'm more interested in their expressions when they realise that Ichigo has a hollow side in him
__________________
If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.
George C. Marshall (1880 - 1959)
DwArD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 08:25   Link #32
Soluzar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Derby, UK.
Age: 38
Send a message via AIM to Soluzar Send a message via MSN to Soluzar Send a message via Yahoo to Soluzar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
Actually, I'm more interested in their expressions when they realise that Ichigo has a hollow side in him
Whose expressions exactly? Quite a few characters at least suspect that he does. In fact, lets face it. Some characters know for sure.
__________________
Richard Taylor

The Crumbling Biscuit.
Soluzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 09:11   Link #33
evil mirror
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: in your room >_<
Every time hollow ichi makes his appearence, ichigo blindly copies his moves. Drives me crazy sometimes. Be stronger, Rukia says...lol.

When will ichigo grow 4 tails.........uhmmm.....i mean, why can't he keep some sort of a balance between him and hollow.....bothers me a lot for a past 10 chaptes.

ps: sorry for my english....been learning for 2 months only
evil mirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 09:57   Link #34
soulfly
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soluzar
Whose expressions exactly? Quite a few characters at least suspect that he does. In fact, lets face it. Some characters know for sure.
The arrancars' expression definitely

I believe Byakuya is the only one who had ever seen Ichigo getting possessed by his inner hollow. At least Urahara, Isshin and Yoruichi might knew that Ichigo is a vaizard, but as far as the story goes, they haven't seen Ichigo got taken over by his hollow yet.
soulfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 12:03   Link #35
Ichimaru
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona
Yes that is Tousens Soul Slayer Suzumushi. Yes the hilt and guard are his. Tatsuki i really dont know but she was no#2 strongest karate girl something in japan. (I think shes number one now cause the 1st girl died in a car accident?). If yourichi trains tatsuki, that would be a sight to see.
If she gets saved by tousen, then how is yourichi is goin to train tatsuki?...i would rather prefer yourichi had picked tatsuki instead of ori...
__________________
SHINSOU
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-22, 12:13   Link #36
Ichimaru
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime
Hmmm i think aizen has already made himself a vizard or still developing it before using it on himself....I think hes strong enough to own the arcannars right now, even without being a vizard. However i imagine the final battle would be like hollow aizen vs SSJ level 3 ichigo or something.....
Something i also like to mention...aizen/gin are probaly strong enough against the current group in the real world. I dont know why they have to go n be vizards for. The only ppl that can pose a threat to them is probaly ryujin, duo of ukitat n shunsui/kuchiki/yourichi/uruhawa/kenpachi.

And those hybrid arankuras i dont even think they are stronger then captains. We all know hallows are inferior to captains and certain number of vice captains. Then hallows becomin arankuras is like captains lvl. So imo, i think hybrid aranks are on the level or superior to vice captains.
__________________
SHINSOU
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 08:54   Link #37
Ultimoo
M-Magic Words?
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 25
Probably a stupid question, but are you guys sure its Tousen? Did'nt he have like a little ring on the hilt of his Zanpakto, I didn't see it in that picture so I'm just wondering...

And I'm still wondering what's happening with Isshin, since he's become a shinigami again, you'd think he'd be playing abit more of a practical role huh?
Ultimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 10:28   Link #38
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: America's Wang.
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimoo
Probably a stupid question, but are you guys sure its Tousen? Did'nt he have like a little ring on the hilt of his Zanpakto, I didn't see it in that picture so I'm just wondering...

And I'm still wondering what's happening with Isshin, since he's become a shinigami again, you'd think he'd be playing abit more of a practical role huh?


He did, but maybe it got cropped out of the image.


EDIT


Looking at a side by side between the manga and the only other image if Tousens sword I could find, the anime.



That is not Tousens sword...unless it has changed..


Tousens sword was very squared off in the images I could find, and the image out of the manga the guard is very smooth and rounded.

Last edited by Komataguri; 2006-01-23 at 10:51.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 18:40   Link #39
Kona
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru
If she gets saved by tousen, then how is yourichi is goin to train tatsuki?...i would rather prefer yourichi had picked tatsuki instead of ori...
I dont know about that, but thats a possibility.Well atleast orihime has a use now (her "time" healing). I wonder why tousen is wearing arrancar clothes. Guess he wants to be ready for the fall catalog .
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-23, 19:10   Link #40
Soluzar
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Derby, UK.
Age: 38
Send a message via AIM to Soluzar Send a message via MSN to Soluzar Send a message via Yahoo to Soluzar
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulfly
The arrancars' expression definitely

I believe Byakuya is the only one who had ever seen Ichigo getting possessed by his inner hollow. At least Urahara, Isshin and Yoruichi might knew that Ichigo is a vaizard, but as far as the story goes, they haven't seen Ichigo got taken over by his hollow yet.
For some reason I was under the impression that Aizen also knew, which would have led me to believe that the Arrancars definitely would... now you've said that, though, I'm not sure.
__________________
Richard Taylor

The Crumbling Biscuit.
Soluzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.