AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-14, 11:45   Link #1
nubby

Kuribayashi Minami

She is a very talented person! I know it's been 10 episodes already but I just noticed she does the voice acting of Harkua and also sings the opening and ending song! Is there anyone else like her? Once again, she's a very talented person
Old 2003-12-14, 14:00   Link #2
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby
She is a very talented person! I know it's been 10 episodes already but I just noticed she does the voice acting of Harkua and also sings the opening and ending song! Is there anyone else like her? Once again, she's a very talented person
I think she also composed the song for 'Precious Memories' AND 'Rumbling Hearts'.

Also, due to her increased popularity resulting from KGNE, I think Kuribayashi Minami was selected to do the OP for Chrno Crusade.
Old 2003-12-14, 14:32   Link #3
Tboz

Yup... AFAIK, she is not in the seiyuu list for Chrno Crusade but yet the 1st OP is done by her. Its very good too.

Others I know that do voice acting and singing are Maaya Sakamoto, Shiina Hekiru, Yui Horie and the famous Megumi Hayashibara. I highly recommend Maaya Sakamoto, try the ones she did for Escaflowne if you haven't heard her songs before.
Old 2003-12-14, 14:56   Link #4
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby
You only got half of it... She not only sang, but also wrote the lyrics and composed all her songs in Kiminozo. (the Chrno Crusade OP was not written by her though)

Anyway, many other seiyuus are also singers, not just the ones Tboz listed. Check out the AnimeNewsNetwork encyclopedia since that one lists the theme song performers as well as the VAs and you'll see how many of those there are.
Old 2003-12-20, 02:39   Link #5
treb

Her songs on the MuvLuv game are very nice too, one of the top h-game that followed Kimi ga Nozomu Eien.

You could visit her personal homepage where you can also check out her works:

http://www.interq.or.jp/gemini/minami/
Old 2003-12-20, 02:49   Link #6
Tomomi
chrno fangal

Wow, she's great and talented desu!

We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal...
Old 2003-12-20, 15:33   Link #7
treb

Some of her pictures taken from the Techgian magazine article, issue Dec. 2003 & Jan. 2004.

Old 2004-03-24, 03:48   Link #8
????
kawaiikone

AH, Me!!
She is my favorite

but i think her name is Manami not Minami
Closed Thread