AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-04-01, 03:08   Link #81
Kyle of Alberta

Send a message via ICQ to Kyle of Alberta Send a message via AIM to Kyle of Alberta Send a message via MSN to Kyle of Alberta
I am aiming for a job that is hard to get and if you do get it, you don't get much appreciation.

I want to be The Right and Honourable Kyle Korleski, Prime Minister of Canada
Old 2006-04-01, 08:56   Link #82
HydraDragoon
???!!!???!!!?!?!

I've always had trouble with that question, never known what I've wanted to do, still don't. At the moment I'm studying in Multimedia computing, web design, photoshop, ect. I find that sort of stuff interesting, but I'm not really sure I have the creative spark to pull it off in the end, but I'll see it through. I'll be 20 in September and don't know what I want to do, I'll probably drift like that forever. =/
Old 2006-04-01, 09:39   Link #83
CaiSter21

hmmm
since i come from a chinese family, i guess the only choices available are doctor, computer engineer/programmer, or chinese restaurant owner...

i guess it have to be doctor
probably go to some place like upenn or john hopkins
Old 2006-04-01, 10:45   Link #84
Hebby
Moonlight Heaven

Send a message via MSN to Hebby
career i want is either to be an educational psychologist or an english language teacher teaching abroad doing EFL.(English as a foreign language).

most likely will go for the latter mind. it would give me the chance to learn of new countries and their customs and also learn their language
Old 2006-04-01, 11:47   Link #85
Shinn Yamato
Ultimate Newtype

Send a message via AIM to Shinn Yamato Send a message via Yahoo to Shinn Yamato
Despite having adolescent fantasies about making it in Hollywood, i dont really want that and i would really just like a job at the mall or a job with my family.
Shinn Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 13:10   Link #86
Kyle of Alberta

Send a message via ICQ to Kyle of Alberta Send a message via AIM to Kyle of Alberta Send a message via MSN to Kyle of Alberta
Yeah, even if I tried my hardest, I'd probably be a Premier or a Minister of Immigration at the most.
Old 2006-04-01, 13:34   Link #87
cloud28
The One and Only

Send a message via MSN to cloud28
Currently I am in grade 11, which means next year i am applying for University, Probably going into Computer Science(@Waterloo) or Possibly Electrical Eng(@U of T)
Old 2006-04-01, 13:43   Link #88
Kyle of Alberta

Hey Cloud, if you are need a job out of college, I could always use some help ^^;;
Old 2006-04-01, 15:35   Link #89
cloud28
The One and Only

Send a message via MSN to cloud28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle of Alberta
Hey Cloud, if you are need a job out of college, I could always use some help ^^;;
lol sure! (as long as you pay me minimum wage)
Old 2006-04-01, 20:31   Link #90
XBlackRoseX

I really want to get into fashion.
Old 2006-04-01, 21:22   Link #91
SasuraiHell

i've recently got accepted from all the colleges i applied to., so i have the options of Graphics Designing, Small business managment,Music Industry Arts and Web Designer.,
i'm looking to choose Graphics designer!!! oh hells yea
SasuraiHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-02, 19:53   Link #92
LadyOfTheWood
OWN3D

Location: lets just say i can see your head in my sniper scope
Send a message via MSN to LadyOfTheWood
this may seem a little too thought out, but ive wanted to get a PhD at FIT, then get into chemical reasearch with GSK ^^
Old 2006-04-06, 14:17   Link #93
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
i write and design things, it has been a hobby of mine since i was 8 years old and from that moment people spoke to my parents and said they should get me to the art sector, i enjoy drawing people and make up stories from scrap, heck i dream it and write it down and work it out to a complete story, it is something that keeps me bussy whereever i am, at school, when i walk home or go shopping and because of this i decided to make it my dream to create those stories so i can share them with everyone

i got accepted into a 4 year college in the sector visual and audio creations, in other words game design in animation, music, storyline and character design etc.

im not sure what i want to do when i grow up but it is in the animated sector i want to direct but direct what is still the question, games , movies or animated series ^^

but to get things started i signed up for this 4 year college after that i am aiming for another college to get my hopes up for transfer to Asia or US, but im hoping for Asia, growing up in an asian house, my dad is from that area, my mom is from Africa, ive been longing for that country ever since i was young, my dad always told me his adventure stories from when he was in the millitary or when he went out to hunt in the jungle, its been giving me a kinda feeling that draws me too it

having your own anime studio is great but too expensive for someone like me to start with, im first hoping to work with Sunrise, when i was little i always wanted to work with the women of Clamp but now i think its a bitt high up, but never give up your dreams, ill keep on fighting to get where i want to be even if i have to throw all my family and friends in this country away, witch i will have to in the end to get to the top, but technology is such a wonderfull thing to remain having contact with them, ive never had a boyfriend nor have i ver been kissed because i have set my goal onto something and i dont want anything to stand in my way anymore, having a boyfriend would be a pain in the ass when i want to transfer to another country and remain there for the rest of my life possibly and then its the problem that most guys here only think that the little plastic action figures from China are the only thing that come from that side of the world

i was once told by someone 3 years ago that i would never become an anime director or manga artist because i didnt have pure assian blood, ever since she said that to me i made myself promise that i will follow that dream and when i fullfill it make the first screen or chapter have the letter : "Pure assian blood my ass ! you said i couldnt do it, now look at me! and for all the people that teased me throughout junior high and middle school that i have been given a higher standard than any of them would ever dream of", it may sound selfish but ive been beat up for the way i looked, for the way i acted, for being smart and because i could draw things they could not, i have never forgiven them for making fun of my family, for beating up my one friend i had when he was a puppy and most of all because they never said anything near an apology, but it is that that made me stronger in fixating on my goal, people would never listen to me nor would i say anything to anyone in days and now i want to tell the world what i have swimming in my bowl of imagination and already it has started to move, i have my own webcomic on the convention group and i got accepted to a school where i can learn things i want to learn THANKS MOM!

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2006-04-06 at 14:37.
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-06, 14:46   Link #94
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

wow Karuma, thats excellent, you are following your dream and found places to help you along the way finding a specialized college is good, and not listening to stupid people is an awesome skill =D , that person that said you need pure asian blood sounds like a right arse.
Also having an imagination and being able to put it down on paper in the form of art or literature, i envy artists!
Is that art college in the UK, or somewhere else in europe?

anyway good luck to you, and sure sounds like you are gonna be a name of the future!
Old 2006-04-06, 14:47   Link #95
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud28
lol sure! (as long as you pay me minimum wage)
lol think you where a abit quick to answer that one, he didnt say what he would use you for ;]
Old 2006-04-07, 01:31   Link #96
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
its in Holland lol, its more of a learn how to do stuff school for people who want to study more it gives you more credit in going to a even beter college since its really hard to get into those art schools here

im a bitt shy myself and beause of it i just go silent at new people, but people with a loud mouth are bound to eneter almost directly, but kambate!
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-12, 06:48   Link #97
Faust the 8th

I am in my Final year of geting a Masters Degree in Social Work, I have a passion for working with Veterans because my father is a Veitnam Veteran ive always wanted to help those who protect us as a people and a Country
Faust the 8th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-12, 07:50   Link #98
Vinci
Jailbait Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Vinci
I enlisted in the Marines right out of high school, enjoying it a lot but not to thrilled about my job at the moment. I should be moving into counter intelligence soon which I think is going to be great. I'll get to goto the Defense Language Institute and be paied to become fluent in a 2nd language. I've always wanted to have some kind of job with the CIA, I think after I'm finished with the Marines I'm going to apply with them as a Technical Security Officer, they're trained in matters of physical security (locks, safes, alarm systems etc..) and travel the world going to different embassasys and such assessing and fixing security risks. If that falls through (always have a backup plan) I'd like to open up my own security consulting company and do the same thing in the private sector.
Vinci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-12, 08:44   Link #99
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Here's is a interesting topic for ya guys/gals to look at.

Take the Quiz " Do You Deserve A Raise"

The quiz is about halfway down the page. Plus read some of the articles there, it may help ya choose a career too.

To the top right, there's the Salary Wizard for a good estimated range for your future career. ^_^

For me, the entry level Indusrial Engineer is about 50k.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-12, 13:57   Link #100
Roopoo
Roo

Send a message via MSN to Roopoo
Well boring I know but I want to be an accountant. I know that if I am successful I will be able to travel round the world with my qualifications. Many of my friends work in London and are earning an absolute fortune. I love accounting. The figures tell a real story about the state of the company and I am really into it. Iwant to get a job in Deloittes and then once I have got my CA I will leave and go to London. I want to earn enough so that I can travel around Europe and see countries that I would find it difficult to visit from Australia but are easy to visit from the UK. I want to be an accountant in an international company. Okay I know what you are all thinking but believe me accountants are not like those guys in Charles Dickens Days. The ones sitting over the desk writing out all the figures well they are all histyory. Today they are all really having a great timeearning good money and travelling all over the world. In addition they are adding value to the companies they work for.
Roopoo is offline   Reply With Quote