|2007-02-26, 18:51||Link #282|
Lost in my dreams...
Join Date: Jun 2006
Been a while, and my top5 has underwent some drastic changes
1. Crest of the Stars (and the sequels)
2. Higurashi no Nako Koro Ni
3. Fantastic Children
4. Futakoi Alternative
5. Canvas 2
Coming in not far from behind: Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora, Scrapped Princess, Noein
|2007-02-26, 21:59||Link #284|
Tea is love
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: My own little world
Man this is hard um
1.Bokura Ga Ita I love this anime to death!!!
Close 2nd Kanon I love love love love Kanon Uguu~
3.The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya So random yet so good
4.Honey and Clover OMG Honey Clover is soo soo awesome Hagu is sooooo cute!
5.Code Geass I love the action and C.C rocks
So many more good animes^^
|2007-02-27, 07:47||Link #287|
Your local dark deity.
Aw, why not?
1: Demon City Shinjuku - It was my first real exposure to anime a while back. I'd grown up with it such as My Neighbor Totoro and so on.. But. Well. Let's just say this was my first anime nipple. xD
2: Samurai Champloo - No particular reason, it just rocks. It's, what I think, is really well structured. Same with..
3: Cowboy BeBop - Animation is so fluid and the music just goes so well. Generally I love anything from Bones Studio. Except for RahXehPhon.. Or whatever. I'm not really big on mecha.
4: FLCL - It exposed me to 'the pillows' ^o^ Which is one of the first bands I can honestly say I'm a fan of, and will always be a fan of.
5: Outlaw Star - Another one of the anime which really got me into it. It was also the first piece of anime merchandise I ever purchased. -Snuggles his boxset.-
Oh! Oh! Oh! And the collection of classic Japanese horror-themed anime, Ayakashi. So many good stories in there, by far my favorite was Bakeneko.
Last edited by Ama no Kagaseo; 2007-02-27 at 07:49. Reason: Just adding something.
|2007-02-27, 18:05||Link #288|
Saber's Husband XD
As of now my top 5 are
1. Rurouni Kenshin ~ specially the ova, that one is a pwnage....
2. Elfen Lied ~ a cute girl, a nice story and a lots of blood....
3. Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu ~ an overrated anime but it's nice IMO....
4. Fate Stay/Night ~ Saber fanboy(biased ) /Tied with Chrno Crusade ~ both are sad ending anime...
5. Bleach ~ nice shounen anime...
|2007-03-09, 00:22||Link #289|
Join Date: Feb 2007
lets see..in a vague order... and changes a lot
1. Juuni Kokki
2. Kenshin ^__^
3. Hana Yori Dango
4. Ghost Hunt
5. Death Note
others: La Corda D'Oro, Azumanga Daioh, Kare Kano, Mushishi (should have mentioned earlier) , Full Metal Panic (Fumoffu too), Diamond Dust , REC...etc.
|2007-03-09, 03:59||Link #290|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Just because I'm tired of avoiding this thread for 3 years thinking to myself I won't post until I'm a 1000% sure....I thought it would be good to include a taste of all genres...
1.Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 1&2 (Cerebral Action Mystery)
2. Yu Yu Hakusho (Shonen fighter)
3. Fist of the North Star (Mature audiences//gore)
4.Turn A Gundam (Mecha)
5. His and Her Circumstances (HS comedy//romance// haremish)
Honerable mentions: GTO, Serial Experiments Lain, Outlaw Star, DBZGT (which means all 3), Heatguy J, Detective Conan, SamCham//Bebop, Zeta Gundam, One Peice, BECK...and so many more...
Ecchi: Golden Boy//Futari Ecchi
DEATHNOTE will not be considered until I finish it, but when I do...
Last edited by wingdarkness; 2007-03-09 at 20:03. Reason: syntax
|2007-03-09, 12:21||Link #291|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Across the Mississippi from St. Louis, MO
I have too many that are so good that I can't judge which is better than the other.
My current favorites are:
History's Strongest Disciple, Kenichi
Soukou No Strain
Favorites I've rewatched lately (I have a wide taste in anime, obviously):
Aria: The Animation/Aria The Natural
Tsukihime Moon Phase
|2007-03-09, 14:55||Link #292|
A fuckin' genius!
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Here, there ... EVERYWHERE!
Ok, here's my top 5
1. Fate Stay/Night.
My favorite anime.
2. Higurashi no Noku Koro ni.
Mainly because of the great OP.
3. Death Note.
The suspense, it's killing you, no?
4. Gundam Seed/GSD.
Mecha. It's all that matters.
5. The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
After the 1st WTF? Episode, it turns out to be really good. The heavy dose of sarcasm only makes it better.
|2007-03-09, 18:42||Link #293|
Join Date: Dec 2004
Hard to narrow it down to five, but I'll give it a shot.
(1) PopoloCrois. Even though I will readily admit that there are better shows, PopoloCrois holds a very special place in my heart, and puts me in a substantially better mood every time I watch it. It also has the best romantic relationship I've ever encountered in any work of fiction, and has a truly fun and intriguing storyline with really lovable characters. For me, it's the ultimate feel-good show, and is just... a breath of fresh air.
(2) Planetes - Picking a #2 is tough, but ultimately, it's gotta be Planetes. I've never felt so involved in the lives of fictional characters before... in terms of character development, Planetes is simply unbeatable. And it has the best ending EVER. (:
(3) Kodocha - I'm tempted to bump this up to #2, but I'll just say #2 and #3 are tied, because come on... how can you get any better than Kodocha? This show is just... outstanding. I love everything about it, period.
(4) Ashita no Nadja - Why is this show not more well-known among the fansub community? It's absolutely wonderful! The characters couldn't be more lovable, the story couldn't be more charming (or melodramatic!), the music couldn't be more sweet, and the writing couldn't be more perfect! As long as you can stand the girliness of it all, Ashita no Nadja is pretty much the perfect anime, in every conceivable way. It's just... wonderful! Depending on how it ends, this could very well tie with Kodocha, giving a three-way run for the #2 slot!
(5) Mahoujin Guruguru - This is one of those shows that knows what it is, and revels in it. Everything about Mahoujin Guruguru is tongue-in-cheek, and as a result, it's just a whole lot of fun to watch. I haven't laughed this much at any other show in recent memory, with the possible exceptions of DNA2 and Nerima Daikon Brothers... and Mahoujin Guruguru manages to be significantly longer than both of those shows put together, yet never runs out of steam the whole time! No RPG fan should ever pass up a chance to see Mahoujin Guruguru, as I can't imagine they could possibly dislike it. (:
|2007-03-10, 12:44||Link #295|
3rd year Otaku
My top 5 anime list:
1. Kimi ga nozomu eien (Rumbling Hearts)
2. Air TV
3. Higurashi no naku koro ni (When the Cicadas cry)
5. Gundam SEED
Last edited by H-man; 2007-03-11 at 07:51. Reason: Typo
|2007-03-10, 19:52||Link #296|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
This is a toughie ^^;
In no particular order;
-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
(Evangelion, Noein, FLCL, Zeta Gundam, 08th MS Team, Kannazuki no Miko, Wolf's Rain, Outlaw Star, etc... it's hard to keep the list at 5 ^^;; )
|2007-03-11, 08:23||Link #298|
Senior Gundam Pilot
4. Trinity Blood
5. Death Note
2. Gundam Wing
3. Strawberry Panic
4. Kannazuki no miko
5. Ergo Proxy
Way to hard keeping it down to five...I like all the one's I watch lol.
|2007-03-17, 22:49||Link #300|
Join Date: Mar 2007
2. Gunslinger Girl
3. Peace Maker
4. Basilisk -kouganinpouchou-
5. Elfen Lied
7. Death Note
8. Full Metal Alchemist
10. 12 Kingdoms
...and all of Miyazaki's movies especially Princess Mononoke!!