|2006-03-07, 16:25||Link #63|
1. Cowboy Bebop
3. Monster - great story, very interesting and well developed characters
4. Twelve Kingdoms - I love fantasy, and I think this sets a very high bench mark for the genre
5. Planetes - A very unreal reality that I could imagine exsisting one day
6. Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien - Favorite Romance anime because of its mature theme
7. Full Metal Panic (All Seasons) - Funny, great for laughs
8. Genshiken - very funny, opens the door to otaku culture
9. Paranoia Agent - I like mystery, and PA delivers
10. Rahxephon - great mecha. lots and lots of interesting characters.
11. Kino's Journey - excellent thinking anime. can't help but love kino.
Escaflowne - love the fantasy world
Trigun - funny, unique and Vash
Samurai Champloo - not as good as bebop, but it has its episodes. love the characters.
R.O.D TV - the ending left me with much to desire, not very climatic. I still love the atmosphere and the characters.
Haibane Renmei - slow, but interesting. I love the mystery put into the world they live in.
|2006-03-12, 08:29||Link #67|
Join Date: Jan 2006
My top 5 anime would be
1. Saishuheiki Kanojo - Best anime ever.
2. Koi Kaze - I know I know, but when it comes to good quality romance anime story plot line I can't resist it.
4. Last Exile
Now that I'm starting to download anime again, after a year(not so sure maybe 10 months?) Hoping to see more great quality/mature alike anime(watching Noein & Ergo proxy ATM). Year 2005 it was a year of FANSERVICE & MORE FANSERVICE & MORE ECCHI?(heh, watching hentai is so much better than these fanservice anime) opss or this 2 words is the same meaning.
Last edited by DaZ; 2006-03-12 at 08:39.
|2006-03-12, 23:47||Link #68|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Series with lots of kissing, sex and couples dating and in relationships with kissing, sex, weddings, marriages, divorces, dating, relationships.
1) Sailor Moon
1) Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
2) Fushigi Yuugi
2) Fushigi Yugi
3) Ayashi no Ceres
3) Ceres Celestial Legend
5) Bokura ga Ita
6) Happy Hustle High
7) Kare First Love
8) Marmalade Boy
9) The Devil Does Exist
10) Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
11) Peach Girl
12) Akuma De Sourou
13) Kare Kano
14) Paradise Kiss
15) Sensual Phrase
16) Absolute Boyfriend
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
The most touching love story. Usagi and Mamoru. Prince and Princess, Boyfriend and Girlfriend, Husband and Wife. King and Queen. 200 anime episodes, 18 manga volumes, the live action series. The story is wonderful and I love Tuxedo Mask, Tuxedo Kamen, the handsome and wonderful hero. He is wonderful and I love him. The story is about two lovers, a prince and a princess reincarnated into the future. They meet again and after many obstacles fall in love, become a couple and date. They become boyfriend and girlfriend and in the future husband and wife. They have a child and get married and become king and queen. The main couple, Usagi and Mamoru are also known as Serena and Darien. Usagi and Mamoru are the best. I have been a fan of this series since 1995. 200 anime episodes, 18 manga volumes, 3 movies and the live action series. I've watched and read them all. I love Tuxedo Mask. He is wonderful. I love Tuxedo Kamen.
Wonderful love story. Boyfriend and Girlfriend. Husband and Wife. The love story is so romantic, two people from different worlds, from the real world and a book, meet and fall in love. Miaka and Tamahome have a great story. Their love faces many challenges between worlds and survives. Tamahome and Taka are wonderful characters. Tamahome and Taka and Tamahome are great characters. A touching, wonderful tale.
Ayashi no Ceres (Manga only)
The Ayashi no Ceres manga is GREAT. The anime takes out so many important events, romance and touching moments. The anime takes out the whole story, so the manga only. The mang ais great.
Great realistic romance series everyone can relate to.
Bokura ga Ita
A great and realistic romance series.
Happy Hustle High
A very cute romance series.
Realistic romance series
Kare First Love
Excellent Romance series
I like Beverly Hills, 90210
I like Beverly Hills 90210
I like Party of Five
I love romance and drama
Last edited by MamoruUsagi; 2008-01-07 at 18:51.
|2006-03-17, 02:50||Link #71|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ottawa Ontario
Same here I started watching the show, well not start but watched the show with my little sisters on 1995, actually my mom would sometimes stick around and watch it, but then she forgot about it. I hate to admit it, but I was a boy, and at the time I was 5 years old watchig it. I do have some fond memories of the show, I did watch random episodes, on tv, and sometimes I would just watch an episode that I already saw. Then again back then those were the times when I would watch alot of tv, so I would not care how many times I saw a movie or an episode. Yah I do remeber that episode when they were fighting queen barrel, I think her name was. That is an episode that I caught on tv alot of times, and actually I liked it. From there I would catch some episodes of the show randomly, upto the pegasus season or something. Still I'v seen enough of that show, there were also those episodes with sailor saturn, pluto, and neptune. Now If I were to look at them, I would think they are hot, the hottest sailor scouts in the show. Oh yah also darien calling I think her name being serena, meatball head all the time. To be honest I only watched the show, to catch a glimpse of tuxedo mask in action, you know the whole boy thing at the age of 5.
Wow I can remeber all this, even though I saw this show soooooooooooooooooooo long ago, at an age where I'm supposed to forget about stuff.
Anyways now that I look back at this show, I can say that I hate the show, since I'm more mature now. Still a show that leaves fond memories, and also anime series takes the "whole magical girl" thing from Sailor moon.
Now my top 5
1.Peacemaker- awsome samurai show, with awsome and fun characters. The end fights were awsome
1.Bluegender- tied for number one, The characters were great, developed quite well, the romance was the best. Maybe the story is unorigional, still I enjoyed the show alot.
2.Gungrave-The best drama/friendship anime I saw. It's got action, but is more about the relationship between two best friends, and the harmatia of one of the friends. The best thing I loved about their relationship was how they were both orphans, and befriended when they were kids in the orphanage. The show also gives a nice and very conclusive ending, which I liked alot.
3.Trinity blood- For somereason I really enjoyed this show. The characters were great, and very intersting, and the story itself had some nice twists, and was interesting. A great vampire anime
4.Trigun-Very intersting anime, when it got serious, and got you hooked right away. Except for the fact that the begining episodes were horrible, and silly.
5. Samurai champloo- The first fansub anime I watched so it should be there, and also the show was a great samurai show.
Samurai x trust and betrayal- I consider this a movie, since I have directors cut version, and so everyone knows that this is one of the best animes out there today. Also very dark, story, and the romance was very touching, and I thought that the ending was very fitting. Since I watched the ova before the show, I hate the Kenshin Kauru relationship, which leads to me also hating reflection ova. Yah I am biased arn't I?
Princess monoke- First ever anime movie I ever saw, when I was in my cousins house around me being the age of 9. Right after I saw the movie, I told my cousin to buy it for my birthday, and he did, and I treasure this movie. I watch this move last summer, after a 2 years gap since I last watched it. I am planning on watching it again this summer cause the move is great.
Akira- Great movie, that my cousin also showed. Before I even knew about this movie my cousin would call me Akira, since my... yah I'm going to say my real name is Ariq. I liked the movie, and awsome friendship relationship, and the ending was perfect, and really showed how close the two main characters were.
I only have a top 3 for anime movies.
Last edited by Mr.Hawq; 2006-03-17 at 03:08.
|2006-03-17, 17:47||Link #72|
Anime Heroin(es) addict
Join Date: Mar 2006
1. Full Metal Panic - Love the characters, the story and the school comedy is gold
2. Yu Yu Hakusho- After the first 5 episodes its nothing but fighting, no needless episodes to fill the void unlike another popular fighting anime (DBZ)
3. Excel Saga - Funny Funny Funny
4. Chrono Crusade -Has the greatest villian ever made (even better than Sephiroth) Aion.
5. Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi- Completely off the wall comedy, parodies everthing in anime, delivers good on fan service too bad it was only 13 episodes
Full Metal Alchemist
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Ghost in the Shell
Last edited by android49; 2006-03-17 at 17:58.
|2006-03-18, 00:13||Link #73|
Join Date: Dec 2005
My current top 5:
1. Yu Yu Hakusho: It pretty much does everything DBZ tried to do, but does it right. Plus, it gets bonus points for being the series with (currently) my favorite anime villian (Sensui).
3. One Piece: The mix of wacky fights and good humor make this just a fun series overall.
4. Fullmetal Alchemist
5. Hunter x Hunter: I'm kinda cheating here, since I'm actually going by the manga. However, I initially started with the anime, but switched to the manga after about 30 episodes. At first, I thought it was just "OK", but that was until I read the awsomeness of
|2006-03-19, 17:03||Link #74|
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Northern Ireland
1# Neon Genesis Evangelion (nothing for me has been so fresh original and thought provoking than the eva series)
2# Cowboy bebop
4# Last Exile
5# Ghost in the Shell
also worth mentioning is
and so many more......
|2006-03-22, 16:01||Link #75|
1. Cowboy Bebop
2. Yu Yu Hakusho
3. Neon Genesis Evangelion
4. Tenchi Muyo!/Tenchi Universe/Tenchi in Tokyo
5. Outlaw Star
But that's only syndicated series. My favorite anime MOVIES are as follows:
1. Miyazaki's Spirited Away
2. Kiki's Delivery Service
3. Cowboy Bebop: The Movie
4. Princess Mononoke
5. Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie
Fatal Fury 2
Yu Yu Hakusho: The Poltergeist Report
Slayers: The Motion Picture
Laputa: Castle in the Sky
|2006-03-22, 20:37||Link #76|
Translator for Ayu
MY top 5
Cowboy Bebop-probably one of many anime fans' favorites. I can't get over how amazing every aspect of this show is.
Full Metal Panic!(All of them)-It's got everything I need in a school life show. The main focus is the action part of the show but I like how school life is also a focus.
Nadesico-Nadesico is just plain funny and has lovable characters and a interesting story line.
Furi Kuri-Pure craziness. One of the most intriguing shows ever. Nice animation and a very unique storyline and characters.
Vandread-The concept of men and women at war is a really nice addition to the plot. Nice action and very funny.
Some others that could have easily been on my top 5.
Genshiken-too funny, too awesome.
GTO-Entertainment at it's best.
Ichigo Mashimaro-They're not ordinary girls. Gotta love all of the characters from Ichigo Mashimaro.
Midori No Hibi-An overall fun show.
|2006-03-29, 22:10||Link #79|
Join Date: Mar 2006
At this point it would have to be as follows:
1. Now and Then, Here and There -- Probably the most solid anime i've ever seen which only needed a few tweeks to make it perfect
2. Infinite Ryvius -- loved the book Lord of the Flies; loved this series
3. Generater Gawl -- Very short but very good refreshingly original series
4. Erementar Gerad -- I don't see why people say this disappointed them? How can you go into a series with high expectations? This one surpassed most of mine. Great animation, great music, and overall, great characters
5. Last Exile -- Beautiful animation and a pretty good story
1. Shakugan no Shana -- Just enjoyed it a bunch
2. Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure -- best Harem series ever created
3. Eureka Seven -- the character development in this show is just incredibly awesome