AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-08-27, 15:56   Link #4681
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Age: 33
Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
She'd have a LOT of heart problems with a chest area that big.

Also, it's Hitsugaya's nightmare. He should have more of a reaction to that!
__________________
Thewanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 16:09   Link #4682
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In The Farplane
They look like there gonna eat him
__________________
Endrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 16:55   Link #4683
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In the magical land of Moonswell pass
Age: 19
Those should break his neck
__________________

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 16:58   Link #4684
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
She'd have a LOT of heart problems with a chest area that big.

Also, it's Hitsugaya's nightmare. He should have more of a reaction to that!
A lot more back problems is more like it.
One man's nightmare, is another man's (me) dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
They look like there gonna eat him
Yes they do, but what a way to go...
__________________
MAQI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 17:18   Link #4685
Wolcik
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Poland
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post


If I hadn't seen a woman that did such crazy, unhealthy and stupid thing to herself then I might say it looks interesting. However it's just disturbing and since my vagina is growing very nicely I must say that by each passing day the exploationg of woman irritates me more and more.
__________________
Wolcik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 19:27   Link #4686
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
If I hadn't seen a woman that did such crazy, unhealthy and stupid thing to herself then I might say it looks interesting. However it's just disturbing and since my vagina is growing very nicely I must say that by each passing day the exploationg of woman irritates me more and more.
i'm a little confused here.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-27, 20:20   Link #4687
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post

Matsumoto sure going to make some fella happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
this Image I just found for Ulqi XD (animated)
Spoiler for Image:
Whoa.. he doesn't look that bad.
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 00:27   Link #4688
monir
cho~ kakkoii
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 3rd Planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaseka View Post
That's not bakai, this is bankai DD Sorry, just couldn't help myself.
Spoiler for the real bankai!:
I should know by now that I'm setting myself up every time I click on an image posted under a carefully misleading marked spoiler tags that Zaseka posts. When will I ever learn my lesson?

Quote:
Here is something that is more relevant to this topic
http://www.shrani.si/f/3e/13E/HUGhfU...ochuumimai.jpg
yes madam, please stay relevant for our sanity's sake. I always said that Hitsu's bane of existence was his wee-wee. He should have been a girl all along.
__________________
Eat and sleep! And Solace. Sig by RRW.
Space Brothers Executive member of the ASS. Ready to flee at the first sign of trouble.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 05:28   Link #4689
Wolcik
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Poland
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
i'm a little confused here.
I'm a man and caring about woman and their image is one of the least manly things recently. Real man nowadays should treat woman like whores/garbage.

In middle age all man treated their woman like that, but now when most normal people became civilisied, only douchebags follow the brute way and by some crazy alien logic it works - because woman are stupid themselfs I guess, or nobody teaches them better.

Like I like to say: If you feel sexual need then jerk off and then go back to watching something good. I know that normal manga gives source for hentai (woman that we know, desire and creating personalities is not longer necessary), but hentai is created even for children porn so...
__________________
Wolcik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 05:34   Link #4690
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
I'm a man and caring about woman and their image is one of the least manly things recently. Real man nowadays should treat woman like whores/garbage.

In middle age all man treated their woman like that, but now when most normal people became civilisied, only douchebags follow the brute way and by some crazy alien logic it works - because woman are stupid themselfs I guess, or nobody teaches them better.

Like I like to say: If you feel sexual need then jerk off and then go back to watching something good. I know that normal manga gives source for hentai (woman that we know, desire and creating personalities is not longer necessary), but hentai is created even for children porn so...
I was confused because you said you had a growing vagina, causing me to wonder if you recently underwent a sex-change operation or had a disease that made you grow vaginas. (that would be a weird disease)
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 06:15   Link #4691
Wolcik
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Poland
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I was confused because you said you had a growing vagina, causing me to wonder if you recently underwent a sex-change operation or had a disease that made you grow vaginas. (that would be a weird disease)
It depends if I were to keep my penis XD
__________________
Wolcik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 08:22   Link #4692
Irkalla
I asked for this
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Winterfell
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
I should know by now that I'm setting myself up every time I click on an image posted under a carefully misleading marked spoiler tags that Zaseka posts. When will I ever learn my lesson?
Misleading? Sir, I beg to differ. That is the real final release!!!!
__________________
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 15:04   Link #4693
Lendial
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
I'm a man and caring about woman and their image is one of the least manly things recently. Real man nowadays should treat woman like whores/garbage.

In middle age all man treated their woman like that, but now when most normal people became civilisied, only douchebags follow the brute way and by some crazy alien logic it works - because woman are stupid themselfs I guess, or nobody teaches them better.

Like I like to say: If you feel sexual need then jerk off and then go back to watching something good. I know that normal manga gives source for hentai (woman that we know, desire and creating personalities is not longer necessary), but hentai is created even for children porn so...
I agree that picture is to the point of absurdity, any woman with those large a breasts would surely die from some medical condition. most of the works done by KT are tasteful, slightly exaggerated sadly most of the fan arts depict rears and breasts blown to a proportion i can not possibly find appealing, mind you we are all talking about anime characters :/. and its not like matsumoto's breasts werent already large enough, to top it off, the one depicted here has the face of a 12 year old.

the exploitation of woman is very apparently in this manga as shown by lack of very few strong female characters who do not have breasts the size of their heads or larger.
__________________
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 15:48   Link #4694
Liwyn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Norway
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghar View Post
AFAIK Kempachi wasn't in SS when Byakuya was young.
Have my babies.



In return...

Spoiler for Ecchi:


Just admit you've missed me.
__________________
Signature by Endrance & Avatar by Wondermike
Liwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 16:37   Link #4695
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
^ Okay, THAT was just sick! I'd pay good money for a DVD with just that scene...as long as I could hear Hitsugaya squealing Oh well, since that's not as possible, have a cookie instead~
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 18:46   Link #4696
Liwyn
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Norway
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Liwyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ Okay, THAT was just sick! I'd pay good money for a DVD with just that scene...as long as I could hear Hitsugaya squealing Oh well, since that's not as possible, have a cookie instead~
I humbly recieve these cookies and award you with yet another eye-pleasing piece of art.

Voila.



For the avarage eye this picture does not seem strange at all. But if you do know our young (if I may allow myself to adress him that way) and stoic Byakuya, he never smiles.

Ever.

So I find this picture quite... Ridiculous.
__________________
Signature by Endrance & Avatar by Wondermike
Liwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 21:37   Link #4697
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liwyn View Post

Spoiler for Ecchi:

Spoiler for nsfw:

I think you will agree this image is also quite ridiculous.
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 21:41   Link #4698
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Spoiler for nsfw:

I think you will agree this image is also quite ridiculous.
I wanna give you Cookies for this tooooo cute Image but can't
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 21:42   Link #4699
CMHerrera
Miss. Fangirl
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a land where Shota's and Bishounens live in a vast land full of suger filled meadows.
Age: 21
Send a message via Skype™ to CMHerrera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Spoiler for nsfw:

I think you will agree this image is also quite ridiculous.

how cute~
__________________



CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMHerrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-28, 21:44   Link #4700
Gin
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In your mom's pants
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
I wanna give you Cookies for this tooooo cute Image but can't
Well I guess its the thought that counts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
how cute~
__________________
I hate most of you.
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
humor, images

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.