AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Old 2006-02-02, 17:42   Link #81
defrule

They sud get the pills for these new characters and put them in dolls like kon. That'll show them not to play hide and seek.
defrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 18:40   Link #82
shikamarufoo

W0w just watched the episode and it seemed ok...
I liked the idea of the maze, not how they solved it though, and also I liked how Ishida found out that guy is a modified soul. Animation wasn't as bad as before, but I hate the three people they have chosen to be the bad guys. The little girl doesn't fit her voice 100%, and the other 2 people look weird! The plot though seems to be getting better, at least for a filler.
Overall 7.5/10
shikamarufoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 18:53   Link #83
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Not quite. Nanao introduced her as the captain of the Shinigami Women's Society. That was hysterical by the way. And it made perfect sense for Yachiru to be the captain. At least it makes perfect sense if you can remember all the way back to episode 6 where the Society was actually mentioned.

I don't know how many people remember back to episode 6, but when Rukia bought Kon from Uruhara she was originally trying to get Soul Candy. When Ichigo asked her why it was named that, she said that it originally had a different name, but the Shinigami Women's Society decided that name wasn't cute so they changed the name to Soul Candy and put it in cute animal dispensers. Now we know the identity of the person responsible for that decision. Heh. Hee-hee. Kyah. I can just see Yachiru-chan creating the "Chappy the Bunny" Soul Candy dispenser.
wikipedia says she's the president of the Shinigami Women's Association which I think is a more appropriate term

Last edited by Ziv; 2006-02-02 at 21:56.
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 19:00   Link #84
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
I think the 3 mod souls aren't the real villains, rather, those other 3 faces shown in the ending fits the bill. The guy who is shown last looks quite mean and villainy. At the same time, that cute little girl is urgently asking for some spanking for her incessant giggles.
that mean dude reminds me of the evil leader of the hollows that ordered hollows to eat inoue's brother near the start of the series, but hasn't been shown since.

agh x_x sorry for the double post.
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 19:05   Link #85
Jingjong

Yeah, the word on Yachiru's little name plaque is Kaicho, which is like president of a club, not taicho like the Captains.

DB's translation was a little confusing.
Jingjong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 21:50   Link #86
Goldsplinter

Next Episode... Who Stole Ichigo's Cookie!
Goldsplinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-03, 01:05   Link #87
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Haven't read the thread yet, so I'll just let it rip...

Thought this episode was good, really interesting with many comical moments (Kon was great this episode xD...Ishida turned him into a pouch )...I'm still intrigued and my interest is still piqued by what is going on...Any complaints about last week's animation quality was put to rest with this episode aswell...The CG used in the doorway parts was especially nice...

For whatever reasons I like episodes where you have to figure out how to get out of a maze or trap...The episode wasn't boring in the least and proves you don't have to have 2 guys whaling swords for an ep to be worth watching...This ep served the purpose of getting Ishida, Renji, and Ichigo face-time as a team-trio and Ishida played a good medium to the testosterone-pumping numskulls Ichi x Renji...Still trying to figure out why Nova had a false body and how that little annoying brat (yeah she's starting to annoy me with that laff ) uses illusion powers (Does she just manipulate Reisutga?)...Also I wouldn't trust Chad and Inoue just yet...It can't be that easy...

Anyways just another ep setting up the arc....it's only ep 3 and I'm motivated by the evil-characters I see in the end theme and by the villians Cloud and Nova (who i know our heroes will have to throw-down with soon)...So relax and treat BLEACH like an anime that just started...you'll have to give this arc about 10 eps to truley judge...

The only thing that dissapointed me a bit was the Shinigami cup[Golden]...I didn't really get it nor did I laff at it...seemed kinda "meh" ... But I finally figured out the end theme this week and those goofy characters seem to be some stuffed-animal friends for Kon (Ishida is too good at this, he's approaching Martha Steward status in sewing and that can't be good )...I still think the end theme is too wacky for me and i don't like it that much, but I have a new respect for those dancing dolls...
Old 2006-02-03, 01:24   Link #88
Lordfujin

These fillers are great to me, the mind games keep me interested because i try to figure them out myself, and the music seems to be going good with the episodes.
Hmm... Also seems like something somewhat useful will be coming out of this filler arc. Maybe there will be something along the lines of The adventures of Kon, Rin rin, Cloud, and Nova instead of the Shinigami cup... Golden???
Lordfujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-03, 15:07   Link #89
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
those episodes are good, maybe animation is down sometimes, but we had this too while normal arc, and I like the way that Rin Rin is smiling
so after this mode soul arc we will have Kon +3 more crazy stuffed animals as probably they won't keep their bodies
Old 2006-02-03, 19:44   Link #90
Juan Valdez

Oh my god! It's the House of Leaves!
Juan Valdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-03, 19:54   Link #91
defrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv
wikipedia says she's the president of the Shinigami Women's Association which I think is a more appropriate term
Wikipedia has info on Bleach too? What will they not put on that site i wonder.
defrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-03, 20:28   Link #92
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by defrule
Wikipedia has info on Bleach too? What will they not put on that site i wonder.
Yeah, they do, was editing some bad Hollow information just a few days ago.
Old 2006-02-03, 20:32   Link #93
porchoky

I liked this episode. It was about time that girl stoped with her annoying laugh and got owned, if only for a few seconds.
porchoky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-03, 20:35   Link #94
Nakigoe
Custom User Title? OK!

you know, for villains they sure have some boring games
Nakigoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-03, 22:00   Link #95
the-1

just watched it. kinda lame that the villians just let em go like that. whats the point?
the-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-03, 22:41   Link #96
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by the-1
just watched it. kinda lame that the villians just let em go like that. whats the point?

All will be revealed in time..
Old 2006-02-03, 22:47   Link #97
Lordfujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
All will be revealed in time..
With no point to it!
Fortunatly the filler is entertaining to me
Lordfujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-03, 22:50   Link #98
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordfujin
With no point to it!
Oh! A psychic!!!
Old 2006-02-04, 01:47   Link #99
Wakoeme
spring time of life

Send a message via AIM to Wakoeme
ok heres a random thought, so im watching the ending like for the 5time today. and a thought hits me. since theres 3 plushies in the ending (excluding Kon) and since we found out that those ppl are false souls (well i think all 3 are) and since kon is a false soul in a plushie, isnt it possible that each one of the plushies are one of those ppl?
Old 2006-02-04, 01:51   Link #100
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^Lmao...did you not read the last page? Like 3 people have said that...and the endtheme kinda proves it... The only question left is did Ishida make those plushies??