AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-10, 04:02   Link #81
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Of course...There also much more things to tell about Claymores especially regarding their lack of fear for the defilation of their own body.
Spoiler for 1:
Which made me think of their past education. Claymores lack fear or interest Their raising must have been the most cruel of the world.

But, this is what`s been bothering me.....
Spoiler for 1:

Spoiler for The Conclusion:
Old 2007-04-10, 11:59   Link #82
Xellos-_^
Married

I am hoping Miria will begin to explain what she learn about the Organization's secret. It has been 7 years, she should have told somebody by now.
Old 2007-04-10, 13:00   Link #83
dutchman
Follower of Claymorerism

Thumbs up

Finally received volume 7 by overseas mail :-) This series really got me hooked. To bad I have to wait for another few months for part 8 grrr.

Oh wel maybe the animated series will catch up by that time hehe.
Old 2007-04-10, 13:11   Link #84
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
I am hoping Miria will begin to explain what she learn about the Organization's secret. It has been 7 years, she should have told somebody by now.
Not if...
Spoiler for Consequence:

Don`t you think?
Old 2007-04-10, 13:16   Link #85
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiled one View Post
Not if...
Spoiler for Consequence:

Don`t you think?
They are being hunted now anyway, so what does it matter
Old 2007-04-10, 13:17   Link #86
shaselai

You know, i always wondered what was so terrifying when Teresa showed the bandit's her body. Maybe it has a demon's head in the middle? Or horribly deformed?
Old 2007-04-10, 13:22   Link #87
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaselai View Post
You know, i always wondered what was so terrifying when Teresa showed the bandit's her body. Maybe it has a demon's head in the middle? Or horribly deformed?
They weren't terrify more like revolted. My guess it is scars form her battles with the demons.
Old 2007-04-10, 13:24   Link #88
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Quote:
They are being hunted now anyway, so what does it matter

I have my theories that..if she reveals the secret...
Spoiler for Big one:
Old 2007-04-10, 13:27   Link #89
coba

I just finished reading volume 6. It is kinda curious who does Miria refer to when she said she hates being awoken by "her" ?
Old 2007-04-10, 14:05   Link #90
cajunman380

Quote:
Im surprised she hasnt. I mean why wouldnt she? Theyve been left for dead nd if they return they may just get the ax for whatever reason. Plus as we have seen from galatea, they will probably be replaced anyways. Besides i cant see how the truth would cause such great distress considering a) they are already awakened, b) they are facing powerful enemies that my eviscerate them c)their already uncertain future (not that as claymores it was any different). We wont know till more info is shed on it.

Quote:

They weren't terrify more like revolted. My guess it is scars form her battles with the demons.
I think its the result of demon fusion. In her case it was gruesome apparently. As for the one armed guy, well he felt that he just wanted to humiliate her except she really didnt give a dam. She didnt even consider herself as much of a human at the time till clare stepped in.

Quote:
I just finished reading volume 6. It is kinda curious who does Miria refer to when she said she hates being awoken by "her" ?
Today 14:24
The person she is referring to is Ophellia or as i would say, the hot, sadistic bitch.
Old 2007-04-10, 14:14   Link #91
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunman380 View Post

The person she is referring to is Ophellia or as i would say, the hot, sadistic bitch.
She also does one heck of a "oniichan"
Old 2007-04-10, 14:44   Link #92
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Aren`t we forgeting...
Spoiler for Grave danger:
Old 2007-04-10, 16:23   Link #93
cajunman380

Spoiler:

BTW Defiled one where did you get your sig? its nice.
Old 2007-04-10, 16:40   Link #94
Defiled one
Priscilla`s inner voice

Well I agree with you but...

Spoiler for My opinion:

What? My picture?
Old 2007-04-10, 16:55   Link #95
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Spoiler:

BTW Defiled one where did you get your sig? its nice.
I don't think Raki turn into a claymore is a good idea. It is basically a question of when not if a claymore will turns into a Awakening One. Other then a few rare cases, once you go beyond the limit, there is no going back. It would ruin the show if Raki manage to drag himself back form the limit becuase of his love for Claire or something equally cheese.
Old 2007-04-10, 17:20   Link #96
cajunman380

Spoiler:

response
Spoiler:

Quote:
I don't think Raki turn into a claymore is a good idea. It is basically a question of when not if a claymore will turns into a Awakening One. Other then a few rare cases, once you go beyond the limit, there is no going back. It would ruin the show if Raki manage to drag himself back form the limit becuase of his love for Claire or something equally cheese.

Well keep in mind much of what the order has said and what was believed by claymores in the past has been prioven false to a degree. We have witnesses several claymores who have been able to awaken and turn back (Claire, Heck she did it twice, Jean, Deneve, Helen, and Miria). Supposedly they have awakend and yet they still retain their humanity. I think there may be ways around it so I will dare say that theres a chance they can fully awaken and still retain their human side ala alicia anf beth.

As for raki being a claymore, honestly i was just throwing the idea out there. it sure beats him being another measy sacrificial lamb for claire (poor woman has lost enough people as is) I was just saying so that he wouldnt continue to be useless. Heck raki doesnt even need to be a claymore. He could have a weapn say forged from demon parts as an example.

Quote:
What? My picture?
yup
Old 2007-04-10, 19:45   Link #97
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal_Method View Post
Anyone want to explain why Rubel kept calling claymores claymores even though he's part of the organization? I don't why, but it kind of annoys considering claymores don't like being called claymores.

Also I was wondering, even though claymores are only half youma, do they ever get any kind of urges to eat humans? After seeing the change from human to youma in Clare she seemed like she was going to eat a human.

Spoiler:
Rubel and the organization don't really see the claymores as anything other disposable pawns. In thier opinion claymores are just things.

As for for your 2nd questions, Claymores don't have the urge to eat humans. Not unless they Awaken and become a awkening one.
Old 2007-04-10, 19:57   Link #98
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Quote:
Rubel and the organization don't really see the claymores as anything other disposable pawns. In thier opinion claymores are just things.

As for for your 2nd questions, Claymores don't have the urge to eat humans. Not unless they Awaken and become a awakening one.
That makes sense, the organization always treated claymores like shit, so I guess they don't really care what they they call them.

I think the story would be more interesting if claymores sometimes had the urge to eat humans. Well I guess the awakened claymores makes up for that.

I seriously need to buy volume 7...
Old 2007-04-11, 00:12   Link #99
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
yup
Some people are camera shy. You can get the pictures from the JPN website.
Spoiler:
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
Old 2007-04-11, 14:01   Link #100
Grey

Quote:
response
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Priscilla's Fault?: