AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2006-02-03, 07:24   Link #21
carb

if ichigo's not interested in orihime, i'd be glad to take orihime's side!!!

anyway on to the topic:

well, considering the fact that vastroudes, according to toushiro, are above captain level, wouldn't it be dangerous for aizen to make hybrids out of vastrodes? because that would make them stronger than aizen or equal at the least i suppose..

and also what this chapter has done is to add another 50 or more chapters into the series. Not that it's bad, no. But you know, with the introduction of hybrid vastrodes, it had already sealed the fate of the 10 espadas rather quickly. And to think ichigo still has a long way to go before he could match grimjow equally and skill wise that is, without having to COMPLETELY rely upon his hollow side...
carb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-03, 07:28   Link #22
carb

oh yeah just an addition...sori..

this makes me think more and more that aizen is not the final enemy.. Ofcourse, before aizen could side with the hollows, he must have contacted the boss of the hollows.. however like all traitors in stories, we know their fate are not often pretty in that they eventually get a taste of their own medicine..
Old 2006-02-03, 15:05   Link #23
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
ok... so what about Chad, Tatsuki and Karin?

Orihime will have her time later, as the story is just to begin...
GrimJaw when meet once again by Ichigo will be a step to power for him, or 3 hits and down

Gin must return to Rangiku

did I said before that there is still Vastorades to change? i don't remember
if there's less than 10 Vastorade who would waste them in incomplete change :P
Old 2006-02-03, 15:11   Link #24
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
I'm seeing hollows being organized like the Shinigami, with Vastrode captains, Espada Vice Captains, and arrancar gillian soldiers...

thats my prediction for the future.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-03, 23:29   Link #25
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Wow, those that Renji and co beat only thanks to luck were Gillian Arrancars, Soul Society is in big trouble.

Seeing how Bankai Ichigo only managed a scratch on Grimjow, who is a Vastrode Arrancar, while Tousen managed to slice Grimjow's arm off with ease means that Tousen has received an upgrade as well. Seems like Vastrodes are rare in Hueco Mundo, Aizen is still gathering them to form the Espada.

And OMFG, Gin's new outfit is cool.

Good thing Ururu's still alive. (Must resist urge to ignore the fact her pyjamas is unbuttoned while being healed...URHRARA YOU PERV! lol )
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-03, 23:41   Link #26
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
Wow, those that Renji and co beat only thanks to luck were Gillian Arrancars, Soul Society is in big trouble.

Seeing how Bankai Ichigo only managed a scratch on Grimjow, who is a Vastrode Arrancar, while Tousen managed to slice Grimjow's arm off with ease means that Tousen has received an upgrade as well. Seems like Vastrodes are rare in Hueco Mundo, Aizen is still gathering them to form the Espada.

And OMFG, Gin's new outfit is cool.

Good thing Ururu's still alive. (Must resist urge to ignore the fact her pyjamas is unbuttoned while being healed...URHRARA YOU PERV! lol )

I don't recall it being stated anywhere that Grimjaw is a Vastrode?

Only that he is an espada, which is talked about in a totally seperate fashion from the vastrode
Old 2006-02-04, 00:24   Link #27
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
I don't recall it being stated anywhere that Grimjaw is a Vastrode?

Only that he is an espada, which is talked about in a totally seperate fashion from the vastrode
In the last page, Aizen said he needs a few more Vastrodes to complete his Espada "collection", so I don't see why Grimjow isn't a Vastrode.
Old 2006-02-04, 01:11   Link #28
notme
団長

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dual247
could just be me, but on page 7, doesn't orihime looked like she's sad/jealous that ichigo cared for rukia so much, because maybe she loves him? have no clue, i can't tell a thing with all those japanese words
It does kind of look like that, but M7's translation shows that she is not thinking that.

The sidebar says -
"I will become stronger--he who say such words was defeated. Even now, he still failed....to protect...."

So Orihime wasn't feeling jealous, she was merely understanding and relating to Ichigo's feelings.

Inoue
notme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-04, 04:19   Link #29
U<3Anime
Boo!

wowhohoho i think Tousen overreacted a bit too much by chopping grimjaw's arm off..... Poor Grimjaw, i bet hes really pissed....Also i wonder what kinda of upgrades have aizen, gin and tousent received. Maybe they are already hybirds
Old 2006-02-04, 08:40   Link #30
Novarain

I think Aizen, Gin and Tousen have become hybrids... Tousen managed to cut off Grimjaww's arm without a sweat whereas Ichigo had such a hard time even scratching him... and remember that Ichigo without Bankai > Kempachi > Tousen...

I think Aizen can't create death/vastrodes cos vastrodes are supposed to be pure hollows. And besides, even if Aizen managed to do so he'll still trash anything that can SEE so i think he'll own them without breaking a sweat...

Yeah right...
Novarain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-04, 10:11   Link #31
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:
In the last page, Aizen said he needs a few more Vastrodes to complete his Espada "collection", so I don't see why Grimjow isn't a Vastrode.
What I read refered to the vastrodes and espada as two seperate entities, lets face it really...The espada are strong, but the vastarode are supposed to be stronger than captain level BEFORE becoming arrancar.

So there is no way Grimjaw is a vastorode.

Last edited by Komataguri; 2006-02-04 at 23:04.
Old 2006-02-04, 22:35   Link #32
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
What I read refered to the vastrodes and espada as two seperate entities, lets face it really...The espada are strong, but they are supposed to be stronger than captain level BEFORE becoming arrancar.

So there is no way Grimjaw is a vastorode.
It should be rephrased as Menos and Espadas are different entities.
From what I have read, Espadas are the elite Arrancars.

Let us break it down so we can understand:
Hitsugaya said there are 3 Menos classes:
Vastrodes, Ajucas and Gillians, from strongest to weakest.
All three can become Arrancars with the Hougyoku. So there are:
Arrancar-Vastrodes, Arrancar-Ajucas, Arrancar-Gillians.

Once a Menos becomes an Arrancar, regardless of what Menos class it was, will already become stronger than a SS captain.

Of course, Vastrodes, being the strongest of them all, is potentially as strong as a SS captain BEFORE becoming an Arrancar. The Espadas are the 10 most elite of all the Arrancars, and I don't quite see Aizen choosing them from the Ajucas and Gillian bunch to make his Espada collection.

So, I don't quite get how you came to the conclusion that Grimjow isn't a Vastrode, he can't possibly be an Ajucas or Gillian. And KT has already introduced us to the three classes of Menoses. You seem to be implying a fourth when there hasn't been clues to it.
Old 2006-02-04, 23:05   Link #33
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:
It should be rephrased as Menos and Espadas are different entities.
From what I have read, Espadas are the elite Arrancars.

Let us break it down so we can understand:
Hitsugaya said there are 3 Menos classes:
Vastrodes, Ajucas and Gillians, from strongest to weakest.
All three can become Arrancars with the Hougyoku. So there are:
Arrancar-Vastrodes, Arrancar-Ajucas, Arrancar-Gillians.

Once a Menos becomes an Arrancar, regardless of what Menos class it was, will already become stronger than a SS captain.

Of course, Vastrodes, being the strongest of them all, is potentially as strong as a SS captain BEFORE becoming an Arrancar. The Espadas are the 10 most elite of all the Arrancars, and I don't quite see Aizen choosing them from the Ajucas and Gillian bunch to make his Espada collection.

So, I don't quite get how you came to the conclusion that Grimjow isn't a Vastrode, he can't possibly be an Ajucas or Gillian. And KT has already introduced us to the three classes of Menoses. You seem to be implying a fourth when there hasn't been clues to it.
I just realized I misworded a few things in my previous post that fogged up what my intentions are.

clarified.
Old 2006-02-05, 03:06   Link #34
real folk blues..

i don't understand why the bad guy talks about justice and righteousness :>
that's bleach for you :>
man, these are only lower class gillians, and they're still in the process of turning a vastrode into the perfect espada... very scary prospect that.
how they depicted aizen was the highlight of the chapter for me. yeah sure he's the villain, but he's such a damn nice guy with his subortinates.. heck even i'd follow him
Old 2006-02-05, 03:12   Link #35
kagato3

Yes grimjaw is much too weak to be a Vastrode, he's a Ajucas at best. Remember all Menos are insanely powerfull, it would take a fully trianed vice capt. to even have a chance at defeating a Gillian. Remember that all the captians were shocked that Ichgo was able to hurt one. These are things they send whole squads after and they are the weakest.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-05, 11:02   Link #36
carb

*ehem* grimjaw weak for a vastrode? i don't think so considering the fact that he pawned ichigo without breaking a sweat. and did you ever remember how ichigo pawned BK? Im not referin to the part where he became a hollow, but rather, he could have killed BK there ( when he stuck his zanpaktou up BK's throat ). And now you telling me that grimjaw is weak for a vastrode? anymore stronger grimjaw becomes, would be like telling KT to create a miraculous ending just so he could make ichigo win.

And don't forget, Grimjaw was still at his unreleased state...
Old 2006-02-05, 12:33   Link #37
Desti-Fate
Now available in pink

I think Ichigo had quite the downturn of power after the SS arc. You can tell when he and Rukia went to fight one normal hollow, which gave Ichigo a fair bit of trouble. He's holding back the hollow, which distracts and weakens him.

And Ichimaru's new gear totally suits him. I bet he designed it himself.
Desti-Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-05, 14:18   Link #38
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Ichigo has really been struggling with his inner hollow after SS, He's affraid it might come out again and cause trouble...thats why he ain't going all out like he did on the Captains in SS
Old 2006-02-06, 07:10   Link #39
soulfly

1. I think Tousen ripped Grimjaw's arm so easily because Grimjaw wasn't really expecting the attack, while Ichigo was hardly able to scratch Grimjaw because they're really fighting.

2. It seems that Keigo has a little spirit power as well, might be because he was near Ichigo all these while, the same result which when Chad and Orihime acquired theirs before.

3. Keigo's sis was just horny...lol!
soulfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-06, 11:58   Link #40
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulfly
1. I think Tousen ripped Grimjaw's arm so easily because Grimjaw wasn't really expecting the attack, while Ichigo was hardly able to scratch Grimjaw because they're really fighting.

2. It seems that Keigo has a little spirit power as well, might be because he was near Ichigo all these while, the same result which when Chad and Orihime acquired theirs before.

3. Keigo's sis was just horny...lol!

Tell me about it, For a second I thought I was reading a H-Doujin and on the next page she was gonna strip her clothes off and drive head first into baldies crotch while screaming " Itadakimasu! "