AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Old 2006-02-06, 15:02   Link #41
Bedlam
Delphic Babel

What if Aizen.... is really a vastrode?

...hahahaha. what a twist that would be. He did say something along the lines of, "You don't know the real me, the Aizen you know never existed."

And the way they were talking, seems like their goal is to create a world where shinigamis and hollows exist together peacefully. Tousen was addressed as a unification official, right?

And I doubt that Grimmjaw is a vastrode. From the M7 translation, Aizen says, "Once we've assembled the vastrodes and perfected the espadas..." meaning to say, they're two different entities. I doubt it'd be very easy to convince creatures that are already potentially stronger than captains to undergo an experimental transformation. Just my guess, but... we haven't seen any vastrodes as of yet.

Imho, Espadas are just a more refined if not elite way of turning hollows into shinigami hybrids. I do not think they are of vastrode level before transformation.

In this light, I can see why Soul Society is so worried. The people watching the situation did take into account how they underestimated the power increase of even incomplete arankarus.
Old 2006-02-07, 01:59   Link #42
Tempestuousfury
Continually amazed

Send a message via AIM to Tempestuousfury
I personally agree with the comment that ichigo was holding back. Though I would like to know what the black, inky color in his eye was (not sure if the eyes turned black when he became hollow-ichigo).

Just for clarification: what exactly does the hougyoku work? Granted, I might find the answer by rereading the manga, but I am somewhat confused as to how the removal of the hollows' masks and that device work out.

Also, when did ichigo get the chance to practice or even attempt on his own, the hollow-ichigo's attack (forgot the name--the black energy wave).

Another few questions: apparently ichigo is not as talented as ishida at sensing energy, but does that transfer over to kidou and other such abilities? If he is even remotely able to use kidou, why has he not learned how to do so yet? Is the aforementioned attack w/ or w/o bankai kidou, or just an unrefined burst of energy?

Also, someone mentioned ishida helping out ichigo and friends with the arrancar problem, but doesn't his dad gte him ot promise not to deal with shinigami?

Sorry for all the questions, I just thought that people on here would be willing to answer the half or so questions that are not chapter 213 related along with the comments that are.
Old 2006-02-07, 07:52   Link #43
voldy18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestuousfury
I personally agree with the comment that ichigo was holding back. Though I would like to know what the black, inky color in his eye was (not sure if the eyes turned black when he became hollow-ichigo).
Hollow-Ichigo has black eyes, therefore this was a sign that Ichigo's Hollow was slowly taking over.

Quote:
Just for clarification: what exactly does the hougyoku work? Granted, I might find the answer by rereading the manga, but I am somewhat confused as to how the removal of the hollows' masks and that device work out.
That is as of yet still unknown.

Quote:
Also, when did ichigo get the chance to practice or even attempt on his own, the hollow-ichigo's attack (forgot the name--the black energy wave).
It's called "Getsuga Tenshou". And I would expect that he didn't practice. Also he says that "the black getsuga tenshou is truly 'his' move", probably meaning that Ichigo hasn't really mastered it, otherwise Grimmjaw's wound wouldn't have been so shallow.

Quote:
Another few questions: apparently ichigo is not as talented as ishida at sensing energy, but does that transfer over to kidou and other such abilities? If he is even remotely able to use kidou, why has he not learned how to do so yet? Is the aforementioned attack w/ or w/o bankai kidou, or just an unrefined burst of energy?
I think the problem is not so much that Ichigo has no talent, but rather that he's had no training. Ishida on the other hand has been trained since his childhood.
And how is Ichigo going to learn Kidou if nobody shows him how it actually works?

Quote:
Also, someone mentioned ishida helping out ichigo and friends with the arrancar problem, but doesn't his dad gte him ot promise not to deal with shinigami?
Yes, but I doubt Ishida will just stand by while his friends are in danger. That would be quite heartless.

There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

voldy18 is offline   Reply With Quote