AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-03, 20:30   Link #1
h3lladvocate

Good anime

Well, ive finished all of my current anime and now i need to download some more off of Asuki, but since there are soo many new title out, im not sure what to try. If someone could give me a list of a couple of good anime of all types. I really need some new stuff to watch.
Old 2006-02-03, 20:41   Link #2
strider454

what kinds of anime do you like? i mean if you like action try going with naruto or bleach thwy good when their not filling. If you like sports try Tennis no Ojisama or price of tenis(its listed by this name) it has a great story and hilarious characters. If you like mystery try Detective academy Q, my personal favorite since its really good with out being too childish
Old 2006-02-03, 22:37   Link #3
h3lladvocate

Well, i like action and the situational ones like Shuffle and Maburaho. I allready watched all the bleach and im to poor to but naruto. I also like some of the plain out-right kawaii ones.
Old 2006-02-05, 14:34   Link #4
miaka

Among new season, kage kara mamoru looks good to me. Try d/l the first epi and see if you like it. Mamoru is a ninja that secretly protect his childhood girl/ friend. Its a mix of comedy and some action of course.
If you like action and magic try Fate/Stay Night. This one is also good.
There is another new series that is also good but no one sub it yet. Its tittle is Rakugo Tenyou Oyui. As of now, i watch it raw. Its magical, shojo, comedy and action all mix together.
Karin, Ginban Kaleidoscope are also nice series with a lot of cute stuff. karin is a vampire story that sometimes has no action but purely humor. Ginban Kaleidoscope is about a girl figure skater aimming for olympic. Its nice a little bit of romance and a lot of comedy.

Last edited by miaka; 2006-02-07 at 12:26.
Old 2006-02-05, 17:07   Link #5
SmartChick
Future Billionaire

Send a message via AIM to SmartChick
I second Karin and Fate/Stay Night (this one cant be found here at animesuki)

My Otome - Arika Yumemiya has traveled far in search of her goal: the prestigious Gualderobe Academy. This is the school where young girls are trained to become Otomes, protectors of royal leaders throughout the lands. Here, Arika makes plenty of friends, but some enemies know something about her past that she does not. Nevertheless, her spirit and determination will keep pushing her forward. --- Adapted from it's predecessor, Mai-HiME, this series is not a direct sequel, but an alternate universe setting featuring some of the Mai-HiME cast (though with different personalities). (from animenewsnetwork.com) This one you can find here at animesuki.

Cant be found here at animesuki
Shakugan no Shana - Sakai Yuuji, a high school student whose normal life was thought to last forever is going end. When he was on his way home he witnessed a shocking view as the world suddenly froze: People were engulfed into blue flames and a monster which resembled a large doll "swallowed" them. It was almost the end of Yuuji until a girl in black attire and a sword with flaming red eyes and hair that burns like ember saved him from the monster. The girl calls herself a "Flame Haze" who hunts the "Guze no Tomogara" , creatures from another world. As Yuuji saw a blue flame in his chest, she tells him " You don't exist anymore". Thus starts Yuuji and the girl, whom he called her "Shana", fight against Tomogara and other Flame Hazes began. (from animenewsnetwork).
Closed Thread