AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-04-28, 02:47   Link #81
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96
http://addventure.bast-enterprises.d...ed+-+After+War

Read this for some ideas. It's perhaps one of the most developed Gundam Seed Destiny Fanfic written.
It indeed have some good ideas in it, but I'm not fond of the fact that it's an adventure interactive fic.

Shinji, I've some sort of been keeping an update on your ideas and such (( while planning my own )), and I really have to ask, what is the purpose of your GS3?
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-28, 02:52   Link #82
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Sandman: Hmm, some nice ideas there. The beam tonfa idea reminds me of the special customized Strike Gundam designs I made a while ago.... *goes off to work on transferring the custom Sword Strike's beam tonfas to work for Shinn's Fate Gundam*

epyon: Thanks for the link. I'll take a look at it when I have the time.

Night: The purpose is for fun, to test my story-creating skills, and show those who are interested. So I guess no real purpose other than it's fun. ^^
Old 2006-04-28, 03:09   Link #83
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
It indeed have some good ideas in it, but I'm not fond of the fact that it's an adventure interactive fic.

Shinji, I've some sort of been keeping an update on your ideas and such (( while planning my own )), and I really have to ask, what is the purpose of your GS3?
It's hardly adventrue if that's your worry. It's a linear story. The choices are really there for ppl like you and me, who might have writing talent and ideas to fill in the blanks, the majority of it is all plot driven.

Have some faith. There's some great story elements in it like Obsidian Order, Kou, elements from Astray series, and many others.

EPYON
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-28, 14:51   Link #84
The Sandman

Shinji: Thanks for the compliment. Frankly, it would be really nice to see a good Gundam SEED fic out there, as most of what is available, well, isn't. This does seem to fit the bill, and anything that increases the likelihood of its being written is a good thing.

And now, for another nutty naming idea: for your main ship, why not name it Saraswati or Lakshmi? Most of the Greco-Roman names have been used, after all, and either of those goddesses would work; they're from the Hindu pantheon, and they share at least some of their respective portfolios with Minerva/Athena.

BTW, is there the chance of using the whole "space-whale" thing somehow? I mean, Fukuda put that bit in and then did nothing with it for two whole series, but it could be a way of adding a bit more chaos to the SEED world.
The Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-28, 19:08   Link #85
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sandman
BTW, is there the chance of using the whole "space-whale" thing somehow? I mean, Fukuda put that bit in and then did nothing with it for two whole series, but it could be a way of adding a bit more chaos to the SEED world.
It would've been a good plot twist, but Astray screwed it up by actually having Lowe seeing living specimens of the space whales in the Pacific Ocean. Go figure.

My fic will be using the "secret behind the secret" cliche to explain the truth behind the space-whales.
Old 2006-04-29, 23:24   Link #86
Knightmare213

I thought that this thread died and was resting in peace.

Okay, I made up some character profiles for the characters that I'll be using in my fiction. Please note that my fanfiction takes place in CE 72 and the profiles are quite long.

Character Profiles (please note that the story takes place in an AU CE 0072)

Main character first then the other characters
Name: Flay Allster
Genetic-Race: Coordinator
Date of Birth: March 15, CE 0056
Height: 5”5' (165cm)
Weight: 104lbs (47kg)
Occupation: 2nd Mobile Suit R&D Department, Morgenroete Inc.; First test pilot for the S-Project.
Education: Double Masters Degree of Biomechanical Engineering and Japanese Literature, University of Orb.
Military: None.
Family: Father: George Allster, deceased in CE 0058 by leukemia; Mother: Chantal Florianne-Allster, lives on Onogoro Island, United Emirates of Orb
Physical Description: Slanderous body but being uniquely voluptuous at the same time. Fair-skinned and her straight crimson-red hair extends all the way to her waist. This is due to her genetic origin as half-American and half-French. Has an attractive and innocent face with bright, blue-gray eyes.

Name: Kira Yamato
Date of Birth: May 18, CE 0055
Height: 5”7' (170cm)
Weight: 142lbs (64kg)
Occupation: Commander-Captain of the Fourth Tactical Operations Squadron of Zodiac Alliance for the Freedom Treaty. Pilot of the ZGMF-X10A Freedom.
Education: Masters Degree of Computer Science and Bachelors Degree of Mechanical Engineering, Technology Institute of Maius City.
Military: ZAFT Forces: Blackcoat Elite Commander; ex-Redcoat Elite Lieutenant of the First Tactical Operations Squadron, the Demons Squadron.
Family: Father (biological)-name unknown, whereabouts unknown; Mother (biological)-name unknown, whereabouts unknown; Father (adopted)- Haruma Yamato, deceased by shuttle accident, CE 0059; Mother (adopted)- Caridad Yamato, deceased and one of the 21 Natural victims of the Bloody Valentine Tragedy.
Physical Description: Has a very fit body after his basic training and his continued three-year service for the ZAFT Forces. His brown hair has spiky bangs and kept short. Even though he is fair-skinned by birth, it is more conceived that he is of an Asian decent, with a bit of an Caucasian blood judging by his brunette-haired nature. Has a pair of deep-purple eyes.

Name: Lacus Clyne
Date of Birth: February 5, CE 0055
Height: 5”3' (160cm)
Weight: 105lbs (48 kg)
Occupation: Redcoat Elite Lieutenant of the Fourth Tactical Operations Squadron. Pilot of the ZGMF-X09A Justice.
Education: Masters Degree of Political Science, University of October City.
Military: ZAFT Forces: Redcoat Elite Pilot, Lieutenant of the Fourth Tactical Operations Squadron.
Family: Father- Siegel Clyne, deceased by terrorist bombing in CE 0070; Step-brother- Rainer Correnas, served for ZAFT but declared missing in action in CE 0071.
Physical Description: After her basic training for her recruitment for ZAFT, her slanderous body had been developed to a very athletic body. Her pink-hair now only reaches up to her shoulders, but still has her golden hairpin. Her bright blue eyes, her beauty, faithful loyalty and her unmerciful ways (like her step-brother during his service) in battles gave her a nickname of “Blue-Eyed Angel” and “Pink-Haired Demon.”

Name: Erick Bauer (this is my Original Character)
Genetic-Race: Natural (but sometimes depicted as a Coordinator due to his intellectual level being as same as a normal Coordinator's)
Date of Birth: March 17, CE 0053
Height: 5”8' (173cm)
Weight: 152lbs (69kg)
Occupation: Lieutenant-Director of Morgenroete Inc., Heliopolis branch; 2nd Test Pilot for the S-Project.
Education: Masters Degree of Advanced Biomechanical Engineering, Technology Institute of Heliopolis.
Military: None
Family: Father- name unknown, whereabouts unknown; Mother- name unknown, whereabouts unknown.
Physical Description: Has a fairly muscular body, but more being an athletic person. His hair color is jet-black and reaches up to the base of his neck but is tied to a ponytail. Fairly skinned and has deep hazel eyes.

I want to post some things about my created mechas and the technology I created for this fiction. Give me a few days to work out the kinks in 'em.

Last edited by Knightmare213; 2006-04-29 at 23:34.
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 00:11   Link #87
Obi-Wan
Mr. Folgers! Wassup, suh?
*Fansubber

Lol fanfics.
Old 2006-04-30, 00:42   Link #88
Knightmare213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan
Lol fanfics.
Yeah... Well, even though it's not really a good place to post something like what I had just done, it's still an idea/characters, ain't it?
Knightmare213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 01:47   Link #89
Obi-Wan
*Fansubber

I'm just kinda laughing at everyone writing fanfics. It's one of the most hilarious things out there next to cosplay.
Old 2006-04-30, 02:45   Link #90
Novarain

actually i think fanfics are cool...

keep it up guys!!

Yeah right...
Novarain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-30, 02:55   Link #91
Schneizel
fanatical racism moe
*Fansubber

Uhh my SEED 3 would have cute baby pandas killing Kira and Lacus when they tried to touch them at the petting zoo. The end.
Schneizel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-01, 20:57   Link #92
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan
I'm just kinda laughing at everyone writing fanfics. It's one of the most hilarious things out there next to cosplay.
Well, what else can be done? I'm not skilled enough yet to do my own manga.

Take a look at my shitty 5 minute sketch of a title screenshot.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-05-01, 21:05   Link #93
Obi-Wan
*Fansubber

If any of those are supposed to be already existant characters, the only one I can tell is Dearka.
Old 2006-05-01, 21:06   Link #94
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Spoiler:

^
Old 2006-05-01, 21:14   Link #95
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

is that Anakin and ObiWan duking it out in Mobile suits? XD
SNT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-01, 21:30   Link #96
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNT1
is that Anakin and ObiWan duking it out in Mobile suits? XD
Pretty much. I didn't have time to chereograph the poses, so I just copied the SW3 poster in my bedroom.

And yes, all of them are existing characters. My "fic", as Obi would put it, has less than 10 original characters.
Old 2006-05-02, 00:39   Link #97
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Spoiler:

…….Meh, I’ve got too many characters in this fic. Technically everyone from Canard Pars to Miguel’s brother has a role to play in this fic.

MS stuff comes later. I haven't clicked much on the mass-produced stuff, and some of those prototypes are spoilers on their own credit.

DGX-01 Genesic
Manufacturer: *Unknown*
User: *Uknown*
Unit type: prototype outer-shell strategic genocide assault mobile suit
Overall height: 73.08 meters
Weight: 179.72 metric tons
Special equipment:*Classified*
Powerplant: ZFG-type ultracompact fusion reactor; NJC unneccessary
Armament: *Classified*
Pilot: G.O.D

Yay to another 5 minute doodle. Cleaner since much simpler this time.

Spoiler:

This was originally one of my fic plans....never worked out though, thanks to the way GSD ended.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-05-05, 08:12   Link #98
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Can someone answer a few questions that will finally ease me of my only writers block to connect all the pieces of my plotline?

Can anyone designate a reasonable "in between" CE timeline where Ulen Hibiki, Reverend Melchio and Al Da Fllaga could've met and interacted among one another before 2 of them bit the dust? Reasonable as in they are probably older than early 20s, but not few months before one of them died.

The whereabouts of Barry Ho and Jean Carry post-Destiny/D-Astray. I rather stay true to canon than pull out something out of my sleeve...like Kira finding Barry meditating in the mountains.

Mare Strode. Did he keep Stellar's knife?

......My other writer's block.....I'll ignore it for now considering SE Destiny seems to want to fickle with Asucaga. Whether to pair up Cagalli with Athrun or Athrun with Meyrin..... I feel kinda bad choosing, considering what I have planned for Cagalli assuming Athrun chooses Meyrin.
Old 2006-05-05, 08:36   Link #99
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Should I bring my Destiny fanfiction ideas here?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-20, 12:05   Link #100
john10235

I'm very confused: how come Dana (a EA Extended) become a MS pilot in Athene (ZAFT ship commanded by Yzak)??!
john10235 is offline   Reply With Quote