AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2006-02-09, 18:59   Link #81
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by coooltoool
But for you young people or people who havent seen much You guys are easily entertained so anything they throw at you, you will like. but u will change when u get older .
I'm 24, and have watched a HFIL of a lot of anime, FYI.
Old 2006-02-09, 21:02   Link #82
Green²
It's Magic

Spoiler for The one true fake:
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 21:20   Link #83
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green²
Spoiler for The one true fake:
She has like no ass at all. If they're fake, I'd bet on the fact that she
Spoiler:

o.O

O.o

o.O

O.o
Old 2006-02-09, 21:43   Link #84
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
She has like no ass at all. If they're fake, I'd bet on the fact that she
Spoiler:

o.O

O.o

o.O

O.o

I'd hate to see her afterwards then.

Jesus christ, probably end up with a small island nation on her chest.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 21:44   Link #85
Sirch

Quote:
It's only obvious to you ppl that pay way too much attention to unimportant details, and you're talking like doing that is normal for all of us, which it isn't.

If we didn't hear you guys point out those things all the time, we wouldn't notice much difference, because the differences aren't that noticable, and most cirtainly not important. If you're gonna complain about something, complain about something real.

Unimportant details? The whole show came to a conclusion because some random shinigami came up and kicked a window and the glass scared the fake. Theres a million intelligent ways to figure out the fake and Ishida busts out his gem of an idea "I know! Let's use intuition!" Everyone praised him for his "brains over brawn" performance last episode and then he comes up with this and you see no problem with it?

We aren't talking about Ichigo not dotting his "i's" in his name this is the very fabric of the plot. Id say that this complaint is quite real.
Old 2006-02-09, 21:55   Link #86
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirch
Unimportant details? The whole show came to a conclusion because some random shinigami came up and kicked a window and the glass scared the fake. Theres a million intelligent ways to figure out the fake and Ishida busts out his gem of an idea "I know! Let's use intuition!" Everyone praised him for his "brains over brawn" performance last episode and then he comes up with this and you see no problem with it?

We aren't talking about Ichigo not dotting his "i's" in his name this is the very fabric of the plot. Id say that this complaint is quite real.
That seems like a pretty intelligent suggestion to me... I mean, how else would they do it? Check each of their throats for Mod Soul candy?
Old 2006-02-09, 22:02   Link #87
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:

^Heh...You don't even get it...The reason Ishida wasn't as "brilliant" as the credit people gave him for last week is because he was being played-up as an imposter...If he just comes up with a great plan to figure everything out you automatically then would dismiss him as an imposter (This is purposely done by the director)...It's a "figure out whose the imposter episode" , not a "come up with brilliant plan that automatically works episode" ...The purpose of the ep was to have the audience try to figure out who was fake (along with the characters)...So much for your "brilliant" deduction I guess...It's called suspending belief and having fun trying to figure it out...
Old 2006-02-09, 22:05   Link #88
Green²
It's Magic

Quote:
She has like no ass at all.
Ah, but at least we can't see that ass from the front. ... yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
I'd hate to see her afterwards then.

Jesus christ, probably end up with a small island nation on her chest.
Kon already claimed that one long ago. Luckey plush bastard...
Old 2006-02-09, 22:15   Link #89
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness
^Heh...You don't even get it...The reason Ishida wasn't as "brilliant" as the credit people gave him for last week is because he was being played-up as an imposter...If he just comes up with a great plan to figure everything out you automatically then would dismiss him as an imposter (This is purposely done by the director)...It's a "figure out whose the imposter episode" , not a "come up with brilliant plan that automatically works episode" ...The purpose of the ep was to have the audience try to figure out who was fake (along with the characters)...So much for your "brilliant" deduction I guess...It's called suspending belief and having fun trying to figure it out...

I honestly was expecting a major twist in that plot, tho. I was expecting there to be NO imposter, but it jsut be a mindgame RinRin was playing on the gang.

I was kinda hoping for that, to...it would have been mighty original.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 22:16   Link #90
lavielove

Quote:
Ishida busts out his gem of an idea "I know! Let's use intuition!" ...
Actually he's still intuitive in this episode as well, seems like he is the only one who could come up with the decent solution to prove himself that he's not a fake.The other people pointed their fingers to one another like 9 years old kids,pretty lame.
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 22:25   Link #91
Sirch

Heh, i thought that was her real special power.. converting strange food into fat cells around the breast area.

Spoiler:
Old 2006-02-09, 22:28   Link #92
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
I honestly was expecting a major twist in that plot, tho. I was expecting there to be NO imposter, but it jsut be a mindgame RinRin was playing on the gang.

I was kinda hoping for that, to...it would have been mighty original.

Well I think it's very subtle, but what they did achieve (In any event)...is that figuring it out wasn't easy IMO...I totally dismissed Chad cause he seemed to be obviously a red-herring, then I said Renji coming back also makes it too obvious...At first I thought it was Ishida, but then all my focus went to ichigo (And after Ishida knitted that plushy it had to be the real one ) ...Ichigo didn't really act like his usual self...he usually gets frustrated and wants to fight, but in this ep he is pretty calm...he actually leads the group in a level-headed way until the final moments...And really seemed like he was purposely trying to waste time near the end...so finding out it was Chad kinda surprised me...

I'm not sure, but how many people can honestly say they knew it was Chad the whole time? The whole Ichigo's real body being at the school also seemed like a harbinger to me...Anyways i think the ep did what it set out to do and that was confuse the hell outta us while throwing in alot of good comedy and entertainment...

The sword fights will come people!! I love them too, but I understand that when developing a new arc you have to wait for the superficial greatness sometimes...This is just ep 4, sheeesh...
Old 2006-02-09, 22:34   Link #93
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green²
Ah, but at least we can't see that ass from the front. ... yet.

Okay, ass and surrounding areas. Better?
Old 2006-02-09, 23:27   Link #94
Green²
It's Magic

Quote:
Okay, ass and surrounding areas. Better?
No no, you had it right. (And surrounding areas, yes) Just saying clear view for the camel toe always best.
Old 2006-02-10, 01:50   Link #95
coooltoool

[QUOTE It's a "figure out whose the imposter episode" QUOTE]

hehe It all ready hinted that it was chad from the begging. like when the bell rang he was the first one to go to the school, and a hole lot of hints. so it was more like a wait and find out how everyone figures out that it was chad episode.

and whats up with yoruichi coming out of no where to break a window? heh kind of out of the blue. but i guess it will explain next episode...

And theres no way you would have whatched more anime series/movies then me well i guess if u have whatched more then 400 anime series/moives, not eps, series. then you win.
coooltoool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 01:53   Link #96
kaki

Quote:

hehe It all ready hinted that it was chad from the begging. like when the bell rang he was the first one to go to the school, and a hole lot of hints. so it was more like a wait and find out how everyone figures out that it was chad episode.

and whats up with yoruichi coming out of no where to break a window? heh kind of out of the blue. but i guess it will explain next episode...
it's not yoruichi who broke the windows, that's Soi Fong.
kaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 02:03   Link #97
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:

And where on this thread did you ever say you figured out it was Chad from the beginning? Furthermore please provide examples of the many others in this thread that said they knew without a doubt it was Chad...I guess I am patronizing you since you can't do it...I guess you are smarter than us all ...OK I agree, stop watching BLEACH forever while us dummies enjoy...
Old 2006-02-10, 02:07   Link #98
coooltoool

What happens to the stuffed animal after he gets stomped on? guess he just dissapears? or did i miss something.. hehe guess its not important
coooltoool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 02:09   Link #99
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Eh, saying that you liked the episode or not is one thing, bashing people who liked or didn't like the show is going a bit far.

If you want glaring plot/character holes, you can watch Shuffle
Old 2006-02-10, 03:03   Link #100
kaki

Just like the wingdarkness said I didn't have an idea of Chad was a fake coz the show was moving too fast and didn't give me enough time to think about it.

After the show I chill out and figure out the things, draw a mind-map on a blank paper and scratch my head a few time pretending like I didn't watch the show.yeah! that's it. I know that's Chad right from the beginning
kaki is offline   Reply With Quote