AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > True Tears

Notices

Old 2008-01-26, 21:02   Link #561
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for ep4:
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin
of course she is going to confirm that fact, but as you see later she is trying to tell him the truth but she can't. Later when she is outside his room kind of reaching for the door but never knocks, that was another attempt to tell him the truth. She is just keeping the lie rolling. It is going to backfire for her, it seems that Noe's brother knows her as #6 too.
I certainly could be wrong, but I still think you are jumping to conclusions
Spoiler for ep4:
In any case, I'm not saying you're wrong, just that none of this is clear yet. We'll see as we go along.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2008-01-26 at 23:33.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 21:04   Link #562
electronicmaji
Banned

I just watched episode 3

can I add a, "Oh SNAP! girlfriend!" to this thread?
electronicmaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 21:11   Link #563
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
In any case, I'm not saying you're wrong, just that none of this is clear yet. We'll see as we go along.
I just thought her "i need to change the subject so my friend will finally get of my back, so i know, i'll say i love some random guy instead, though i forgot that guy is somehow linked to the guy i like" part in episode 03 shows that she doesn't actually like the guy.
Old 2008-01-26, 21:16   Link #564
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Spoiler for episode 4:
Here is the part to complete your translation in the above which pretty much drove Hiromi to tears...

Spoiler for dialogue specific:
Old 2008-01-26, 22:04   Link #565
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I just thought her "i need to change the subject so my friend will finally get of my back, so i know, i'll say i love some random guy instead, though i forgot that guy is somehow linked to the guy i like" part in episode 03 shows that she doesn't actually like the guy.
That's possible, but it just didn't seem so clear to me. I thought she might really have asked Shin to introduce her to Noe so she could get closer to Noe's brother, and that what she said to her friend was true: not that she and Noe's bro were bf-gf, but that she liked him from afar, and did not see Shin in that way. But certainly if we follow anime norms -- and give the normal anime reading to her reminiscences about getting lost and Shin helping her -- she will be in love with her unrelated oniisan.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 22:17   Link #566
ThoHell

Man oh man, I'm loving this series more and more. Ep 4 was good like all the others. Nice ending...very nice! Looking forward to some mooooooooooo......oh, Hiromi got bit in the ass for what she said at the end of the last episode, but the wound is healing. She can't hide/ or lie to well about her true feelings in front of Shin but to everyone else she can easily do it, but her words have already taken affect and become true to those who hear it, even though it's a lie. Preview of 5 looks like drama will start or at least big time misunderstanding.

Spoiler for episode 4:
Oh no, my signature was 550 pixles wide and 474 KB. That's too big and it has been deleted by a forum mod, guess I didn't read the Forum Rules. If only I had paid attention I wouldn't have to deal with this irritation now.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-26, 23:59   Link #567
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Man oh man, I'm loving this series more and more. Ep 4 was good like all the others. Nice ending...very nice! Looking forward to some mooooooooooo......oh, Hiromi got bit in the ass for what she said at the end of the last episode, but the wound is healing. She can't hide/ or lie to well about her true feelings in front of Shin but to everyone else she can easily do it, but her words have already taken affect and become true to those who hear it, even though it's a lie. Preview of 5 looks like drama will start or at least big time misunderstanding.

Spoiler for episode 4:
I agree,
Spoiler:
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 00:12   Link #568
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I agree,
Spoiler:
I don't believe that's the case. A better hint was provided in the episode when:

Spoiler for episode 4 specific:

Noe seems to be the puzzle in this otherwise easy to follow series.
Old 2008-01-27, 01:57   Link #569
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

After making comments about how i wish that Shin ended up with Noe,suddenly i just felt the urge to change those comments that i made,after looking at Hiromi's bright and cheerful side in this episode.She was absolutely beautiful and cute when she smile and laugh,and her courage to face Shin and talk to him really impressed me much.Its like she's a totally different person compared to her own self in episode 1-3.

At least she's better than Shin,especially on the part when she noticed how Shin was reacting like he was trying to avoid talking with her,and without any hesitation,she quickly asked Shin about it...unlike Shin who was a chicken to begin with (he's afraid to confess his true feelings in front of Hiromi and gave up so easily when he saw Noe following some guy that he doesn't know).Beside in this episode,she seems like she wanna have more conversation with Shin,and trying to get closer with Shin,although things doesn't go that well between them.But Shin all the time,since episode 1,at most only imagining things inside his mind about Hiromi and let his mind comforting him.If only he could be more straightforward and positive about the matter between him and Hiromi,then he will at least gain a better chance to ended up with Hiromi.

And that is IF he and Hiromi doesn't have any blood relation between them.Even if they do have,hopefully that Hiromi is just Shin's cousin only (in Japan they allowed cousins to marry with each other issit)

Anyway about the question regarding Noe's bro,

Spoiler for Isurugi Jun:

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Here is the part to complete your translation in the above which pretty much drove Hiromi to tears...

Thanks for completing it .Now that did make sense,when Shin saying out those sentences,Hiromi suddenly feel so sad,as if Shin had misunderstood everything about her (well he is).

Last edited by margafred; 2008-01-27 at 03:31.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 05:43   Link #570
cloudninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post

Thoughts on Hiromi

Spoiler:
cloudninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 06:20   Link #571
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I agree,
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 07:05   Link #572
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!

ep4 = fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudninja View Post
Thoughts on Hiromi
Spoiler:
Spoiler for ep4:
Seravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 08:34   Link #573
cloudninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I'm one who didn't say that Hiromi was lying about...
Spoiler for ep4:
Hiromi has lived in the household for over a year. She has been emotionally distant to Shin and his parents during that time. She did'nt speak to Shinichiro much at school. Shinichiro tells us that himself in his self-dialogue. Only starting in episode 2 has she started to act differently towards Shinichiro and Noe is the catalyst, probably because Hiromi is jealous. In both episodes 2 and 3 Hiromi thinks back to when she and Shinichiro were children and she cried out "Don't leave me alone". In the present she also thinks to herself "What do I want to do?," and "Don't leave me alone, huh?. It looks like she realizes that she can't continue being the way she is unless she wants to see Shinichiro get "taken" away. She was content to do nothing for over a year because Shinichiro did'nt have any apparent romantic interests but suddenly takes interest in and interacts with Shinichiro much more, likely the result of much thought over whether she should let him go or make her own move. In episode 3 after they walked together for the nighttime alchohol delivery, the next morning we see Hiromi cheerfully greeting Shinichiro with a smile which is a breakthrough and I think Hiromi decided to start opening up to Shinichiro.

Seeing Shinichiro carrying Noe into the gym put a damper on things. Hiromi's friend kept asking her about Shinichiro so I think Hiromi lied to stop her from pressing. Tomoyo seems to be Hiromi's best friend and it looks like she has suspected for some time that Hiromi likes Shinichiro, even before Noe entered the picture. Because she immediately asked Hiromi in episode 2 "Is it really fine if he's taken away?" after seeing Hiromi staring at Shinichiro and Noe. At the end of episode 3 she does'nt believe Hiromi when she said that she liked the Number 4 guy from the other school's basketball team and Hiromi just runs away to avoid further questioning. Tomoyo is in Hiromi's class, plays basketball with her and appears to be her closest friend. Yet she had'nt seen any significant signs to make her believe Hiromi's claim to liking "Number 4". In fact she seems to strongly believe that Hiromi likes Shinichiro.

Episode 4 spoiler
Spoiler:

Last edited by cloudninja; 2008-01-27 at 08:51.
Old 2008-01-27, 10:47   Link #574
Falkor

I didn’t intend to write this much… but oh well… hopefully my thoughts on episode 04 won’t be this long.

**The first spoiler only contains facts about Hiromi**
Spoiler for some facts/specific spoilers about Hiromi from episode 03:

Spoiler for my thoughts/speculations on Hiromi:

Last edited by Falkor; 2008-01-27 at 17:57.
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 10:49   Link #575
nadare

Send a message via MSN to nadare
I believe it is impossible for Hiromi to confess to Shin... Especially when she is staying with them + Shin's mother hates her. If ever Hiromi x Shin will become a reality, it has to Shin who will confess.

If she confesses, she has everything to lose and nothing to gain. Thinking of being in hiromi's shoes, She barely talked with Shin and vice versa. With too little communication, it's hard to tell the feelings of the other person.

It could be said that she's thinking that if Shin doesn't accept her feelings + his mother doesn't accept her. She would be too out of place in Shin's household.

I believe that she's trying to shift her feelings to no. 4. Denying her feelings to Shin. Its whats like Mao doing to Kai.
nadare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 12:03   Link #576
Imporacer

I have to agree with cloudninja

Spoiler for Opinion on Hiromi:
Imporacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 12:39   Link #577
beelzebub1

BAD END?
まだ自分の未来を知らないあのイノセントな笑顔を見るたびに、これから彼女が飲み込まれてゆく精神的な試練 の大きなうねりの中で、最後まで自分の足で踏ん張って立ち続ける姿が、深く心に迫ってきたので す。
もちろん、その後の展開をまだご存知ないみなさんに、あの曲が何をもたらしたかは分らないですけど、最終話 まで見終わった後に第1話の乃絵の笑顔を見返してもらえたら、僕の感慨も何となく解ってもらえるんじゃない かなぁ。

http://nifty.amikai.com/amiweb/brows...yes&c_id=nifty
beelzebub1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-27, 12:40   Link #578
Kaiji

Are all of you watching the Raw version of Ep 4?? Cause I can't find a subbed version yet...
Old 2008-01-27, 12:51   Link #579
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by beelzebub1 View Post
Wouldn't know. Can't read Japanese. Care to translate it in English and put it in the spoiler tags with lots and lots of warning?
Old 2008-01-27, 13:33   Link #580
cloudninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiji View Post
Are all of you watching the Raw version of Ep 4?? Cause I can't find a subbed version yet...
For me, yes. I think you might see a fansub version from bakawolf-m33w later today. I noticed that they were pretty quick with episodes 2 and 3. The other groups don't take much longer, a good indication that this show is well-liked enough to get them to put some priority on it.

I can understand most of the raw by myself. This is the only show that I have actually spent the time to watch two different fansub versions because translators might use different wording which can mean subtle but significant changes in meaning or intensity. Plus I usually notice something extra by watching an episode again. If your computer can handle it, try to get the higher resolution 1280x720 h264 versions. The regular resolution already looks nice but the higher resolution makes it noticeably sharper on my widescreen lcd.

Tags
bishoujo, broccoli, circus, drama, p.a. works, romance, school life