AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Resharing Requests

Notices

Old 2006-02-08, 18:34   Link #1
spinalisgod

god mars 29- all

ok i all of the god mars up to 99.4 % on most of them eps 29+ all the way to the end i been trying to dl for 4 m there are poeple on there but they have been leaching on me i not got passed 94% esp on a few give or take in 2 m please give me some 100% on here i got cabe and i will leach out when fish thanks so much spinal
spinalisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 18:48   Link #2
spinalisgod

stel wating for some 100% on god mars i not got nothing on the 29+ eps iam so close to be done eavryone been leaching off me for 3 m now please comeone line anime convention this friday night and satday and we are show godmars there and i need to fish download ty very much guys sorry to keep asking need 29- all eps
Old 2006-02-25, 17:26   Link #3
spinalisgod

sorry i stell not got any new leachers i had a few on and off of peopel trying to dl but they downloaded from me as much as they could i realy need people from eps29+ on god mars i been dling it for 5m now thank you very much sorry for asking need to fish
Old 2006-03-17, 17:24   Link #4
spinalisgod

still wanting for leachers still not got one leaher on here besides m,e please re seed them i been wating for a very long time ty very much and the outer poeple trying toget it from me iam on 24/7 trying to up you all