AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2006-02-12, 21:19   Link #41
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
Hey! I was first. She's mine. *suckles, chortles, and burbles*

And she was surprised when Hitsugaya guessed it was her. All he needed to know was how thick the 'cushion' was. Surely it couldn't be Orihime, as hers is smaller. Only Kuukaku could compare, but she wasn't in the real world either...

Hitsugaya is either a eunuch or is in love with Aizen himself. Kinda like the love of Quentin Compson (The Sound and the Fury) with the idea of incest, not the act itself.
I mean, WHO IN THE WORLD would not like having a 'partner' like that. Plus, Matsumoto is on high-libido most of the time, so ... ... ...

He is also a child.

we don't even know if he has reached puberty yet XD
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 21:48   Link #42
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

You know he's in love with Hinamori, and you know that love is not the puppy kind. Plus, he may appear to be only 9-10, but in reality is more than 50 years old. That's too much time for maturation ... I think when that time comes in my life, my stick will become limp...
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-13, 18:49   Link #43
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
not to worry, when the time time comes "the rock" will switch to autopilot and everything works out. You can only stall the engine when you get all worried and mess around with things that will work out fine normally.

Just make sure you are on the right track

I think Hitsu and Hina are a great couple. She just needs to get over Aizen. She basically lived and breathed for his sake. Aizen not only disapeared, he also happend to stab her "back" (I know it was the front heh). That's some seriously rude awakening.

Imagine you are in a apartement with a really super low rent. Nice place, good people around you, no breaking into your car and stuff. Everything works out fine until the day you find movies and pictures of you on the net. (on the sites that won't go away when you click them off)
You check it out and realize that the big mirror in your bathroom was also a window. Your friend, parents and other relatives are making big bucks off your vids. You then realize what you thought was spam on your e-mail account, is actually fan mail from the male "special" community.

This too will take a while to recover from, so give Hinamori some time to get back on her feet and hook up with Hitsu.

Last edited by Varis; 2006-02-13 at 19:01.
Varis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-13, 19:30   Link #44
Kona
Banned

My predictions for the next chapter
-Ichigo meets the vizard members and talks to them
-Ishida training with his father and keep continuing the dodging then they go to something else
-urahara trains chad
-Hitsugaya sends his report and SS is shocked and it goes to central 46 and we get to see the guard and king and see what they do
-End of chapter the vaizards tell ichigo how to tame his hollow
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 01:18   Link #45
HeavyYeti
Bleached Out

So, how many of you can guess on what the Quincy Cross will look like when in bow form? I bet pretty awesome indeed...I really like the Quincy story/background, and I wish Kubo would go into it more. Huge potential here...buy hey, knowing him, he'll use it 15 chapters from now, after we completely forget about it.
HeavyYeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 03:31   Link #46
Novarain

I'm wondering what the Vaizards want with Ichigo... I don't think they're evil and their definitely not Arrancar...

This is gonna be interesting...

Yeah right...
Novarain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 09:52   Link #47
Uh_huh
♥ Bouncy ♥

I can't wait to see Chad's growth after he has trained with Urahara, he's going to so badass. xD
Uh_huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 12:10   Link #48
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

I really don't want Chad to get full body armor.

That would be so reminiscent of s-CRY-ed and be stupid to boot.
Old 2006-02-14, 13:10   Link #49
M4rauder

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Chad's abilities are very similar to the Arrankar that we've seen? His armor seems like their Shikai (though not complete yet), and he can create hollow-like blasts from his fists...
M4rauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 13:22   Link #50
real folk blues..

how wern't the vaizards ever detected by soul society?
you guys think aizen & co. are vaizards? i doubt it though..
and i don't think its so bad that ichigo decides to join up with the vaizards.. as long as he hgets 'him' under control
i never knew rangiku had a tattoo on her left breast
Old 2006-02-14, 20:34   Link #51
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.0.7.
how wern't the vaizards ever detected by soul society?
you guys think aizen & co. are vaizards? i doubt it though..
and i don't think its so bad that ichigo decides to join up with the vaizards.. as long as he hgets 'him' under control

Tattoo? Sure you ain't talking about the seal that keeps their power low to not influence the human world?

And maybe the Vaizards created no havok, so there was no need to interfer with them... Unlike the quincies, who interfeared by destroying the balance of souls
Old 2006-02-15, 06:25   Link #52
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Chad will probably become a shinigami; he'll probably channel all of the force of his right arm of the giant into his sword ... but this is my guess ... or Urahara has something to help even better Chad.
Old 2006-02-15, 10:53   Link #53
fremeer

im seeing chad get some kidou, some extra speed(at least captain speed) and maybe arm changes. ichigo might go through a training session with each viazard or something or they will help him get his hollow side under control.
fremeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 11:11   Link #54
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I don't think Hina will hook up with Hitsu. He's younger than her ... that's not really normal in society. (ours anyway)
Old 2006-02-15, 14:04   Link #55
vDrag0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
I don't think Hina will hook up with Hitsu. He's younger than her ... that's not really normal in society. (ours anyway)

our society as in north american? That would mean nothing really.. think about it, it's a manga...

i say if they don't hook up, it'd be for different reasons...
vDrag0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 15:39   Link #56
weiwei
Nazi Bush

i was wondering, how come vizards cannot be detected by anncar, since even a captain or VC can keep their reitsu low, but those anncar still detect them... i dunno, is that mean vizard has some kind of power that they can hide their reitsu perfectly?
weiwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 17:22   Link #57
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Maybe Hitsugaya just isn't into big breasts. Or maybe he'd like someone a bit more serious as his gf. He seems very serious himself.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 17:27   Link #58
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei
i was wondering, how come vizards cannot be detected by anncar, since even a captain or VC can keep their reitsu low, but those anncar still detect them... i dunno, is that mean vizard has some kind of power that they can hide their reitsu perfectly?
I think this comes naturally to them because they are also semi-hollows. What I mean is that they can show their reiatsu to be hollow reiatsu so as not to be detected as shinigami. I think ...
Old 2006-02-15, 19:43   Link #59
M4rauder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.0.7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
Tattoo? Sure you ain't talking about the seal that keeps their power low to not influence the human world?
I'm think he's referring to the school crest on her uniform. It's not a tattoo.
M4rauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 02:56   Link #60
finalnight
Supreme Commander

Does anyone else see the whole Ichigo going to far to the dark side so he protect those he cares about ala Vader thing happening? Then it will be up to Ishida to take him out since Ishida is the only one in his power range.
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote