AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2006-07-21, 10:58   Link #241
Flo
The Necessary Evil

After watching this anime, all I can say is

Oh god, Shana...er... Louise is hot!
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-21, 12:24   Link #242
LostBlue
祭囃子

Quote:
Originally Posted by fict_ticious
EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot about Saito taking advantage of looking up girls' skirt while sitting in the classroom. Is this guy for real?

He's not a guy, just a familiar, right?
Do you file sexual harassment suit for a dog that starts sniffing a girl where they shouldn't?

I like in the novel that as much as the Professors and Louise want to scold Saito for sleeping during the lectures they can't because he's a familiar. Scolding him will be accepting him as human.
LostBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-21, 12:39   Link #243
krazimonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostBlue

He's not a guy, just a familiar, right?
Do you file sexual harassment suit for a dog that starts sniffing a girl where they shouldn't?

I like in the novel that as much as the Professors and Louise want to scold Saito for sleeping during the lectures they can't because he's a familiar. Scolding him will be accepting him as human.
Hehe the advantages of not being human
i want the next ep to come out..or the RAW at least
krazimonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-21, 20:35   Link #244
Kisuke06
I see...

Episode 3 was another very good episode. I have just whatched it. A talking sword, eh? This show is getting better and better. I want to read the novels, but I don't know japanese... damn. >_>
Old 2006-07-21, 20:52   Link #245
SinsI

Quote:
No, you visit the vet and do a little operation, after which the dog loses all desire for the opposite sex. I don't see any advantages of not being a human.

A question for those who have seen the novels - why is Louise taking him to her lectures? We don't see him learning any magic, and no other familiars are there - why not let him be on his own during that time?
SinsI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-21, 22:40   Link #246
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO Send a message via Skype™ to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi-chan
I want to read the novels, but I don't know japanese... damn. >_>
So do I....

Mind you, just three more days until episode 04 comes out.

*pesters some translators to do the novels*

Old 2006-07-21, 23:40   Link #247
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI
A question for those who have seen the novels - why is Louise taking him to her lectures? We don't see him learning any magic, and no other familiars are there - why not let him be on his own during that time?
A familiar is supposed to be around, serve, and protect their master, and so on.
But primarily its because she wants him to be there.

In the first book the other familiars would attend class as well sometimes, iirc, except sylpheed who is probably too big to fit inside. and bellandy who is always off somewhere.

The way they animated it it looked like he has a normal students position, but I had imagined it as him having an extra chair right next to ruizu's
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-22, 09:07   Link #248
Kisuke06
I see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
So do I....

Mind you, just three more days until episode 04 comes out.

*pesters some translators to do the novels*

Yeah, I do hope someone start translating the novels. Maybe the same group that is translating Suzumiya Haruhi, you know(lol)? I mean, ZnT is winning at a certain poll, but let's see what will happen.

Old 2006-07-22, 10:39   Link #249
passin'gass
Cropduster

Sorry Itachi-chan, voted SnS...gotta be loyal to shana-tan.
passin'gass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-22, 10:50   Link #250
Kisuke06
I see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by passin'gass
Sorry Itachi-chan, voted SnS...gotta be loyal to shana-tan.
You know, I was in doubt between SnS and ZnT, but I voted ZnT because of this.
Old 2006-07-22, 11:16   Link #251
passin'gass
Cropduster

(sees the light) Ahhhhhhhhhhh so...

either translated is a win, both is a plus

so nice to be a bookworm once again, good times!
passin'gass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-22, 14:39   Link #252
Guido

Episode 3 "Ardent Temptation" Review

I think it is me because I felt that Louise's physical punishments to Saito were not that violent enough; so far it is the whip, the nutcracker kick , and the foot on his face.
Anyways, Saito's very witty to come at any timing to sarcastically tease and being boldly defiant of Louise or simply to complain about her orders.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-22, 14:44   Link #253
SpaceDrake
This Is Part Of The Plan

The way this thread (and show!) is gaining steam, I'm starting to think that AnimeSuki may be in the awkward position of having demand for a show-specific board of a show they aren't allowed to distribute Torrents for...

... I know I'm one of those folks wanting a show-specific board.

I've only seen Ep.1 so far, I'll post a thorough reaction once I get 2 and 3.
SpaceDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-22, 15:58   Link #254
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

anime: Zero>Shana>>>Negima. IMO
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-22, 16:20   Link #255
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
Welldone bringing up a argue thats not gonna die at all?

Let just everyone stick to what they like, and carry on talking about how amazing Zero no Tsukaima is.
Old 2006-07-22, 22:11   Link #256
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I've noticed a trend towards Ice Cold Tsundere (sometimes slightly psychotic and cruel) girls in recent anime, which is a change from the traditional submissive type, for the better right now, but I can see it getting old quickly. I've always been wary of loli characters, don't know if this show has one, because they always seem to be hiding some killing intent, but now the cats out of the bag and the anime girls are after your soul, time to run for the hills mates.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-22, 22:44   Link #257
SinsI

Quote:
As far as first 3 episodes of each show are concerned, I agree with you. But it is still too early to compare them as a whole - we just passed a 1/4 of ZnT, it can get better (or worse).
SinsI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-23, 07:49   Link #258
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

This show is great. I can't help but like it after watching all three episodes that are out!

To the novel readers: (DISCLAIMER: don't look at this if you don't want to ruin yourselves)

Spoiler:

Man, this show (or novel) is like a Fate/Stay Night - Shakugan no Shana hybrid. Not that I'm complaining!
Old 2006-07-23, 09:19   Link #259
come here~

this is my doodle about 零の使い魔....
No CG...囧 I'm lazy...it spend 20 minute for me...

tool:mouse
software:comicstudio,photoshop
Old 2006-07-23, 19:07   Link #260
Srin Tuar
無謀

episode 4 seems to be the first major departure from the novel series, and from here out I suppose I cannot easily expect to predict what will happen in each show.

Spoiler:
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, j.c. staff, magic, romance, shounen, tsundere