AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-02-10, 08:16   Link #1
naruto_jh

Sasuke being akatsuki member?

Oro still does have the 10th ring and since Sasori died, a faceless dude took the rin n said he should be able to be a part of the Akatsuki members. Those rings could help extract Bijuu's, Maybe Sasuke have the snake monster in him.how else can he beat Itachi... as u should know, Sasuke is not the only person improving, im Itachi is too.
This was Sasuke can get wot he wants, Itachi, and Oro get wot he wants, destroy akatsuki.
naruto_jh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 10:25   Link #2
Gattzu
Silent but Awesome

No. Just plain and simple no.
Gattzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 10:28   Link #3
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Orochimaru doesn't want to destroy Akatsuki.
Old 2006-02-10, 10:31   Link #4
Yogi

There's no evidence that ANY of the Bijuu are actually IN an Akatsuki member. They all seem to be within that giant statue thing.

In addition, there's no way the Akatsuki will let someone join if their only purpose is to kill another Akatsuki leader.
-- Karan S'jet, from an early draft of the Homeworld 2 script.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 11:56   Link #5
ri0

Location: Where everything is dangerous - I'm starting to like this place
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_jh
Oro still does have the 10th ring and since Sasori died, a faceless dude took the rin n said he should be able to be a part of the Akatsuki members. Those rings could help extract Bijuu's, Maybe Sasuke have the snake monster in him.how else can he beat Itachi... as u should know, Sasuke is not the only person improving, im Itachi is too.
This was Sasuke can get wot he wants, Itachi, and Oro get wot he wants, destroy akatsuki.
Sasuke should not worry... Orochimaru said he has more potential. If Itachi has reached his limit and Sasuke did the same, it's goodbye Itachi.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 13:18   Link #6
Razz

Sasuke in an Akatsuki cloak would be SEXY!

I dont think he joined them, but he must've made a deal with them shortly before reaching Oro. That'd own.
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 16:34   Link #7
Zek
Eyebrows...

Sasuke will not join Akatsuki alongside Itachi, period.

However, I have considered the possibility that after killing Itachi, Sasuke will replace him in Akatsuki. It makes sense if you think about it - after accomplishing his revenge, his life will be empty and meaningless and the only reason he has to live is power for power's sake. Akatsuki would be the next best way for him to accomplish that, and he doesn't have any personal grudges against them. It would set up a nice conflict if Sasuke were assigned to bring in Kyuubi...
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 16:57   Link #8
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax
Orochimaru does not want to join to Akatsuki. Orochimaru should not want to hide from Akatsuki for eternity. Orochimaru should have a desire for all Akatsuki members to be dead.

And if he has power and the required information, he would not hesitate to go and destroy Akatsuki.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 19:10   Link #9
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
It is more: he cannot destroy them. I'm sure his primary reason for always hiding is not because Konoha or Sand or other villages' ANBU teams are after him, but because akatsuki is after him.

I'm sure he wants the downfall of akatsuki, but he is a tricky guy so he will not try to do it with force, as he can't win against them, not even against one duo.
I'm sure he has that ring for a reason, maybe the ring is needed for akatsuki to complete their plan. Also it would be meaningless for akatsuki to search after Oro if he had nothing against them. I think they want that ring back.

Oro is afraid of akatsuki but at the same time he accepts their challenge by not throwing away the ring.
Ero-Senn1n is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 19:36   Link #10
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
It is more: he cannot destroy them. I'm sure his primary reason for always hiding is not because Konoha or Sand or other villages' ANBU teams are after him, but because akatsuki is after him.

I'm sure he wants the downfall of akatsuki, but he is a tricky guy so he will not try to do it with force, as he can't win against them, not even against one duo.
I'm sure he has that ring for a reason, maybe the ring is needed for akatsuki to complete their plan. Also it would be meaningless for akatsuki to search after Oro if he had nothing against them. I think they want that ring back.

Oro is afraid of akatsuki but at the same time he accepts their challenge by not throwing away the ring.
It only takes 1 person to have the skills to beat him to prevent Orochimaru from destroying Akatsuki. That is for now the reason he is hiding since it can be assumed that 1 person will come in and foil head on attacks. I think it was smart on his part to use Sasori's spy against him and if the real Sasori was alived, he would had most likely got ambushed and killed before he knew what was going on.

With all of that said, I do agree that Orochimaru will resort to dirty schemes to try to rid of everyone else besides Itachi. For Itachi, I am sure he has plans with Sasuke for that.
Old 2006-02-10, 19:51   Link #11
EadTaes
The Northern Guy

Send a message via AIM to EadTaes Send a message via MSN to EadTaes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek

However, I have considered the possibility that after killing Itachi, Sasuke will replace him in Akatsuki. It makes sense if you think about it - after accomplishing his revenge, his life will be empty and meaningless and the only reason he has to live is power for power's sake. Akatsuki would be the next best way for him to accomplish that, and he doesn't have any personal grudges against them. It would set up a nice conflict if Sasuke were assigned to bring in Kyuubi...
That is an interesting Plot story idea. I'd say this has a good chance of happening. Sasuke is a power hungry maniac. He surely won't stop beign one just because he managed to kill his brother.
EadTaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 05:24   Link #12
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
Yes, yes he will so. the only person in the world itachi cares about is sasuke, sasuke just needs to find that out.

besides its been foreshadowed alot i mean cmon ....

Quote:
Sasuke in an Akatsuki cloak would be SEXY!
Yes it would, i'd rather see him in nothing though

Last edited by Rachy; 2006-02-11 at 09:14.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 09:45   Link #13
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Actually the very fact that Orochimaru planed to kill Sasori says otherwise.
The thing is that even if Orochimaru is most than probably able to kill most of the Akatsuki in 1 vs. 1 fight or even better during an ambush as he planed to do with Sasori it's another story against two of them at the same time.
You can also note that the Akatsuki seperated in groups of two just after Oro's departure, Oro may be the reason.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 12:04   Link #14
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Yes, yes he will so. the only person in the world itachi cares about is sasuke, sasuke just needs to find that out.

besides its been foreshadowed alot i mean cmon ....

Yes it would, i'd rather see him in nothing though
Rave I'm not sure about that one but didn't Itachi say that all this lovely brother talking was just a big lie? I searched a little but couldn't find anything... perhaps it is a creation of my mind but I think he said something like this.
Old 2006-02-11, 12:08   Link #15
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Rave I'm not sure about that one but didn't Itachi say that all this lovely brother talking was just a big lie? I searched a little but couldn't find anything... perhaps it is a creation of my mind but I think he said something like this.
He said he played the role of a brother as an act but he always did things out of character if sasuke was upset or in trouble, he made his dad go to his graduation, he stopped and apologized on his knees when sasuke cried out and the only person he didnt kill out of everyone was sasuke .. even though itachi says alot i think actions speak louder ^_^
Old 2006-02-11, 12:13   Link #16
ri0

Quote:
He said he played the role of a brother as an act but he always did things out of character if sasuke was upset or in trouble, he made his dad go to his graduation, he stopped and apologized on his knees when sasuke cried out and the only person he didnt kill out of everyone was sasuke .. even though itachi says alot i think actions speak louder ^_^
Yeah but except the killing thing (which was for Itachi's own good) all other events were to play that act. So I still think Itachi did what he told Sasuke about playing a role.
Old 2006-02-11, 12:19   Link #17
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Yeah but except the killing thing (which was for Itachi's own good) all other events were to play that act. So I still think Itachi did what he told Sasuke about playing a role.
No when he was in 'character' he'd say " Im busy, *flick*" " Forgive me sasuke, Another time " and if he was acting he wasnt nice to his father, he was only nice to sasuke thats why i think he only cared about sasuke.

Maybe the Uchiha clan deserved to die, but not innocent sasuke
Old 2006-02-11, 12:26   Link #18
ri0

Quote:
No when he was in 'character' he'd say " Im busy, *flick*" " Forgive me sasuke, Another time " and if he was acting he wasnt nice to his father, he was only nice to sasuke thats why i think he only cared about sasuke.

Maybe the Uchiha clan deserved to die, but not innocent sasuke
I don't understand what you mean... Of course he was nice to Sasuke because he wanted to play it that way. And you could say he cared for him... but only for his own good because he wants to test his strength against another mangekyou user.
Old 2006-02-11, 12:30   Link #19
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I don't understand what you mean... Of course he was nice to Sasuke because he wanted to play it that way. And you could say he cared for him... but only for his own good because he wants to test his strength against another mangekyou user.
I mean he was in character the whole time but in some cases he would act out of character, in all those cases it involved sasuke.
Old 2006-02-11, 12:36   Link #20
ri0

Well yes you could say that... He never wanted to train with Sasuke and spent time with him but that could be because he had buisness with Akatsuki so it was unavoiadable.