AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-02-11, 12:40   Link #21
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Well yes you could say that... He never wanted to train with Sasuke and spent time with him but that could be because he had buisness with Akatsuki so it was unavoiadable.
Quit nit-picking, im right and you know it .

He was normally just doing shuriken techniques or going on missions for the anbu but still offered to give them up for sasuke.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 12:48   Link #22
ri0

Location: Where everything is dangerous - I'm starting to like this place
Yeah of course you are right^^... because he wanted to know if Sasuke's potential lied hidden. That's why he spent time with him. He didn't care about the clan, Anbu or Konoha. He just tried to test his capacity and another test is to defeat another Mangekyou. As he realized Sasuke was able to obtain it, he murdered all the other "worthless" Uchiha and put on Sasuke the fate of the avenger.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 12:51   Link #23
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Yeah of course you are right^^... because he wanted to know if Sasuke's potential lied hidden. That's why he spent time with him. He didn't care about the clan, Anbu or Konoha. He just tried to test his capacity and another test is to defeat another Mangekyou. As he realized Sasuke was able to obtain it, he murdered all the other "worthless" Uchiha and put on Sasuke the fate of the avenger.
He didnt spend time with sasuke, but always was only nice to him, never to anyone else.
Old 2006-02-11, 12:58   Link #24
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
He didnt spend time with sasuke, but always was only nice to him, never to anyone else.
Yeah and I stated in my post above why he did it that way
"spending time" were the wrong words... more like acting as a companion.
Old 2006-02-11, 13:04   Link #25
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Yeah and I stated in my post above why he did it that way
"spending time" were the wrong words... more like acting as a companion.
Quote:
There could of been another way i mean just kill sasuke's family would of been enough.

Besides getting on ur knees and begging for foregiveness i would say is past "acting" as is giving up an important potential "capacity testing" mission because his dad wouldnt go to sasukes graduation.
Old 2006-02-11, 13:13   Link #26
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
There could of been another way i mean just kill sasuke's family would of been enough.

Besides getting on ur knees and begging for foregiveness i would say is past "acting" as is giving up an important potential "capacity testing" mission because his dad wouldnt go to sasukes graduation.
Well I still don't see why Itachi cared for Sasuke except the reason to test his capacity... Perhaps he will prove me wrong in the future but until now I don't think it is this way.
Old 2006-02-11, 15:44   Link #27
naruto_jh

i somehow agree to uchiha rave that Itachi is deep inside trying to care n benefit him n sasuke.... but from all the bad he did, theres a reason behind it.
naruto_jh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 15:47   Link #28
ri0

Yes the reason is to fight against another Mangekyou Sharingan^^
Old 2006-02-11, 20:07   Link #29
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0
Yes the reason is to fight against another Mangekyou Sharingan^^
But is it? Itachi told Sasuke way, way back in the past that if he obtains the MS, that he would make 3. I personally think there is alot more to the Uchiha demise that we don't know about.

The next clue. Itachi implied to Kakashi that he can only be beaten by another MS user. The way he was getting on makes it sound like he had experienced this defeat.

Now we have the Root, and the secret stuff of the Uchiha in the past too.
Old 2006-02-11, 22:45   Link #30
Rachy
Disabled By Request

It'll prove itachi cares for sasuke when he comes and gets him from orochimaru soon .
Old 2008-05-27, 13:08   Link #31
Aimingan12
Chibi's Bishie
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Aimingan12
Spoiler for manga:

"All is lost."

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-05-27 at 13:53.
Aimingan12 is offline   Reply With Quote