AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2006-02-15, 10:31   Link #41
Reticia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope
So strange. Suddenly, now that we know Ririn and the other two are on the good guys side, I found her to be funny instead of annoying...
She's less annoying as a doll I like her as she is now than before

Did you notice that each "doll" has the same behaviour as their "master"? Claude is joyful, Inoue too, Ichigo gets angry fast, rinrin too, and the other one is as calm as Sado
Old 2006-02-15, 10:36   Link #42
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reticia
Did you notice that each "doll" has the same behaviour as their "master"? Claude is joyful, Inoue too, Ichigo gets angry fast, rinrin too, and the other one is as calm as Sado
That´s true, didn´t think about that. I was mostly thinking about why Nova (the one who Sado got) closed the zipper on his hood.

I feel sorry for Kon even though he is a lion and Ririn is a chicken he gets his ass kicked.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!

Last edited by Last_Hope; 2006-02-15 at 11:14.
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 10:39   Link #43
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
My only big concern after this episode is how they are going to flow back into the manga story after this original arc.

EDIT

Heres a screengrab of the hardgay reference, Its god damn hillarious

Spoiler for HardGay SS:
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 11:11   Link #44
jungleking

Wooo Hoooo now someone buy Ishida a shiny new Archery bow and some arrows. I'm sure the shop can make some modded ones too >.< So he can still fullfill his Ranger duties.

One think tho Chad why didn't you try to knock that guy out you can put a hole in a wall for god sake.

Soz just thinking out loud.
jungleking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 12:48   Link #45
Conan-san
Cruel Angel's Thesis

Oh crap, 4chan will be ranting about the HardGay thing for weeks to come...
Conan-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 14:04   Link #46
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
In the city state of Athens, during Socrates' time, a popular saying was "Girls for procreation, boys for recreation." No, I'm not making this up. (Though it is paraphrased a tiny bit.)
No wonder some of the best Greek philoshophers comes from that era! Philosophy must have been the only avenue of escape they had from all forms of recereation and procreation. It also makes sense why their desciples, rather than their children, became great philosophers themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuyankas
Then our work is done! At least WE can filter out homosexual overtones in visual media, tisk tisk

P.S. Chanting "KiNa.. KiNa.. KiNa" for the relntlessly dancing birdy.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 15:28   Link #47
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

I liked the episode, although the first part was rather weird.

I really likd that Ukatake/Histugaya bit at the end. Made me laugh.
MihawkXGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 15:49   Link #48
kagato3

great eps but am I the only one that finds it creepy that Ichgo now has the souless body of a little girl hiden in his room, cause there is no way he could have sneeked rinrin's body back out.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 15:57   Link #49
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

By the way, Yoruichi's hair became black once more in this special ... or was it only the darkness? Let me check ...

Urahara sure made Ichigo realize that physical strength is not all that matters. He's a firm believer of hands-on training, isn't he? Ichigo needed a wake-up call like that ... he has quite strayed away from himself. I should wish there be a quick way to learn kidou, and level 90+ ones at that. Black Coffin, anyone? Ichigo just relies too much on his strength.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 16:17   Link #50
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

I felt a little disappointed after the episode..I mean watching the preview for next week, how in the heck can they flow back into the Manga? IF Rukia returns next week, then that's probably the last episode I watch until they continue with the Manga. Infact I could pull out several things which need to get rectified or there could be a PoT conspiracy in the lurches. I guess the only way to save Bleach is to make this all one big dream lol

I suppose the highlights for this episode for me was the hardgay comment lol I nearly fell off my chair after seeing that, and the ending scene with Ukitake and Hitsugaya lol@ shiro-chan
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 16:19   Link #51
MarcusG
Remember Law of Ueki

Why is everyone picking on Ukitake and Histugaya. There is nothing wrong with giving candy to someone you like( even if its a stocking stuffer lol).
Iam surprise nobody mentioned Soi Fong trying to be Yoruichi's Valentine. She was even blushing.

I enjoyed this episode a lot. I thought it was kinda funny how Matsumoto dissapeared after Histugaya found the hidden stack of paperwork under the couch.
MarcusG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 16:22   Link #52
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusG
Why is everyone picking on Ukitake and Histugaya. There is nothing wrong with giving candy to someone you like( even if its a stocking stuffer lol).
Iam surprise nobody mentioned Soi Fong trying to be Yoruichi's Valentine. She was even blushing.

I enjoyed this episode a lot. I thought it was kinda funny how Matsumoto dissapeared after Histugaya found the hidden stack of paperwork under the couch.
lol, what about at 15:48 ...nobody that ero enough to point out what is blocking Yoruichi's body Pretty funny tbh
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 16:46   Link #53
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

The episode is great, with the character development of the different characters, especially Soi Fon. I like Nova and Ririn more now that they are stuffed animals, and Urahara did make a point about Ichigo blindly striking at his enemy (which, sadly, he still is doing). Urahara really is a surreptitious man.

I'd like Ichigo to think for once. Seeing he cannot do that, I'd like Ishida to regain his powers. At least we have someone who thinks and who has power as well.
Old 2006-02-15, 17:01   Link #54
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Ririn's laugh is as annoying as ever... but other than that, I liked how this episode turned out. And I'm in agreement that the mod souls are less irritating as stuffed toys Now that Ririn is helping Ichigo, I am looking forward to the next developments with the Bound.

Side note: At least there was a very good reason for the dumb games. In the end, they weren't 'just' dumb games.

/me gets ready to (hopefully) start enjoying the fillers now.

Final note: I'd so like to see Rukia slap Ririn silly if she starts gobbing off and being bratty
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 17:06   Link #55
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

With Urahara, you can expect anything ...
Old 2006-02-15, 17:14   Link #56
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

yes its getting better, loved this ep, better than the last 3,
but yourichi was so cold at end, poor soi fong =[
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 17:29   Link #57
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

It's a love triangle!

Yoruichi, Kisuke, and Soi Fon. But I don't think Kisuke gives a damn anyway ... and I don't mind if Yoruichi and Soi end up together.

Here I go again. Now it's not pederasty or ephebophilia, it's lesbianism ... *sigh*

lol ...
Old 2006-02-15, 17:35   Link #58
deathsvengeance
Dreams in Fear

I personally, am ready for this arc to end.
Spoiler:

I'm miffed that
Spoiler:

But at least the animation was a tad better than it has been lately.
deathsvengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 18:11   Link #59
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope
Spoiler:
That isn't actually a spoiler, or else I'd ban you now. I hope that we are going to get some high school comedy episodes, but I imagine that there is going to be time for that later. Right now we are establishing that Ishida can be part of the team despite being powerless and everyone needs to work harder at their teamwork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathsvengeance
I'm miffed that
Spoiler:
I almost banned you for that spoiler, but I finally decided that it doesn't actually give anything noticeable away. Anyway, there is now a thread about how they can get back to the manga: Theories how to splice anime filler into Manga. Please have this discussion there, though quite frankly I just don't see any problem with it.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-15, 19:12   Link #60
The Desert Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3
great eps but am I the only one that finds it creepy that Ichgo now has the souless body of a little girl hiden in his room, cause there is no way he could have sneeked rinrin's body back out.
Ya that is messed up. Anyway I enjoyed this ep since they gave an explanation to the games and that they handicapped Ichigo by taking away his BanKai. I loved the little skits at the end, Soi Fong trying to be Yoruichi's Valentine = priceless.
The Desert Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote