AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2006-02-18, 22:09   Link #41
Aznhobo

So basically in naruto the bigger the boobs the stronger the kunoichi? That's actually scarily accurate. Anyways people like Hinata because of her kind attitude and her willingness to help people. The seiyuu does a very good job of portrayed her shyness so that Otakus from around the world will become die hard Hinata fans
Aznhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-18, 23:10   Link #42
Arti

Quote:
Originally Posted by EadTaes
So what u ttrying to say u don't like her because she has small breats? But i will point out to you that for her being a shinobi having small breats would be better then having huge ones.
Actually, I think he was pointing out that her breasts were rather large.
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 10:34   Link #43
UberDork

She has byukagan...

When you have sex with her she uses her byukagan...

And she know where to do the shit...

Cuz she sees the energypoints...

And you would have a HELL of an ORGASME...

Ow yeah!!!

Where Hinata at...
UberDork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 11:10   Link #44
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberDork
She has byukagan...

When you have sex with her she uses her byukagan...

And she know where to do the shit...

Cuz she sees the energypoints...

And you would have a HELL of an ORGASME...

Ow yeah!!!

Where Hinata at...
Those eyes in bed would give me an heart attack.

Does Hinata look difrent after the timeskip? Saw a pic from the manga of Naruto(after the time skip) he didn't change much. :| Not that Naruto is ugly or anything, but his clothes just freaking sucks.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 11:15   Link #45
Aznhobo

Yes, she looks different, she changed her jacket, her hair is longer and she has a fuller figure

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/9078/hinata26nk.gif

Here's an image courtesy of leafninja.com. Not sure how you put spoiler tags yet cause not used to this kind of forum format but click at your own risk

Also, I actually think that naruto's new outfit looks pretty cool, the longer headband straps he has and the sleekness of his jacket are nice.
Aznhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 11:16   Link #46
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon

Does Hinata look difrent after the timeskip? Saw a pic from the manga of Naruto(after the time skip) he didn't change much. :| Not that Naruto is ugly or anything, but his clothes just freaking sucks.
Er, wait a second. Timeskip Naruto's clothes are approximately 500 times better than before. What picture did you see?

Hinata is probably the second most attractive Naruto girl. Certainly the one with the second best personality. Anko's the best .
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 11:22   Link #47
UberDork

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon

Didn't think of that one you got a point...
UberDork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 11:22   Link #48
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Imo Naruto costume did get better that's true, but there's still room for improvement. xD
I saw this one: http://xs68.xs.to/pics/06070/na287_01.jpg

Hinata also looks better, cant w8 for the time skip. =o

ps;Spoilartags are like this: [spoiler ] bla bla [/spoiler ] (without the spaces)
you then get this:
Spoiler:
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 12:30   Link #49
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

i actually like hinata's preskip look. i don't know why, but something about her grown up doesn't look right for hinata.
Old 2006-02-19, 15:22   Link #50
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom
i actually like hinata's preskip look. i don't know why, but something about her grown up doesn't look right for hinata.
Maybe it's because she has grown physically but her personality is still that of the 12-year old girl she was before. Maybe that is why her new look seems a little "off". Still I like her character. She's one of those characters that you just can't help but adore.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 15:41   Link #51
monster

Personality-wise, the postskip Hinata is ok to me. But the longer hair just doesn't look right for her. Hopefully the anime would be better in presenting her.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-19, 17:35   Link #52
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert
Hopefully the anime would be better in presenting her.
Well, she'll probably look better animated... or the next time she appears in the manga...

As for screentime, I don't think the anime can give her any less than Kishimoto has already (>_<)...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-26, 23:51   Link #53
naruto123

Hinata is cute because she is shy and I personally think thats cute.
While some people may think loud and annoying anime characters are cute like Ino or Sakura.
Old 2006-02-27, 05:07   Link #54
gekko

I think post-skip Hinata is ok in terms of cloathing and such. But i wish het hair was short again. Dont like it the way it is now. Maybe we should send Kishimoto a short-haired-hinata-petition i would sign
gekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-10, 10:56   Link #55
Naruto14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekko
I think post-skip Hinata is ok in terms of cloathing and such. But i wish het hair was short again. Dont like it the way it is now. Maybe we should send Kishimoto a short-haired-hinata-petition i would sign
I agree cause her looked alot better short than long.
Naruto14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-10, 15:58   Link #56
WizMaster

Might as well comment. Shyness is a plus. The reason she seems overly shy is becasue she's only that way around Naruto and she doesn't get enough screen(page)time or character development outside of comic relief. Which is sad. These are the types of girls you marry and when she eventually develops her personality and character (example, confessing love to Naruto, having more self-confidence, etc.) she will be better for it. I agree that being overly shy, etc. is bad but you have to keep in mind that she hasn't received enough character development time and she does act normally in situations that don't involve Naruto. If she was shown acting normally with other people more often, she would not seem overly shy. Kishimoto just has it in for her. You also can't forget that from the little we have seen, she a good person overall and has many desirablr traits.

Don't mind me, just rationalizing the "Hinata phenomenon". Yes I do like Hinata with her shyness and cuteness but I would very much like to see her get more character development (as in confessing and having confidence in herself) and scree/page time very soon in the story. Even though romance shouldn't be a part of Naruto (it is an action and shounen story afterall), this should at least be addressed before the series ends.

Kishimoto really has it in for Hinata.
WizMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-10, 17:38   Link #57
naruto123

Hinata's hair was completely fine short so personally I think it should not change.
Old 2006-03-12, 04:19   Link #58
Soma

Well, she's cuter than Sakura at the very least. Sorry but pink hair+mountain forehead+typical loudmouth stereotype shonen heroine=hell no.

I personally think Ino and Tenten are the best looking out of the original rookie 15, then Temari+Hinata. Sakura is not part of the list.
Soma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 04:34   Link #59
Aru
dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanghyun1990
I hate Hinata, she is annoying. Just looking at her make me angry. I wish that someone in Akatsuki would kill her.
I'd settle for anyone in that show axing her off.
Aru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-12, 04:36   Link #60
Soma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aru
I'd settle for anyone in that show axing her off.
Replace that with 'Sakura', then you've got something.
Soma is offline   Reply With Quote