AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-07-18, 10:56   Link #21
Obito Uchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Mexico
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by chord View Post
The blood line limit is possible if we stop to think why Naruto was chosen he has a special kind of Chakra. That's what Yamotto said to Sakura. But what if this special Chakra was a gift from the fourth Hokage, maybe the Fourth Hokage being Naruto's older brother, and yes he is his brother think about it Naruto and Sasuke are very parralel. In the case that Itachi killed all the people in his clan. Itachie couldn't kill everyone in the village all though he could, but if he did then that would make it impossible for there to be a Naruto or a Sasuke. The fourth Hokage saved everyone in the village including the Uchiha clan from the fox.
So if its true that Sasuke and Naruto are parralel, then one brother killed everyone that was close to him and the others brother saved everyone important to him.
But anyway back to the blood limit. I think it is possible becasue the Chakra was put into him so that one day it could seep out to protect Naruto. Maybe if he does the Reaper seal Jutsu and sacrifices the fox then his and fox's chakra will mesh and he will become the only one to survive the reaper seal. Plus I though the fox had something to do with the Uchiha's Sharingun. Maybe Kikashi can teach Naruto how to use the fox eyes as a sort of Sharingun but only faster.
What are Naruto's Element's Wind, and Fire but from the fox he gets a vast amount of Wind and Lightning. Maybe he can harnest all the elements the one's the fox and his own. And make the Chidori-Blazing-Whorl-Wind Rensengan. He can use all the elements some day, if he learns how to use all of them. I think Naruto will become the fox, maybe even have redish hair and his eyes will stay the fox, but he will still have the personality of Naruto. I think that's what all this si comming down to is either the fox will break free after Naruto becomes a hokage or he will just supress the fox and make the chakra his own after the seal wear's off. He may even have to go with in him self and do the reaper seal Jutus to the fox after the meshing of the chakra, not killing him self, but putting the fox deeper inside of him. Plus the fox is in a cage if the cage shrink's then want the fox shrink as well. If the Fox Chakra is meshing with Naruto's and the soal of the fox is pure chakra at the rate the seal is shrinking then would the fox shrink as well until it becomes nothing or is the fox out growing the cage? I haven't seen any Shippuden Ep. I live in America, I just love to talk about theory's.
your crazy. The 4th isn't Naruto's brother, Naruto has never used lightning of fire jutsu (to my knowledge) and he doesn't kno the reaper seal, and on top of that why would he learn it? This isn't even a theory it's just what you want to happen.
Obito Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 11:10   Link #22
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location is all relative.
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito Uchiha View Post
your crazy. The 4th isn't Naruto's brother, Naruto has never used lightning of fire jutsu (to my knowledge) and he doesn't kno the reaper seal, and on top of that why would he learn it? This isn't even a theory it's just what you want to happen.
-Now now, he's not crazy. He's just putting out an idea that is a bit hard to swallow. Naruto has some sort of connection to Yondaime Hokage, that's an obvious given. What that connection is up in the air...
__________________
-When all else fails, ram them with a force of an 18-wheeler.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 13:37   Link #23
Obito Uchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Mexico
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Now now, he's not crazy. He's just putting out an idea that is a bit hard to swallow. Naruto has some sort of connection to Yondaime Hokage, that's an obvious given. What that connection is up in the air...

No i meant he's crazy about the Fire and lightning jutsu. the connection is obvious i agree, but i don't think he's a brother....i think he is naruto's..well i actually have a dialouge between the two.

Naruto: Get ready to die.
4th:Wait Naruto, before we start this fight i have something to say to you.
Naruto: WHAT! make it quick. I LOVE THE KILLIN'!!!
4th: there is obviously a connection between us and i am suprised that you have not yet discovered it's origin.
Naruto:HUH?
4th: NAruto.......I am......your Father's Brother's Sister's Nephew's Cousin's Aunt's Former roomate.
Naruto:What does that make US?
4th: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! Which is what you are about to become! Prepare to DIE!!

Or the 4th is Naruto's sister. whichever you like.
Obito Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 15:38   Link #24
chord
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
That's crossed my mind as well. We never see the 4th Hokage's neck so we can't tell if it is a boy or a girl. For all we know the 4th could have been a hermaphridite. And had sex with him self to produce Naruto.
But I thought this was a thread a bout blood lines. I know that I may have dibbeled in some other theory but lets stick to the subject please.
I think Naruto could already have a blood line limit. He just hasn't discovered it yet. I like talking about Naruto theory, but was all that necessary, I just put one paragraph on this site and the whole world hates me now. Well I'm sorry, but that is what I think happend and that's how I think the 4th hokage is related to Naruto. I will be the next Hokage Beleive it. Hey what ever the crunk your name is get a life and go eat a ice cream cone. If you come to Mcdonalds it will be on the house.

I was talking to Obito Uchiha-hahahaha. Who the crunk is this guy to get so worked up over a paragraph.

Crunked-Crazy and Drunk... look it up

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-19 at 18:19. Reason: Do not triple post
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 17:04   Link #25
Obito Uchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Mexico
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by chord View Post
That's crossed my mind as well. We never see the 4th Hokage's neck so we can't tell if it is a boy or a girl. For all we know the 4th could have been a hermaphridite. And had sex with him self to produce Naruto.
But I thought this was a thread a bout blood lines. I know that I may have dibbeled in some other theory but lets stick to the subject please.
I think Naruto could already have a blood line limit. He just hasn't discovered it yet. I like talking about Naruto theory, but was all that necessary, I just put one paragraph on this site and the whole world hates me now. Well I'm sorry, but that is what I think happend and that's how I think the 4th hokage is related to Naruto. I will be the next Hokage Beleive it. Hey what ever the crunk your name is get a life and go eat a ice cream cone. If you come to Mcdonalds it will be on the house.
I'd love some ice cream. I was bieng sarcastic. I come to this dorum to have fun and argue. I kno it's kinda wierd but i like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chord View Post
I was talking to Obito Uchiha-hahahaha. Who the crunk is this guy to get so worked up over a paragraph.
Just kidding.Last time this happened it was with TON and it was soo dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chord View Post
Crunked-Crazy and Drunk... look it up
I thought Crunk was cocaine and drunk? At least thats what i do when im Crunk....And then i SNap my fingas and do my STEPS!! J/K

don't take me to seriously. im not bieng seroius on anything i say in this forum....except maybe for stuff i say to Hidantheimmortal and berabond. But i was just playin wit u homie.
Obito Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 07:25   Link #26
mahbod
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
narutos bloodline limit.... NEVER TO GIVE UP!!!! .... there not brothers 4th isnt his dad but believe they are in the same clan... since there both "UZUMAKI:
mahbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 09:48   Link #27
Naruto_spartan
epic hero
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
It seams that everyone got a little diverted. But people are clearly missing the point. Have you forgot what the tailed beasts are? They are masive amounts of chakra. So if Naruto is having he chakra changed, that could only mean that he is merging with the Kyuubi, You know becoming one with him. We have already seen that Naruto is using more and more of the deamon's power, that could mean that his chakra is changing. He has already reached 4 tails. Next I think that he will use the Kyuubi's eyes like a Sharingan, because, come one they aren't there only for the image. Naruto's streangth will encrese and become more resiliant to damage. Even his wounds are healing faster, I think that Naruto will becoming something like, this might be an exageration, but like the Hulk, you know changing from one personality to the other when he gets too angry or instable. Or like Ichigo and his hollow from Bleach. I mean it would be more dramatic.
One bloodlimit that I think Naruto will obtain, or evolve is his eyes, like the fox, with powers like slowing down perception or something. Another might be like body shifting, you know like Super Sayian from DBZ.
I guess we will see what the future brings.
__________________
Every man has the power to change the world as long as he has the heart for the truth and the guts to take what the world throws at him.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-21, 08:56   Link #28
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Right behind you.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito Uchiha View Post
No i meant he's crazy about the Fire and lightning jutsu. the connection is obvious i agree, but i don't think he's a brother....i think he is naruto's..well i actually have a dialouge between the two.

Naruto: Get ready to die.
4th:Wait Naruto, before we start this fight i have something to say to you.
Naruto: WHAT! make it quick. I LOVE THE KILLIN'!!!
4th: there is obviously a connection between us and i am suprised that you have not yet discovered it's origin.
Naruto:HUH?
4th: NAruto.......I am......your Father's Brother's Sister's Nephew's Cousin's Aunt's Former roomate.
Naruto:What does that make US?
4th: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! Which is what you are about to become! Prepare to DIE!!

Or the 4th is Naruto's sister. whichever you like.
Lol. You get a cookie for the random Spaceballs reference...
__________________
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.